Doc D cannabis seeds

Felt this heavy @CrunchBerries

4 Likes

GLG , Headie Gardens & Labyrinth all still have some of Doc’s gear in stock . Not to mention that I have some posted in the seed trading thread .

7 Likes

I have 23 Nepal Watermelon Hashplant x Mullum/Oaxaca in paper towels now. It’s been 24 hours. So far looking good. Looked like 18-20 had germinated already. So excited and happy. As a new grower, smoker. Anticipation is so high on these. I love experiencing new flower. It’s so hard to find access to good flower. Good flower makes such major difference in my quality of life. I’m so thankful for Doc D. Thank you Doc D!

15 Likes

Sure hope you post some pics. That’s gonna have a wild structure I bet. :+1:

5 Likes

I hope you have lots of room . Both sides of that cross produce trees . Mullumbimby Madness x Oaxacan Space Shuttle on one side & a wild Nepali Sativa on the other .

9 Likes

Please :pray: I hope so, lol. I need trying to wrangle these guys n gals in my life right now. Have a new 900 gallon fabric grow bag for my ladies. Oh damn, I can’t WAIT!!

6 Likes

Trying to learn Korean Natural Farming as well.

5 Likes

I can’t wait to get home to see my babies! I build semi trucks til 230am, lol. May I ask a question for those of you using paper towel method. How long do you let the “tail” get before transplanting? Is it better to let it grow longer?

5 Likes

The White x Dragon Energy
I had asked Doc for his best pain meds for a buddy suffering with cancer. This was his recommendation. I ran one of the two girls last round, I had 3 girls out of 5 and kept 2 cuts. This is the 2nd cut. Pic taken at 49 days, she is now 53 days and looks ready. I got a new scope to play with and will see If I can get a closer look at these… pics to come!!

TW x DE Lowers 49f.

TW x DE #2

Black Triangle x Dragon Energy #3
Very well recieved!! Strong Meds!
Clone from a fox tailing Black Energy the favorite of this pack, a longer finish time (9-10 wks) compared to what @advancedbuffalo had remarked (Solid 8wks). I really like the structure on that 56day pheno!!! I have a few more to look at…

Strawberry Fog and Raspberry Thunder coming along nicely. Sexing them now…couple boys, couple girls…

Pray for the Peace of the City!!

Grace and Peace Family

32 Likes

I usually only let them stay in the towels for 24-48 hrs. with tails anywhere from 1/4 to 1in. (10-25mm) long. I like to get them in the dirt as soon as possible. Just have to plant them in loose substrate and keep the head at soil level with a light sprinkle of top cover. These are 3 days. Overnight soak, then 1 to 2 days on worm castings. Hope that helps!

18 Likes

Ethiopian Flame day 20F, just about done stretching. Has anybody noticed the Dragon Energy crosses use up more N ? Or could it be the Ethiopian that does it? This is my 3rd run and its always the first to go lighter green in flower

Bananastan Remix #1

Vietnam Black 164 S1 , good luck finding out where she begins and ends, she’s wild.

35 Likes

DAMN @iggypuffs those are looking awesome!! Great work. Looks like really good resin on all of them, should be really potent stuff.

@Vagabond_Windy I find the stretchier DE dominant phenos have higher nitrogen and calcium demands than usual, but a slight deficiency doesnt seem to impact overall bud quality. Once stretch finishes the leaves may darken a bit as metabolism slows.

Those look really good though, cant wait to see how they turn out for you. I really really enjoyed that line. We didn’t get a re-veg on any of the keepers and I still think about that flower lol.

15 Likes

Ok that makes sense as everyone else is happy in the same soil mix and tent. She drinks more and I may have to topdress again. Her effects and smells are why I keep her around without popping the other pack I have lol

I’m also excited to see what you find in your next round. My next round of seeds will include his sour d cut from archive crossed to his males.

Do you have any insight as to how the sour crosses to the DE or A5HTBX?

11 Likes

That makes sense. Id be really curious to see what a cannabinoid and terpene test would show with those EB hybrids. Its gotta be high THC with moderate CBD since EB is a 1:1.

I havent run those, but I saw a lot of those Sour D characteristics pop up in the Sour x LT, really similar tastes to the Rezdog Sour d I smoked a while back. It should be really true breeding and interesting with both of those parents.

I will say though, the Rez Sour D I had wasnt nearly as potent as a lot of old sour heads describe. The guy is a good grower too and the bud was very fresh a properly dried. I almost feel like I prefer those diesel fuel chem/sour notes from the Black Energy plants I hunted, less heavy on limonene.

Also loving how you are taking on the VB S1s. Looks like a crazy plant!

17 Likes

I haven’t ran the haze cross but the Dragon Energy cross is excellent…pretty sure Doc is calling it Blammo now. I ran it and found keepers that I’m running for head smoke still. Should of kept a male too but can’t win em all. It’s like a pine kerosene sour D profile. Very cerebral and headie with top notch flavor and mouth coat. :fire:

19 Likes

Nice work :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Santa Cruz Pure Haze

41 Likes

Wicked
Is that their cut?

3 Likes

Does anyone know how long Doc’s Thundergun Express crosses take to flower? I have TGE x Tahoe OG, and I’m hoping it will work for light dep. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

This is from the April 2021 Email
Thunder Gun Express (Panama Gold x Black Triangle Remix) hybrids have been pulled out of the stash for a limited edition release… These came from the unrelease “it’s always sunny in philadelphia” series for the 2017 emerald cup. Big plants with extreme vigor. Oftentimes very colorful progeny with maculine aromas mixing scents of hash, pine, with undertones of funky cheese and citrus. Expect flowering times for these hybrids to range from 10-13 weeks depending on the mother used.

16 Likes