Doc D cannabis seeds

Some Ethiopian banana x sensi star I’ve kept around …giving it a proper run

37 Likes

How did she smoke for you, love the big scrog setup!

13 Likes

Smooth and super tasty …nice dense golfball nugs…very easy trimming and more greasy than like sticky … I never keeo much in rotation because I have too many seeds to go through as it is but it’s hard for me to let this one go

14 Likes

I leave the screen up on the one side for plants I’ve ran before and the other side of the room us for plants I’m running first time …just in case I gotta pull any out

8 Likes

Thank you so much for the description, I have this one and haven’t found anyone growing it out yet, I think it’ll be a keeper for me too! What’s the nose and taste like?

6 Likes

I ordered a few packs from Big Shoe’s DISCORD pre-release and got a pack of RGB(Swazi RED x Malawi GOLD x BLUEberry) x A5 Haze/Mirakel Thai. RGB is one of Doc D’s earlier crosses that he used with stuff like:

Tahoe OG dvd cut
Lemon Jack
Dread Bread b’s cut
Temple
Black Triangle

I was focused on his other work at the time, but I’m happy to get another chance at enjoying some RGB.

25 Likes

It’s been quite sometime since I have smoked it … I wish I could give you a good description. Of the nose and taste …I just knew I loved it and the way it grows… but… grew another female out that was super sticky and dark … almost purpled out … little bit leafier than this plant … had a pretty skunkybut sweet on the end smell … deff leaned towards the sensi star …

10 Likes

I’ve been pondering for a bit now as to what a keeper male looked like… thanks for providing the answer!

3 Likes

I have a pack I can send you with those doc packs I promised you.

5 Likes

Just wanted to make a note about this real quick: I put five Wat Pho seeds into a shot glass with a little bit of fulvic two Wednesdays-ago and they all had inch-long tails within 36 hours, not sure I’ve ever seen that before. Planted them in soil after the 36-hour soak and they were all above ground within two days. They seem very vigorous and eager to get growing, super-stoked about them.

Smoke report will be posted here in about six months haha…

32 Likes

Pm inbound.

3 Likes

T1000 x Dragon Energy - got a great nose to her.

53 Likes

Looks killer :+1:

8 Likes

Thanks man! Not a huge yielder, but I think it’s going o be some great smoke! Sure miss Doc’s Monthly newsletter. :v:

15 Likes

Thankfully it’s coming back @PlantShepherd :grin:

11 Likes

Wait, what, when?! Do we have to sign back up again? Hell yeah! THat made my night!!!

10 Likes

Yep yep! That’s the word on the street!
Docs coming back stateside!

10 Likes

Pretty sure I read spring time will be the reboot :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Cut the Ethiopian banana x nwhp. We had an interesting fall here, mild with not much really hot days but so wet. Seems the smells of the plants have been complex and strong for me but mold/rot has been a problem. These could have gone longer but got a bunch of rain and decided to cut them. Didn’t got to them in time so here’s last pic laid down from the rain.
Some rot on one but looks like the other looks pretty good.

21 Likes

Can I get an invite to shoes server by chance?

3 Likes