Doc D cannabis seeds

The sister to the dark purple BLR, has zero purple.
Im terrible with smells. But they smell strong and dank, sour citrus/lime n solvents. These 2 were put out a month or so later than the MM/Oaxcan crosses. Theyre about 5 ft. tall.

36 Likes

Doc d seems to do amazing work. I need to get going on the 2 packs I have and then update my username.

8 Likes

Hero for growing these indoors. Keep us posted

2 Likes

Keep your eyes peeled, even closer to home.

7 Likes

Yesterday morning… I shook them off after taking photos. Obviously I never got around to covering them, weekends are busy.

40 Likes

whoa them thangs is frosty!

22 Likes

Fresh frozen!

That’s a thing you can do with it…really :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Huh… so when I shook off the PCB x DEs the other day two buds on the purple one were flopped over in such a way they weren’t going back up, so I clipped them and stuck them in my drying area, then after a day or two popped the buds into my Cool Cure.

Went in this morning to get some other flower I had in there and grabbed one of the buds for a taste. Only been in the unit for 3 days or so… but I’ve often really enjoyed bud at that point. Toked a bit…

I’m now thinking the tea tree oil flavor I’ve gotten off some bud (the Mango Biche x Kashmir I grew had that flavor) is Terpinolene? Anyway… the purple PCBxDE had that in spades. I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite flavor, but whatever this flower has going on… it’s definitely interesting.

I’m still pretty baked and I smoked awhile ago.

I cut both plants down on Sunday morning… not sure what was going on but they went from looking good to looking a bit haggard. Could’ve pushed it further for sure… but their days were numbered.

15 Likes

Tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is a really interesting compound, I use it a ton for personal care and household sanitizing and deodorizing. Check this out, it’s basically got its own terpene profile besides just terpinolene (which is the major note for sure):

Tea tree research paper .pdf (118.3 KB)

12 Likes

I use it. Has some very good uses. I put it behind my ears. Great for those shin tags. Age spots we get sometimes they keep mine away.

4 Likes

I should’ve probably added that it isn’t my favor flavor in cannabis… I love tea tree oil in general.

5 Likes

I’ve heard from several people recently that the PCB has some amazing effects. It seems to have passed that on along with its color.

7 Likes

Looks just like a Walker Hound I rescued at our farm in the Ozarks. Beautiful animal.

2 Likes

Me either! A taste of eucalyptus or menthol are ok with me in cannabis but tea tree is too astringent a flavor to want in my lungs

3 Likes

Santa Cruz Watermelon.
5 days in flowering.
the five males in the tray on the left.
The clones rooted in 5 days, impressive vigor.

some photos before taking clones.

61 Likes

That’s Excellent!!!

2 Likes

Dang those are some beautiful plants!

3 Likes

thanks brother.
The merit is genetics. resistant, vigorous, they adapt to everything… the difficult part comes now in flowering, let’s hope that everything continues just as well.

8 Likes

One of the most beautiful things Ive ever seen

6 Likes

Great looking plants, love the narrow leaves.

3 Likes