Doc D cannabis seeds

this should be interesting. just hoping it isnt with Dunn. if so, i hope he lets Doc speak. i couldnt bare the Bodhi interview.

11 Likes

There was also a few recorded interviews with Doc D that were done over on Lemonhoko’s Discord. The recordings were archived on Lems SoundCloud I believe.

15 Likes

awesome, did not know he had already done interviews. do you happen to have a link (in case they are public)?

edit: found it

9 Likes

How to we find Shoes discord please.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfIBNtHaRL4

Here is another recorded interview he did.

13 Likes

You might wanna rethink your screen name before you start asking questions like that. Or any questions, really.

7 Likes

12 Likes

Just as a follow up to this, I ended up getting mine later that day, maybe he’s doing two blasts now?

5 Likes

My money must not be good enough. Lol

5 Likes

Naw . I think he has so many on his list that his email can’t handle it . Just got the last one yesterday myself & back when he had it going I was missed a couple of times .

4 Likes

That Is a good problem for him to have! I’ll have to shoot him and email next week.

2 Likes

What’s his email address. I’m not getting anything from him either. Thank you

docdseeds@gmail.com Here’s the latest email from doc
Hey everyone!

It’s been awhile and I wanted to give everyone an update…

First off, thanks to anyone who’s reached out to say hi and check up on how things are going… and well, a lot has changed in my life. Visiting friends and family in August gave me some clarity on my situation and I’ve decided to separate from my wife and move back to the states…life can definitely throw you some curveballs.

I’m grateful for my time in Mexico. I learned an immense amount about Mexican politics, culture, and history and made some excellent memories visiting places all over the country. I hope to speak on a podcast or two this spring about my experiences with the Mexican cannabis scene.

what’s next for doc d seeds…

Before leaving for Mexico I passed my friend Nobody Nursery some plants to work with and share… He was able to make another round of A5 Haze/Thai bx hybrids using my male and both his female selections along with some moms I passed to him. Many have scored some of these limited packs and I encourage everyone interested to please check with Headiegardens for the last of the A5 Haze/Thai bx packs… the male is no longer around, so keep that in mind :wink:

also be sure to check with great lakes genetics and labyrinth seed co for available stock… They have the last remaining packs of several lines.

I’ll be re-starting the mailing list this spring once I find a new house. Expect both pre-release lines and regular lines to be available… At least what I have left. It’ll mostly be my old work until I select new moms and dads…

I’m inspired and ready to work… expect greater documentation, clone releases, collaborations, a discord channel, and even possible flower drops in the doc d seeds reboot :slight_smile: I’ll be diggin deep into my collection to find and share the best unique and rare plants I can find.

Much love to everyone,

have a great fall and winter… check back with you guys in the spring :slight_smile:

take care, d
FWIW he’s gotta a full plate & has to get settled . A brief polite request if you feel the need . He’ll be back full - tilt come spring .
Since they’re talking Discord , perhaps their own server which in turn would eliminate dropped email notices …just sayin’

16 Likes

Day 45 Bandaid Haze ix3.0 “CHURCH”

!
Spellcaster #10

39 Likes

Your Bandaid Haze and Spellcaster #10 both have some red stem characteristics. That’s always a good sign of deep cerebral characteristics. :flying_saucer: :milky_way:

6 Likes

USMC was taken. You want to be snarky so speak your truth? Whats your beef?

7 Likes

We only like the Space Force round’ these parts.

7 Likes

hes actually an alright guy dont let the first impression fool you

3 Likes

Any updates on this?

2 Likes

Got 5/6 above ground and rocking 1 didn’t make it will get some updated pictures tomorrow if I can got lots on my plate at home there still real young sprouts but should start to really spread there wings soon @Tappy

9 Likes