Doc D cannabis seeds

Didn’t even notice lemonhoko was referenced in that screenshot. :man_shrugging:

The info I was trying to share was the rest of the post regarding when Doc D first made the White Haze x Chem DDf2.

7 Likes

Lemonhoko made Chem DD
His blueberry is also popular in the PNW area

4 Likes

I heard Matt Riot going on about Lemon Hoko being a snitch on one of his breeder sydicate podcasts.

3 Likes

It always confuses me how snitches seem to be able to stick around for years while people know. Or association with circles of snitches

4 Likes

I think it may have been another Seattle area breeder Matt was talking about.
I don’t want to spread information that I know nothing about.

1 Like

Didn’t Matt just have a falling out with notsodog?

4 Likes

Some old Chem DD info from this thread:

https://www.icmag.com/threads/everyone-who-has-experience-with-rez-chemdog-dd-or-strawberry-diesel.333123/

IMG_7144

And a podcast with LH and PacNW Roots:

https://www.youtube.com/live/3LHlozEOi-8

And @Cannaology ’s tester grow here with breeder description:

5 Likes

Did he? I was wondering why Notso hasn’t been on Matt’s podcast in awhile, he was probably the best part.

11 Likes

Pretty sure they were talking about it on a discord channel. I have no idea how or where to find the conversation though

4 Likes

I haven’t heard, but Notsodog is who I like to listen to.

7 Likes

IMO that’s why he’s not on anymore. It’s not really Matt’s show if notsodog is doing all the speaking and Matt is just nodding his head saying yeah yeah :joy:. Although it is better than Adam who won’t let his guests speak!

8 Likes

Apparently this is what went down.

7 Likes

Black Energy…Sour, Dough, Gassy Acrid Orange, Pine Kush, Funk Hashy Goodness!
Slipped in a Pic of one Black Energy x Sowah Grapefruit male from a pollen chuck in a previous run. Beautiful plants, well received and highly regarded. Thanks Doc, Great work!!!

43 Likes

There was a problem with the notsos clone drop and then Matt said he had to cover all cost on his own, because notso would not do anything.
A few days later, CSI posted the Notso Deal to help him out.

I really enjoyed the show as long notso was there, now it’s just nobody with knowledge left :grin:

Matt looks like a poser to me.

13 Likes

Plants look good! haha, but, uh, how’s she smoke?

6 Likes

Given riot’s reputation for spinning yarns, I’d take that version of the story with about a pound of salt. While I wouldn’t expect notso’s version to be entirely true either, info coming from him has generally been agreed to be as close to truth as anyone can prove with regard to cannabis history—much more so than what came from the other host of that podcast.

Anyway, back to Doc D.

Of the 5 Black Bobo x Franks Little Beauties I popped, 3 are still living. 2 opted not to keep up with the rest and were culled when they fell over a week behind in growth. Next to them are 3 of 6 Wake of the Dragon (Strayfox) and 6 of 6 Kinky Temple (Bodhi) that were popped at the same time. Sex tests were mailed out yesterday, so I should see if any of my way too early guesses are right by early next week.

This was taken just after moving the seedlings into my main tent where the environment is much better controlled than my seedling/clone space.

27 Likes

Hey guys I’m about to pop some of Doc’s Zang! and I was wondering what the flower time on this was. I couldn’t find anything on this.

12 Likes

Pretty sure I seen in the 13-16 week range @Habitt

12 Likes

Thanks for the fast reply!

6 Likes

Hi Iggy that chuck sounds great! I made chucks recently with my Vortex F1 male from the coop run I just did and one of the pollen receivers was a nice Sowah G F2 from Boozer, if you’re interested in swapping seeds

5 Likes