Doc D cannabis seeds

The original releases where limited 30 packs at emerald cup some left overs where sent to headies and put on the mailing list but I believe a few like the Tahoe og x tge and mothers milk x tge where later releases and freebies for large orders not exactly sure how limited those are in comparison still don’t think tons where put out there

13 Likes

No. I had the pleasure of smoking DreadBread (bodhi’s cut) x Thunder Gun Express and RedGoldBlue x Thunder Gun Express from the same grower, 5 days apart.
@minitiger
The “mayday-mayday/holyshit-helicopter crash” potency was consistent from the Panama Gold x Black Triangle of Thunder Gun, cut through both crosses and made a solid impression.
I was pursuing Bandaid Haze at the time, somehow thought TGE would be around longer. It turned out to be the opposite.

When Doc D resurfaces this spring, Thunder Gun will be one of the things that I want to speak with him about.

15 Likes

I got a pack of those I need to get to asap myself

7 Likes

Please make F2’s. That one is a tinderbox of terps and effects.

10 Likes

don’t make me post the meme.

9 Likes

First time haze grower here looking for that old school musty basement type NYC haze from the early 2000s.

Black magic haze at 12 weeks. Two phenos. One taller, more stretch, faded yellow, that doesn’t like to be too close to the lights. One shorter less stretch faded purple. I have 2 of each pheno. Sorry about the shitty hps pics. I can get some better ones when I chop

38 Likes

Hazes are picky little bitches. Whatchya feeding your haze?

3 Likes

Lol I can tell. Haven’t been feeding them much but used megacrop 1 part for the first time this grow. I like to keep things simple. They faded super early in flower, like week 4 or 5, and when I fed them more it seemed to just make the problem worse so I havent really fed them much since then. Maybe once or twice

4 Likes

They’re looking good. That’s going to be some nice smoke.

3 Likes

im sorry guys i thought i had full plant pictures but ive been seearching for them in my memory cards and phone but nope… so youll have to trust my description

i had one female purple corinto budder x dragon energy, two males, and one questionable sex.

it stretches a lot, grows vigorously, incredibly easy and a treat to trim - at the beginning there was some sweet, slightest hint of citrus, with a strong rubber/chem thing going on. towards the end it was all the burnt tire profile. it grows big buds but in my case they werent very dense, they shrunk a lot in drying, and they are light weight.

taste wise there isnt much but effect wise its where its at - i can only describe it as strong and unobtrusive - meaning it doest race your thoughts but it still gives you a strong mental high, head pressure that you feel almost immediately on the eyes as well. it is very relaxing and has a bit of a strong landing, where you just want to lay down.

i thought this would be more sativa but i dont mind the relaxation/sedative part at all (i ran it almost 11 weeks, it didnt seem like it was overripe at all). it has been the one i have been going religiously thru out of my last grows of genius thai, black energy (another favorite), moonbow, or dragon energy x black energy.

i still have 8 more seeds and i will get to them real quick.

40 Likes

I harvested my lemon Thai plants on day 63. I will include a little information and do a smoke report in 4-6 weeks.

I vegged for approximately 6 weeks before flipping to flower. It stays shorter and bushier like a Indica and doubled in height during flower. A lot of variance between phenotypes.

Medium yield, no staking required. Mostly cloudy and fast finishing by day 63.

49 Likes

@Knifeman Those LemonThai look great! :grinning:

3 Likes

Beautiful frosty specimens. Well done.

3 Likes

funny story, i thought i had grown two females of black energy x dragon energy… turns out one was actually a bandaid haze (i checked the seed count and i dont know when i did it… but i sowed it)… this is from a half gallon fabric pot. i noticed when it was 11 weeks and still not nearing finish. i took it down at 15 weeks + and by the look of it could keep going? i checked trichomes, already some considerable amber, and most were cloudy… so i said fuck it…

also, yesterday i remember it had a ton more orange wilting pistils… i turned off the lights because i wasnt going to be home and i wanted to chop it when i came back… and i noticed many more white pistils than before… does anyone know if an extended dark period will do that to pistils? or is my memory just shitty?

EDIT since i just cut it, i took it out of the drying tent for a full pic

24 Likes

You grew a fifteen-week plant in a half-gallon pot? Really? I can’t remember your “grow style” or whatever. Is it soil? Coco? Because that’s pretty impressive haha.

Some plants just don’t wanna finish up, dude. I find it annoying haha. I doubt it had anything to do with leaving it in the dark for a while, though, probably woulda done that either way. I’ve grown some plants that, like, every ten days or so would spit out a new round of white pistils, to the point where I finally just said,”Alright, fuck this, you’re getting chopped.”

That’s a nice, fat nug there at the top, anyway. Any “full plant” shots? I loooooooove Bandaid Haze, pretty stoked to read what you think of it.

13 Likes

i do peat/vermiculite/ricehulls with peters 20-10-20. i think the fabric pots help a lot… i once tried plastic pots and it was a hell to grow the way i do… stumbled upon a thousand issues. so i went back to fabric.

yeah i saw pistils get orange but they just keep getting white ones… and it was going to 16 weeks and i just couldnt take it anymore. lol.

i didnt take early samples, ill wait for this one to dry well before i write anything aboout it, because for ex, the purple corinto budder improved drastically in taste/smell after being in the jars.

i added a full plant pic to the original post, it got big lol, it was a bit of a pain to have to water so often.

5 Likes

Oh, wow. Did you flip straight from seed? Or with a minimal veg?

Haha, yeah, for sure, dude. It happens.

You should definitely do that. I didn’t mean,”Tell me what you think about it RIGHT NOW!!!” haha. I just meant, you know, eventually…

I have really loved every Bandaid Haze I’ve grown, though, think it’s pretty great weed. The samples that I tried from the cuts floating around, the #7 and “The Church” I didn’t think were as good as the ones I grew, but they were still pretty great. They’ve all hit the spot for sure.

8 Likes

it did have some veg… i cant remember exactly how long, but it was around 3 weeks from sowing. maybe just maybe a bit more.

so this one in particular is not IX3.0, i understand that it was a seed that came from a bandaid haze #7 or #6 or something like that - so it was technically an unintentional fem (i saw no issues in stability by the way). i have two packs of IX 3.0 and have sown 6 seeds from them… ive had to delay flowering, due to personal shit, but youll see those soon along with purple punch x dragon energy :rofl:

10 Likes

Oh man, with your other plant pics, that’s such a mean tease :rofl::metal:

3 Likes

Are you updating your thing at all? I’m “following” it, but I haven’t gotten any alerts in a long time.

2 Likes