Doc D cannabis seeds

That’s about as far down the Cookie Fam rabbit hole as I’m willing to go in this thread…

I’m running a bunch of Docs work for head smoke this season… Blammo, Bandaid Haze 6, Church, Dragon Hammer, Spell Caster and probably some others I can’t remember…

I’m hunting a lot of A5HTBX and dragon energy crosses too.

No cookies though.

27 Likes

Copied-and-pasted from the log:

Last to get trimmed and jarred, first to get a smoke report written, but here’s the Banana Soap after only being cured for nineteen days (I couldn’t wait! haha).

Here’s the plant:

She’s got those super-fine, kinda “sandy” or “dusty” trichomes, but there are a LOT of them. The nugs look really good in person. It took so long for her to start impressing me, chopped on day 80, but that seems like it was about the right length of time to let her grow.

That nug in the pics weighs 3.4 grams, if anybody’s curious. Denser than I would’ve thought just by looking at it, but not uber-dense or anything. I’m fine with it haha.

Smell: Mostly just like every A5Thai hybrid of Doc’s that I’ve grown, with that “spicy plastic” thing going on. She’s definitely not loud, either, but she smells good. Every now and then I’ll pick up on some sort of “unripe fruit” thing, green fruit, but it’s not super-noticeable or like,“Wooowwwwwww, maaaaan…” She did smell very, very strongly of, like, lilacs and lavender, very floral while I was trimming her. I’m assuming that that’s where the “Soap” part of the name of this hybrid maybe came from. That’s all gone now, though, don’t notice any floral stuff at all.

Taste: In joints, the flavor’s nonexistent, doesn’t really taste like anything. I actually do pick up on some “unripe/green fruit” and spicy elements when I do bong rips, though. I dunno if “spicy” is even the right word; maybe “pepper-y” would be more accurate, like black pepper or something. The smoke is very smooth already, too, no coughing at all with this one, even though she’s only been in jars for nineteen days.

I gave some to the only stoner friend I know on Tuesday and he said that the flavor was “mild” through his vape, so I guess it just isn’t a super-flavorful plant. Which is fine, because she smokes soooooo gooood haha…

High: After all of the stuff I grew last round, the majority of which smokes very “clear” and “functional” (two of the Cheese Hazes and both of the Wat Phos and pretty much everything else), the Banana Soap is the weed that I didn’t realize I needed until I started blazing it haha. It’s very laaiiiiiiiiiid-back, very social, very “confident,” if that makes sense. Just a full-on,“Yeah, man, life is good, what’s the problem?”-type of high. Pretty smile-y, pretty giggly for a while, talkative, but not on the verge of being overbearingly conversational and talking too much or anything. This is great Hanging Out Weed.

I think that that A5Thai male that Doc uses (or used to use, I guess) is very good, in that it doesn’t seem to “overwhelm” the female to which he was crossed (unlike a lot of the 88GHP hybrids of Bodhi’s, just as an example), but it does seem to introduce elements that’re almost predictable and at the same time surprising and unique. I realize that I’m kind of contradicting myself by saying that, but I mean it haha. This Banana Soap is very, very good, but not similar to the Wat Phos or the Chocolate Blitz or whatever. I think the closest comparison would be those three really good Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 whatever whatever that I grew a while back, in that those and the Banana Soap all smoke very “comfortably.” But the Wat Phos do and the Chocolate Blitz did, too, so… haha. I dunno. I just love all of those A5T hybrids, haven’t been disappointed in any of them yet.

Anyway, zero rush during the comeup (if you can even call it a comeup) on this one. Big-time creeper, which I fucking love. It’s like I blaze some, I wait a little bit and then voila!, I’m really high! haha. The first time I smoked some, I actually wondered if maybe I should do a fourth bong rip after about fifteen minutes. But I didn’t haha. I waited and like 45 minutes in (or what felt like 45 minutes), I was totally satisfied. Just all-around good, smile-y, happy weed.

I have gotten some pretty huge munchies after blazing this, but I’m not sure if that isn’t because I’ve lost a shitload of weight since I started the new job and don’t really eat too much on work days, just because it’s so fucking hot and sweaty. I think the munchies may just be because I’ve been hungry the last couple days haha, weed or no weed.

Anyway, yeah… Nice and easy comedown, no lethargy. It just kinda wears off, which I also really like. This is great, great weed. In fact, I’m gonna spark another joint of it right after I post this haha.

37 Likes

Popped 2pks of Black Lime Reserve x Watermelon Hashplants & 2pks of WHP x Dragon Energy.

21/24 BLRxWHPs & 17/24 WHPxDE germinated healthily after 5 days. I’m potting them up now because that’s long enough of a wait for me. Only looking to select any impressive females, if any at all. Tho in the meantime i’ll probably post some pics here & there.

Guys that grow Doc D always seem to be cool, so just wanted to post this as a homage :call_me_hand:

14 Likes

Apollo 11 x Headbanger

This line was okay, pretty muted compared to the Dragonfruit Thai I ran. I found that these plants resembled a lot of the non-keepers in the DFT pack so I think I’m barking up the wrong tree here for a Bx project.

Going to check out the Genius Thai x Headbanger at some point, but that will be in the future because of the herm issues I experienced in the other Headbanger lines.

I think the Dragon Energy male is better. If you are looking for exotic chem kush fruit fusions, that is the way to go.

I’m looking through these to find a line that is consistent enough in quality to select males to Bx my Dragonfruit Thai cut. The search continues.

25 Likes

Wow, that’s pretty shocking. I’ve grown some of Bodhi’s Apollo 11 f4’s and I’ve grown a few of Karma’s Headbangers and none of those plants could be described as “muted.” They were actually pretty “loud” and very, very tasty.

Interesting…

7 Likes

Very interesting to me too. Some pairings that sound insane on paper sometimes just don’t work out.

Everything else about the line was awesome. They were especially sticky, resin was clogging up scissors quicker than anything else we chopped.

I kept the 2 most fruity and cheesy smelling individuals out of 16 or so. I’m curious to see how they develop in a jar.

I thought I may have been nose blind but everything else in the room was stupid loud.

11 Likes

August 2024 - mailing list

Welcome to the August mailing list…

If this is your first time receiving this list, thanks for subscribing!

I appreciate everyone who welcomed me back last month… It was great to catch up with everyone who sent me well wishes… much appreciated :slight_smile:

While getting back in the swing of things I stumbled upon the last few Beastie Boy (yo mama x bandaid haze f1) hybrids… these were never officially released but many of the parents have been lost so I figured it would be nice to give people one last chance… I only have a handful of each line so I hope everyone can score what they’re after.

Shirts are back!! I’ve printed another round of Magic Spirit Seed Co. shirts… this time in Back Heather. Sizes available: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL. $20 per shirt.

i hope everyone is having a great summer… let me know if you have any questions.

take care, d

Magic Spirit Seed Co. - RAREST- $100 per pack, 11 regular seeds:

• Wat Pho - Temple (SSH/Williams Wonder) x (A5 Haze/Thai bx) - Low Stock

• Bandaid Haze '21 MIX - Bandaid Haze F2 MIX x (A5 Haze/Thai bx) - Low Stock

Magic Spirit Seed Co. - $60 per pack, 11 regular seeds:

• Lemon Thai F5 reproduction - (Lemon Thai F4 x Lemon Thai F4)

• Primal Haze - Gorilla Glue 4 (josey cut) x (A5 Haze/Thai bx)

• Sour Iron Maiden - Sour Diesel (Archive cut) x (A5 Haze/Thai bx)

• Black Triangle (doc d cut) x (A5 Haze/Thai bx)

• Double Dosidos x (A5 Haze/Thai bx)

• AC/DC (high CBD clone) x (A5 Haze/thai bx)

• Lemon Thai F5 (Nobody cut) x (A5 Haze/Thai bx) - Nobody Nursery & Doc D collab. - Low Stock

• Chernobyl x (A5 Haze/Thai bx) - Nobody Nursery & Doc D collab.

• Endless Sunset - Bandaid Haze F1 no.7 x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Cujo D - Chem D x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Chem D/GSC (doc d cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

*** Strawberry Fog - Strawberry Milk (bodhi’s cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Outer Limits - Sour Diesel x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

Pre-Release- $30 per pack, 11 regular seeds:

• Metal Haze F2 bodhi’s cut x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

• Apple Fritter x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger) - Low Stock

• Platinum Zkittlez x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

• Black Energy x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbangr)

• Runtz x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

• Peanut Butter Breath x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger) - Low Stock

• Purple Punch x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

• NL5/Haze (NL5 alternate) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

• Nepali Watermelon HP x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

• Purple Corinto Budder (Colombian/Hawaiian) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

• Gorilla Glue 4 x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger) - Low Stock

• Mullum/Oaxacan e.T cut x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger) - Low Stock

• SC Pure Haze x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger) - Low Stock

• Cuban Black Haze x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

• Frank’s Little Beauties x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

• Sour Diesel x (Sensi Star F2) - Low Stock

• Chem D (clone only) x S(Sensi Star F2) - Low Stock

• Ethiopian Banana bodhi’s cut x (Sensi Star F2)

• Gorilla Glue 4 x (Sensi Star F2)

• Choco Trip F1 bodhi’s cut x (Sensi Star F2) - Low Stock

• Triangle Kush x (Sensi Star F2)

• Black Triangle (TK/G13HP) x (Sensi Star F2)

• Black Energy (BT/Dragon Energy) x (Sensi Star F2)

• Pequeno Limon (BT/Afkansastan/X18) x (Sensi Star F2)

• Magic Bluegrass (Blue Dream/TK/Blue Dream/Snow Lotus) x (Sensi Star F2)

• Mullum/Oaxacan e.T cut x (Sensi Star F2)

• Spellcaster no.10 (BH7/Headbanger nobody cut) x (Sensi Star F2)

• Bandaid Haze F1 no. 7 x (Sensi Star F2)

• Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 no.6 (nobody’s cut) x (Sensi Star F2)

• Metal Haze F2 (bodhi’s cut) x (Sensi Star F2)

• A5 Haze (old dutch clone) x (Sensi Star F2) - Low Stock

• Cuban Black Haze x (Sensi Star F2)

• White Haze (Doc d cut) x (Sensi Star F2)

• AC/DC (high CBD clone) x (Sensi Star F2) - Low Stock

• Cuban Black Haze x Nepali Watermelon HP- low stock

• White Haze (The White x Org. Haze) x Nepali Watermelon HP

• Black Lime Reserve #15 x Nepali Watermelon HP

• Santa Cruz Pure Haze x Nepali Watermelon HP

• Purple Corinto Budder (Colombian/Hawaiian) x Nepali Watermelon HP

• Gorilla Glue 4 x Nepali Watermelon HP - low stock

• Dragonsoul (bodhi’s cut) x Nepali Watermelon HP - Low Stock

• Strawberry Milk (bodhi cut) x Nepali Watermelon HP - Low Stock

• Chem 91JB cut x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Overflo x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Broadkaster x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Mullum/Oaxacan e.T. cut x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Triangle Kush x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Dragon Hammer (Dragonsoul/Afpak) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• GG#4 x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• GSC forum cut x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• White Tahoe Cookies x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Rude Boi 7 (Archive cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Memory Loss (Amnesia Haze dom) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Bandaid Haze ix 1.0 x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

ALL BEASTIE BOY CROSSES ARE VERY LIMITED

• Goji Razz (bodhi’s cut) x Beastie Boy (Yo mama! x Bandaid haze F1)

• Blue Triangle x Beastie Boy (Yo mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Deep Space Dream Bud x Beastie Boy (Yo mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Bandaid Haze 7 x Beastie Boy (Yo mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Vietnam Black x Beastie Boy (Yo mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Strawberry Milk (bodhi’s cut) x Beastie Boy (Yo mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Pakistani Chitral Kush x Beasit Boy (Yo mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Triangle Kush x Beastie Boy (Yo mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Ethiopian Banana (bodhi’s cut) x Beastie Boy (Yo mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Mullum/Oaxacan (e.T. cut) x Beastie Boy (Yo mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Dragonsoul (bodhi cut) x Beastie Boy (Yo mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Chem '91 SKVA cut x Beastie Boy (Yo mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Chem D x Beastie Boy (Yo mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Outer Limits x Beastie Boy (Yo mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

12 Likes

I knooowwwww… Frustrating when it doesn’t, but fucking awesome when it does haha.

4 Likes

tahoe og x tge

35 Likes

Swazi Red/Malawi Gold/Blueberry x Thunder Gun Express
Getting there!!!

Happy Gardening All :wink:

Grace and Peace…

40 Likes

Those are looking sweet great job! @iggypuffs

4 Likes

Gotta love that RGB. Man, those are really nice shot compositions you have there. Bravo, Iggy.

5 Likes

judging weed has become really weird for me. i am unable to truly know when i need a tolerance break or when weed just isnt that good. then i get a tolerance break and all weed becomes great again lol.

so now i just try to judge weed by resting one or two days before trying something new, and im limiting myself to: smell, taste, and does it hit home or not.

from the purple punch x dragon energy you can see the post for the flowering pictures

and these are some nugs from my favorite pheno out of the three

quick breakdown: i had three phenos 1. smelled like kool aid all the way thru, just muted a bit towards harvest and low yield. 2. smelled like kool aid, and then kool aid with wet socks (is that what they call the cheese profile?) and 3. was suuuper muted all along. some funk, some hints of kool aid.

surprisingly it was number 3 that became my favorite. it doesnt really smell much when dried, it has some faint funky slightly fruit thing, veeeery muted but it tastes A TON like soap with pharmacy alcohol or some kind of soap flavored vodka or everclear.

it is VERY unique at least in my experience. ive had soapy/chemy plants before that i actually didnt like or care for… but this one i find myself going thru it over and over. it hits well and its balanced (leaning towards relaxing). it has been my go-to. the other phenos that were more kool aid, i just dont care about them really, so no pics (even tho they are pretty) after trying this one.

26 Likes

What’s that flower you have growing behind the weed there in that fourth pic?

Plants look good! Haha. They really do, though.

3 Likes

https://northatlanticseed.com/product/key-lime-pie/

2 Likes

Here’s some of the Doc D creations I got going out in the garden at the moment —

Purple Corrinto Budder x DE, popping off with some real fall colors:

I’ve also got an F2 of a Platinum Zkittlez x DE from last year — mom was probably my favorite plant from last year’s grow!
This was some of the bud from mom, mid harvest:

And here’s where F2 is now, lighting isn’t great in the pic but frostier than I remember mom at this point, we’ll see…

22 Likes