Doc D cannabis seeds

I let the CBH after awhile. The B7 yes

2 Likes

So for example the black triangle x dragon energy had a really nice clear yet strong enough high
With great gassy taste with some savory nuances.

But in the other hand The triangle kush x lemon thai was a bit over the place some people found it muddy, others found it a bit heavy. I can usually enjoy highs that leave you like you just sniffed thinner, but i agree with those that thought the muddiness on it wasnt in a good way (i notice when indont hit the jar as often as others).

The taste was a weird floral/spicy/earthy - The flowers were some of the densest ones ive grown. Couldve been a bad luck thing.

14 Likes

That was probably my favorite weed from the round that that one was grown. Definitely not sturdy, though. Floppy, flimsy, very, very stretchy, super-“nug-y” etc… I actually had to move her into her own 3x3, just because she was way taller than everything else. One of the tops snapped off around week six, too, but she smoked really good regardless. I probably waited too long to stake her…

I think I actually posted pics and a smoke report of that plant here on this thread a while back. And if I didn’t, I definitely logged it haha.

12 Likes

Here’s a few pics, @ClassicGenetix:

I remember that it had a pretty sort of “musty” smell to it, not at all like I remembered Malibu smelling, but the high was good, for sure. Probably not like a Vietnam Black x Lemon Thai would smoke, but good nonetheless. That’s why we grow as many different things as we can each round, right? A little Vietnam Black hybrid here, a Malibu Pure hybrid there… haha.

38 Likes

I thought the Pure Kush x Lemon Thai line was a really good one. I only ran one pack and got two females. Didn’t back up anything cuz it was a test run but I really enjoyed smoking those two plants and thought the line had serious potential for finding a elite keeper.

24 Likes

I have a question regarding Doc D and MMS, I ordered some seeds and one of the packs that I got was the DSDB Haze and it came labeled as MMS but looking at my receipt it says Doc D on it. I’m just a little confused about why that is, it’s the same thing with the sour iron maiden I bought awhile ago too.

5 Likes

Doc d named his company mssc(magic spirit seed co,). Nothing to do with MMS, thank God!

17 Likes

Are you sure you’re not confusing Doc D and Doc’s Dank? It happens from time to time on this thread, where people show up and start talking about Doc’s Dank, not knowing that he and Doc D are completely unrelated.

Hmm. That is weird.

5 Likes

Which bank did you get them from? Were they repacked?

2 Likes

@potpotpot @minitiger here are the packs of Doc D I’ve gotten and they do not seem to be repackaged. I ordered them from GLG.

10 Likes

that is doc d company.

maybe released packs with names get the mssc branding

7 Likes

Those are legit packs.

MSSC vs MMS

6 Likes

Yeah it makes sense after putting two and two together lol. I wasn’t really worried about the legitimacy of them more so curious about the different labeling but thank you!

9 Likes

Tahoe og x thunder gun express day 69 probably could use a few days longer but will be harvesting her tomorrow stacked hard very slight citrus peel with a oil rag greasy smell

@iggypuffs my pre harvest pictures

49 Likes

I don’t know how I missed those?
I remember you talking about them in another thread.
Excellent! Yeah, TGE is at the top of the list :grinning: :v:

5 Likes

Just smoked a sample bud of the Tahoe og x tge at 10 days of drying no cure and holy shit this stuff is a ripper piney og taste I smoked one bong bowl and has me slammed( I have a pretty high tolerance) not many get me ripped like this off one bowl for sure wanna dive into the rest of the pack and she will be getting another run again without a doubt if y’all got a pack don’t sleep

Will have a proper report in about 6 or so weeks once it gets some time to develop in the jar :call_me_hand:

23 Likes

Nice. Thunder Gun Express is no joke.

5 Likes

Wish the tge and crosses where worked by him more and available sucks most of them where very limited emerald cup releases real happy I was able to snag the Tahoe x tge in a trade might just have to keep a male and make some f2s to hunt have you grown straight thunder gun express @RoryBorealis ?

9 Likes

How so? Just curious.

2 Likes

Were those limited? I have a pack and for sure haven’t been to any events!
tahoe og dvg cut x tge
May have to dig into that pack(tube now) soon and grab a bean or 2.

5 Likes