Doc D cannabis seeds

Nice! That’s for that “insight” :sunglasses: . I have a pack of AK’s BOEL, I will definitely check that out.

10 Likes

Twilight language x dragon energy day 84 of flower. I will cut both down next week. I had a fungus gnat problem and they zeroed in on these two plants.

34 Likes

Duude!! Looking amazing man!! I just put one of these into flower, was just curious what kinds of flavors are you getting off them? Great work seriously man!!

3 Likes

Some photos of bandaid haze 4.2

These were all harvested on day 84

I didn’t take photos of the faster flowering phenos. The early ones were ready at day 68 and day 71. They had more color, were shorter, and denser buds.

33 Likes

I am struggling to describe the smell. It is like nothing I have smelled from other plants. It smells exotic.

Very easy to grow, but not resistant to fungus gnats. I will give a smoke report later when ready

8 Likes

Awesome man right on!! Yea i’m also growing one of those too lol, very glad you put those up to give me Idea what to expect, I think your 4.2 is the only pic uploaded online so far. What was the stretch like for that 4.2?. Also what flavors you getting off her? I know it’s supposed to be “Quick trippy piffy” Looks awesome dude Great job!!

6 Likes

Wow looks good! Glad I copped a pack!

4 Likes

I saw that you were growing the same thing so that’s why I decided to post these photos.

Very easy to grow. I fed at 1/4 strength and didn’t have any deficiencies.

Smelled more floral when growing. In jars they smell more like cedar wood.

They stretched around 4-5x

13 Likes

Thank you so much I really do appreciate it dude! thanks for the tip about light feeding I only got em in skinny tall 3 gallons to maximize amount of plants per tent, was worried about them getting too hungry was gonna topdress heavily but I’ll go little lighter to avoid any toxicities! Wow 4-5X glad I flipped em while still somewhat small! Thanks again keep up the great work! Growers love, Cheers Dude! :pray: :pray: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

7 Likes

The photos were of the longer running phenos (day 84)

5 Likes

I grow almost everything in 3 gallon pots. I was getting sick of watering everyday so I up potted them into 5 gallon pots in week 5 of flower. No issues at all.

I also have PCB x dragon energy going. These were more vigorous than the bandaid haze.

I also had (2) purple Pakistani x dragon energy. Both were green, slow growing, and low yielding.

12 Likes

I may have to do the same thing with my EB x Dragon Energy. She’s in a 5 at week 5. I may have to go up to a 7 for her to finish properly but I’m concerned for the stress it may cause.

9 Likes

I almost picked up a pack of the PCB x A5h/tbx when I placed my order for more Cbh xa5h/tbx but ended up going with the dragonfruit Thai (genius thai x DE), after seeing @advancedbuffalo work with it made me want to find myself a keeper for the stable; But yea even shoe from headie gardens was trying to get me to pick up a pack of the PCB x A5 when I told him what i’m hunting for lol. Thanks for the information dude it truly is deeply appreciated!!

4 Likes

The PCB x DE will run about 90 days. I will take some photos of those and post later today

2 Likes

I was always hesitant to transplant during flower and was told by more than a few people not too, saying this and that. But when I asked the breeder I test for if I could and if that’d cause stress to induce hormones to herm. But he said, he does it when he has to and has never an issue. I’ve tried it twice so far since and all I can say is theres been no “issues” other than access to more food (if that’s an issues). Like if your at the end of flower and want her to start fading the new pot might let her start bulking up again.

9 Likes

Dragon Hammer
Dragonsoul x Afpak

30 Likes

Purple Corinto Budder x Dragon Energy

35 Likes

Looks awesome, nice job. Super frosty looking :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

What are these smelling like?

5 Likes

It smells like rotting tropical fruit that my wife buys for me that I never eat. I have been on keto for over 5 years so I don’t understand why she keeps buying it.

It has some odd smells in the background that I don’t have a frame of reference to determine.

I am picking up a hint of citrus in one. The other one smells like the inside of a dresser. But mainly they smell like over ripe fruit.

14 Likes