Doc D cannabis seeds

Mr Mystery Man is so generous isn’t he? And a great grower too :green_heart:
Awesome report :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Stoked to see the hazes making the rounds.
Every smoker needs to try haze at least once imo.

17 Likes

@nobodysnursery that what pho male looks unreal, some killer crosses your working on too :fist:

6 Likes

Never tried the bandaid haze heard nothing but great things hope it crosses my path one day. I love most of the a5 crosses ive grown and smoked some potent stuff.

4 Likes

I’ve got the sour iron maiden and I just popped my haze fighter freebie I’m really excited to see what I get out of them so far 4 out of 5 popped so far.

6 Likes

Still a way to go on this PCB x Dragon Energy…

36 Likes

Great smoke report bud. I really enjoyed reading it.

7 Likes

Haven’t been around much lately life’s been kicking my ass but wanting to change that going to be dropping some Tahoe og x thunder gun express in a shot glass tonight will try to keep up on updates and logging in here much love and happy growing all

🫶 :seedling::v::sunny:

24 Likes

Here’s a few pics of one of 2 Black Lime Reserve x Nepali Watermelon Hash Plants. Transplanted on a steep Appalachian hollow/holler south facing slope grown using fermented foraged native Appalachian berries, cedar, juniper berries, Northern Spice Bush Berries, thistles flowers, invasive Autumn Olives from around here on the farm. She’s starting to turn a beautiful purple.

She’s about 4 ft. Tall. I wanna run her again. In my garden next to my house.

35 Likes

Hope your on the beginning of an upswing of feeling better.

5 Likes

Life got you on the ropes. Treat it like a Rope-A-Dope. Resting. Absorbing it all, until you see that opening and hit the gas. Pushing through it all. Just keep showing up buddy.

16 Likes

Going to keep trucking things are starting to look up much love @RoryBorealis time to put my foot on the gas :fuelpump: :foot:

16 Likes

This is one of a few ladies still rocking outdoors from a pack of Doc’s Triangle Kush x Sensi star f2. I started them real late. One of the last varieties to get potted or planted this season. Really strong plants that don’t seem to mind the colder wet humid nights that have crept in. Mostly pm resistant. This gal smells earthy og pine, hashy with a nice kush presence. Mostly squatty ladies that started making golf balls just one outlier that stretched a bit wit more of the TK structure. 5 females from the pack. Tried to use 2 males for some f2s, but I don’t think the pollen was viable. However, something from the garden pollinated a few ladies. Hope everyone is enjoying the harvest season.

34 Likes

I ran one of his SS crosses last year in Rochester NY. Bandaid Haze x SS
Both plants were male, but spectacular, so I used their pollen

16 Likes

I, too, would like an Invite to your Channel. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

THANKS for reappearing. Here’s hoping it’s you that has Life’s complications “on the ropes”. As stated earlier, keep stickin’ that Jab out, waiting for the Right Cross Opening. You’ll win by KO!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

3 Likes

Got 6/6 Tahoe og x tge planted all had tails waiting for them to get above ground thinking I might do a small pollination with them for a small seed increase as these are older and where limited will start journaling once I get them above ground

17 Likes

Day 35F Ethiopian Flame V2

35 Likes

Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 individual “Church” Nobody’s cut Day 34 F

Spellcaster #10 Nobody’s cut day 34 F

36 Likes