Doc D cannabis seeds

Right on! Looking forward to seeing those!

3 Likes

Sour Iron Maiden, Dagobah, Cujo D and Primal Haze caught my attention. :vulcan_salute:
Looking forward to anyone growing those out.

4 Likes

I’m thinking it might be time to wrap it up with this Purple Corinto Budder x DE (and it’s green friend)… I’d like to give it a little more time, but it’s gonna dip down into the high 20s a few nights next week, and presumably trending in that general direction.

44 Likes

Your Purple Corinto x Dragon Energy should be fine with one night in the 20’s. I’ve had plants go for 2 days covered with snow and still bounce back. What is the daytime/nightime forecast for the following day?

9 Likes

Thats a stunner right there!

5 Likes

Most of this is mid next week, but we have almost an inch of rain forecast for Sunday into Monday (and then temps dropping into the low 30s at night). Wednesday it drops more, high of 42 low of 25, then high of 48 low of 28 Thursday, then it gets a little better, up into the low 50s during the day, but back down to the freezing point at night. A trace of snow Tuesday night into Wednesday. Thursday it starts getting better, but still mid to high 30s at night.

75 today and tomorrow, one last taste of unseasonably warm weather before slipping into cooler temps.

9 Likes

If you cover them from the rain I’d try to let them go longer

6 Likes

@Emeraldgreen True. @yardgrazer There is still enough time to build a makeshift hoop house with some visqueen and flexible PVC. Sample the buds tonight, look at the trichomes with a loupe and determine if it’s worth the effort.

5 Likes

Day 48 Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 “Church”

Spellcaster

43 Likes

What smells you getting off Spellcaster I’m excited to get to the Spellcaster 10 x de I got, looking killer @Vagabond_Windy

12 Likes

:green_heart:
Right now she smells similar to the BH7. Leathery basement, incense-ish. I had to stem rub it, but no need to stem rub that Church :rofl:

17 Likes

Santa Cruz pure haze x nepal Watermelon.

So far no problems, easy to deal with.
10 seeds. 5 males, 5 females.
good vigor, good vigorous growth, 13-fingered, double-serrated leaves.
a male smells like oats, chocolate with nuts on the stem. very happy with them, the plan is f2 and something more.

55 Likes

Oh dang, those are striking!

7 Likes

Nice, thank you for posting those. A few people have posted pics of the NWHP crosses, and I feel like the leaves have all looked very similar, except yours. Yours look a lot different to me.

10 Likes

ll be harvesting of my 3 of my 4 outdoor Nepali Watermelon Hash Plant crosses later tonight. These have a been such a pleasure to grow. Thank you Doc D!
Its been exciting watching these plants grow into trees in only couple months. Here’s a few recent pics.
Black Lime Reserve x Nepali Watermelon Hash Plant

Mullum/Oaxacan x Nepali Watermelon Hash Plant

Here is the other half of her that my cows broke off around start of flower.

I wanna thank you again Doc D.

45 Likes

They undoubtedly have very exotic leaves, quite wild, I love them.
A characteristic that many plants share are the two small hummingbird tail-shaped leaves that they have at the end.

45 Likes

That’s Fantastic! :grin: :smile:

3 Likes

Now that DocD is ‘back in circulation’ maybe we will see more Watermelon hash plant hybrids and hopefully another pure reproduction

12 Likes

looks amazing !!!

2 Likes

Oh man, those are both beauties! The flowers of the Black Lime Reserve x Nepali Watermelon Hash Plant are incredible, and the second shot of the Mullum/Oaxacan x Nepali Watermelon Hash Plant is pot plant centerfold material haha. What a shape!

9 Likes