Doc D cannabis seeds

So far so good with my NWHP x Mullum/Oaxacans. I lost one seed. I dropped it. I couldn’t find it. I have 21 seedlings. They all germinated in paper towel in 24 hours. I soaked them first for 24 hours. I’m try to do better with updates. The flower pics in this thread are so beautiful. I’m hopeful that can keep my babies happy. So excited and happy for this grow.
Here’s a 48 hour pic.

27 Likes

I plan on taking clones of each plant and smoking flower from each one in hopes of finding my first keeper/mother.

5 Likes

Dang it! 10-13 weeks isn’t gonna cut it for light dep. They do look like they have some crazy vigor. Thank you very much for looking that up! :v:

9 Likes

A good one !

Yo Mama X Big Sur Holy Bud

34 Likes

Santa Cruz Pure Haze clone at the end of flower.

49 Likes

I threw a Mullum x dream lotus in last time, and it turned out very nice. Pretty strong what I think of as haze smell with more lemon lime mixed in than many have. So I popped a few more. Still young. I’m liking the back row middle plant at the moment.

23 Likes

Flower time on her? Looks amazing

4 Likes

So I just put a (Black triangle x a5haze/thai bx) an (Piff S1 x A5haze/thai bx) and a Bandaid haze 4.2, A Tk x lemon thai and twilight language x DE in flower today starting at 11/13 and moving to 10/14 in about 2-3 weeks. The 3 Cbh x a5hazethai bx I popped all are showing male so I popped 3 more and then bought another pack from Headie gardens. I’m gonna continue hunting for my childhood “ny haze” that I smoked as a teenager in Mass, which I am almost certain is a certain pheno of the Cbh. They are about a foot and a half tall each beside the black triangle/a5haze which is about 2 feet. but I topped her and training her to fill the space. I’ll upload some pics later on today when the flower tent comes on. Been very busy the past few weeks but finally feeling like I am getting closer to my dream! Cheers everyone I just wanted to share what been going on.

I know there are a lot of you that simply don’t care or think this conversation about “ny haze or Piff” might seem just like some really dumb over talked about shit. But this “shit” changed my life when I was younger and I haven’t had anything close to what my buddy was able to get a hold of back then. To clarify I am only 32 years old so in 2005-06 when I smoked this I was just a kid but had already smoked my fair share of quality weed. I remember getting strawberry cough and NL5 back then and it was outta this world as well… But the Haze, and thats what it was called; It wasn’t called piff, was just next level. I would have legit close eyed visuals after a few bowls and the peace I found with her truly gave me the insight to become myself during a turbulent time of my life.

Also just to speak of the quality of it, the dude sold .7s in these little glass vials for $20. Or 3 for 50. And was 75 for legit 3.5g/8th but was worth it imo. Just never saw anything like that back then and didn’t until years later in the med/rec market…

17 Likes

Ethiopian banana x sensi star 2nd run through . I love this structure , really reaching for light . This plant seems to be very solid and was an easy run last time so hopefully she will do the same in the 5 gal

20 Likes

Couple pics of Magic Bluegrass x sensi star f2 Pheno #2 on about week 6ish I wanna say

Getting very overwhelming fresh picked blueberries and sweet hazey undertones with a hint of vanilla.

22 Likes

legit close eyed visuals after a few bowls

That is my favorite type of ganja. Right there with you. I grew Vietnam Black x Thai, Malawi edibles that took me there every time. I noticed the environment influenced the visuals. When around electronics and lots of tech, the visuals were angular and fractal. When in nature, the visuals were more liquid-like and organic.

Doc D’s ZANG! might just be that exact vector. I have a pack and will find out soon enough. The Twilight Language x DE sounds like a contender, as well.

16 Likes

Definitely do keep us up on when you post those packs to your site, @Enjoi802, I keep checking to see if they’re up yet.

3 Likes

First pic bandaid haze 4.2, 2nd is black triangle x A5haze/Thai bx and the one without a tag is the piff s1 x a5haze/thai bx

20 Likes

First pic 2 twilight language x DE the big one is a male and will cull him soon just was very impressed with the vigor and robustness of him. Seedlings are a few more cbh x a5haze/thai bx from doc d and a few more cbh crosses from two currents seed Co. Which if anyone wants to check him out on Instagram he does great deals all the time. I got 5 packs for 50$ a few weeks back. Really solid dude and really soild work.
And yes those are a few blr x de in back too, and no I didn’t ask for them either… the blr x de and twilight language x de Doc simply gave em as freebies with my order I just remember yall saying something about some jerk on the east coast that bought all the blr x de back last may… just saying it wasn’t me and guess he had enough of them to toss em in with my order in July lastly a Tk x Lemon Thai. I am really looking forward to this round!

26 Likes

Nice work there! And yes we know it wasn’t you. I’m pretty sure I know who you speak of but he’s not a jerk and actually a pretty cool person :sunglasses:

Looking forward to the results of all the wonderful doc gear. He truly is one of a kind

8 Likes

More of this! Less Piff bullshit :green_heart:

4 Likes

I agree completely! I remember when the “piff” terminology started being used around the area(mass) around 07-08 and people used it to describe basically any good weed worth 20 a g. Honestly this was a couple years after the incredible shit we smoked was going around. Our buddy got popped/ busted in oct 06. We knew he would get the haze from Ny and that he was Dominican and had family in Ny but other than that, it’s basically a wild goose hunt… also remember not too long after he went to jail there was another “haze” going around at that point but was very hairy, fuzzy had some of that soapy/basement musky frankincense taste but was not very strong at all in comparison. It was completely different from the one we used to get before our buddy got popped… I remember people calling that piff, also remember when they started calling kindbud at 15 a g piff… Shit if the merce/mersh, aka commercial weed looked good enough and was sensi you’d get people calling it piff :man_facepalming: haha… remembering some peoples perspective of “piff” could’ve been anything I trying to stay away from that Boofy terminology, yet it is only thing that actually may legitimize the truth about it. Because there are a few people out there that know exactly what I’m talking about and unfortunately they know it as being “the piff” and thus the confusion and frustration. sorry for the rant, but yall aren’t the only ones who are kinda sick of hearing about it either… I’m just going to continue hunting cbh x’s until I find something along the lines, all while taking clones of everything until I find something close to what I’m looking for. I really hope the BAH4.2 completely impresses me. I already took to cuts of everything and most likely going to pop some more of the BAH4.2 and also cbh x a5haze/thai next round as well, Cheers!

11 Likes

We need smell-a-vision :joy:. Looks excellent :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Ugh, stupid stoner. Wrong dang thread.

3 Likes

Zang! is definitely some of the most intoxicating herb I’ve found. That being said, the two phenos I ran were a heavy drunk feeling, not a trippy feeling. The best visuals I’ve found recently were from AK Bean Brain’s BOEL Oaxacan x Dwarf Oaxacan; Old Mendo Haze always gives me amazing visuals.

24 Likes