Doc D cannabis seeds

You just sold me on those if I ever come across a pk or cross. :facepunch:t3:

7 Likes

The bt x de has been some of my fav all time.

And a potent one perhaps.

I thought you might be one to shit on those hahah - Thank you for the write up, i still have space so im def including the BAH, but dont be too surprised if you get one or two fritter/punch pics in here too lol.

15 Likes

Haha, I mean, grow whatever interests you, I’m not gonna fault you for that. I reeeealllyyy do like that BAH a lot, though. And the only reason I’m talking about it so much is that I feel like I should plant some more of those seeds and just keep a few of those plants around forever haha, been thinking how I might go about doing that lately, making plans etc. It’s definitely one that I wanna have around pretty much all the time.

12 Likes

Having smoked so much haze over the last 5 years that I actively avoid it now, Bandaid has been my personal favorite, tied with the NL5Haze x Nevil’s Haze from DeadPanHead which yielded better, but the BAH has just a slightly better effect being more active and the C5 x NH being more trance like.

16 Likes

Oh yeah, I don’t really dig that sorta “space-y/trance-y” high. I’m actually growing a few NL5Haze hybrids right now and two of the plants are looking pretty NL5Haze-ish; hopefully they don’t end up smoking like that haha.

9 Likes

Here are 2 Dragon Temples grown in 2 gallon coco that I harvested about a month ago.

I will do a more in-depth smoke/grow report in my journal in a couple weeks, but here are some early thoughts.

Smell/Taste: Both plants smell tropical/fruity. The back plant is much more “hazey” smelling with lemon. The incensy/musky taste transfers to a joint, not much fruit taste for this one.

The front plant (my favorite) has a more lemon dominating smell with some lime sweetness. The lemon carries to the taste, with very little of that haze flavor. It is excellent.

Effects: Both are pretty close for effects. Back plant seems more potent… it is a little brain foggy and intense the first 10-15 minutes, then speeds up my mind, slightly increased heart rate and I want to get up and get things done.

Front plant is more clear headed throughout. It gets the mind going fast, thoughts running over each other. Long lasting with no crash. Perfect wake and bake and everyday weed.

I’ve smoked these Dragon Temples almost everyday since they dried. The dragon temple quickly became one of my favorites and I’m going to keep the front plant around at least for a couple more grow cycles and probably much longer.

Thanks for reading.

53 Likes

White Gas Haze cut of Doc D’s White Haze x Chem DD

This is my favorite find using the white haze so far. Balanced daytime smoke. Refined gassy toke turns metal and then smooth floral black tar opium exhale. A total pleasure to smoke.

Perfect flower 1-3gram average. 1.5 units per 5×5 average. It takes about an hour to process a lbs. The fans all start dropping on finish, not any sugar leaf so basically just break it down.

40 Likes

I second popping more Black triangle x A5haze/thai bx if you have any left, I found a female that was probably the most potent plant out of everything I grew last year. I crossed it to Appalachian ice cream (JBeezy cut ICC x Appalachia f4) and currently growing a few of those out now. I’m expecting some crazy put your dick in the dirt kinda weed haha! Def not for the faint of heart imo lol

22 Likes

Those are frosty AF
Do you know if this White Haze is the same as Karma’s White A5 Haze?

6 Likes

Docs white haze is jjs(topdawgs) the white x original haze @Dope_Heffalump

14 Likes

I know Karma and JJ collaborated early on.
I rememer Karma supplied the White A5 Haze and JJ the African Haze in the African Dream cross.

8 Likes

When did Doc D use a Chem DD male? I don’t remember ever seeing that in any of his emails, but I only subscribed for the last three years or so.

7 Likes

It was out of a 3 pack hunt from around 5 yrs ago, but not sure when he made them. Really good synergized pairing overall. Amazing flavor. Che. Texture on haze stature/yield. There was 1 or 2 with the chem DD intersex issue of over 30. Lemonhoko has been improving the chem DD for awhile.

The WGH F2 off this used the most NLD haze male. Testers translated the cut well with some transgressive types deeper into the haze as well as some more muted white. Massive. All calyx

8 Likes

2021 or earlier, you must have just missed it:

14 Likes

It was part of the February 2021 mailing list

• White Haze x Chem DDF2 - Limited Edition

• Temple x Nigerian Rafiki aka Silver Rafiki - Limited Edition

• Dreadbread b’s cut x Nigerian Rafiki aka Mango Rafiki - Limited Edition

• Bandaid Haze f2 no.17 x Americana (Big Skunk/NL1 x Waco via AK bean brains)- Limited Edition

15 Likes

The Chem DD F2 work was way earlier than 2021…tester request posted in May 2016.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFvJ756A5q6

For those who may not be able to view the link:

20 Likes

I didn’t find any in the Bandaid x Chem DD or White Haze Dream lotus that came together as well. They were good, but competed more.

The flavor has many layers and no exaggerating… No trim what little sugar leaf there is sucks right in on the drydown

7 Likes

Hm. I feel like I was definitely signed up in February 2021. Maybe I just don’t remember it because I wasn’t interested in Chem crosses when I read it haha.

Anyway, doesn’t matter, I was just curious.

6 Likes

You’re totally correct :facepunch:
I read up a bunch on this and now I know. :slightly_smiling_face:

JJ did the White Haze using the Original Haze male.
Whereas Karma crossed the A5cut x white og v2 in order to find a suitable male for his A5 Haze BX project.

Sorry to muddy up the Doc D thread.

10 Likes

Interesting thing about Lemonhoko, he’s in a circle of informants in WA.
In fact, Lemonhoko breeds police dogs for several counties’ police/sheriff’s in the area.
His good friend Asbeel/Crow tried diming me out back in 2017.

3 Likes