Doc D cannabis seeds

Absolute stunner!
Is it SC Haze x Nepali Watermelon Hashplant?

9 Likes

Yup!

9 Likes

Has anyone grown out the lemon thai f5’s from doc?

7 Likes

The Ethiopian banana x sensi star starting to fade now … I really do love this plant

34 Likes

Not quite yet , but I am going to soon.

5 Likes

I think I am going to start some soon too

5 Likes

About to sex test a few Mother’s Milk x Thunder Gun Express seedlings, hoping to get a nice one that finishes reasonably.

6 Likes

You’ll notice that the seeds’ “shells” are VERY thick; I’d recommend soaking them if you don’t already do that. I planted some before I started soaking all my starts and had a difficult time getting them to sprout, think only one or two did and both just fizzled out after about a month, IIRC. I dumped the soil from the starter pots of the ones that didn’t sprout back into my bins and found a couple growing in there like a week later haha. Didn’t scoop them out and try to grow those, though.

So they’re definitely viable, it just might take a while for them to “break.”

10 Likes

I do coconut water soaks and sometimes seeds still have trouble. I was going to make a scuff box or get one of those seed cracking blocks, anything other than soaking that has worked well for you?

5 Likes

I pulled them out of the refrigerator this morning and noticed how pronounced the ridge was and they were bigger than expected. I never noticed this when I bought them. I will definitely give them a long soak and hopefully that helps. I appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience and hope this will help.

4 Likes

I’ve only ever planted seeds directly into the soil, sans soak, or I’ve soaked them in RO water and a little fulvic in shot glasses on a heating pad for 24 hours. The fulvic seems to help.

9 Likes

I use one of those seed scuffers that glg gives away and they seem to work. I have even resorted to sanding each individual seed, although that seems excessive after writing that.

7 Likes

That’s good to hear! I’ll give it a try.

I had a batch of seeds where I cracked every seed with my teeth and only lost one out of 15, hoping to avoid doing that again though bit fiddly.

4 Likes

I got 3 for 3 soaking the lemon Thai f5, unfortunately didn’t have the time to nurture them and caretaking failed. Happy to test their germ rates for you though :joy:

6 Likes

Here’s Mother and daughter
BH7 on the right
BH ix3.0 (church) on the left

40 Likes

Ethiopian banana x sensi is done and will be getting chopped …

42 Likes

Looks like it turned out really nice. Liking the leaf fade.

7 Likes

Thank ya ! … quite a but different than my last run with it… appearance wise … my Temps are pretty cold at night this time of year … that seems to be as pretty of a fade its going to get … I have a little bit of docs stuff to go thru so I’m sure there is alot of good stuff to be found

9 Likes

That’s gorgeous I need to pop a couple of those soon myself!

@Knifeman no experience with the Doc D repro but here is the info Bodhi gave for the seeds Doc used:

Lemon Thai F3

this f3 of dutch flowers lemon thai was selected for the more compact, resinous, higher yeilding indica phenotype. the female was chosen from 23 individuals, and the two most stable males from the same selection were used in the final pollination . the mom is truly amazing, like a massive crystal shard, tottaly unique amongst her sisters, very stable with extreme potency, her only drawback is her very light aroma that smells of citrus and neroli. these f3’s should be excellent for breeding projects needing a boost of yeild, resin, and structure. the df lemon thai f2’s were all over the place that this line was made with, many of the males and females were autoflowering and very hard to keep in a vegitive state, some were very bushy and wiley, out of all the individuals i kept a sativa pheno that looks like a SSH when flowering, and the more stout indy/sat hybrid. a sativa selection f3 may be produced but the indy/sat mom was light years ahead of the sat in preferred cannabis qualities. only 49 packs will be listed.
needs high light levels to preform and remain stable

some more info from dutch flowers:
the lemon thai was obtained from some folks out of Hawaii. The plants are sativa, but they didnt look like Thai to us, rather Hawaiian in phenotype, smell and high. Buds are candied with crystal, with a trademark citrus “lemon pledge” odour with a hint of peppermint. Very, very energetic high, it is the “clear mental surfing” variety for us, without a hint of paranoia (which cannot be said of the other two varieties in this pack). Chronic tokers can probably smoke this during the day and get things done, if not overdone. These buds are a favorite of many, as they are excellent positive-mood inducers. Excellent yields and bag appeal as well, shortest flowering period of the three offered, around 9 weeks." DutchFlowers

15 Likes

Hey @DesertHeartGardens ^

3 Likes