Doc D cannabis seeds

I will surely be snooping around for that run!!

Also, got a log planned for…
Kazzam
Ethiopian Banana x DE
Viet Black… Fem
Hawiian Web

Having some technical difficulties getting pics up from my phone to the PC, Worked at it for like ,4hrs today.(bought a new photo editor, inPixio and Polish, tried WiFi and new usb cable) Was close to breaking out the sledge hammer, had to give it a rest. If Bill Gates had been close by, there may have been some trouble. Windows won’t recognize the same phone I’ve uploaded pics from for past nine months. I’m still pissed… I get it sorted tomorrow, hopefully!
Peace ya’ll

8 Likes

Okay, tag me for that run once you start posting pics and stuff. I got those Vietnam Blacks as a freebie, kind of scared of them haha.

5 Likes

Linux Ubuntu is a wonderful thing :wink:

6 Likes

The Viet black …
2 have variegated leaves, the other is solid green, they look pretty average,so far, haha, compared to the others.
EB and Kazzam are really taking off, the Web is a slow grower, but big fat leaves on them.

@avr1 So tempted to go Linux, last system I installed RedHat was in the nineties… may just give it a go.

6 Likes

You won’t recognize Linux now, major improvements in the last 10 years. Command line is very handy but not needed by most folks now a days. You can install linux beside WinBlows also

5 Likes

@iggypuffs

That’s awesome! I’ve got the EBxDE, viet black & Hawaiian web that I picked up from Doc recently. Excited to get to see so much of this grown out.

My garden is shut down for a bit while I get some other life stuff sorted out, so it is great to get to grow so many of these out vicariously.

7 Likes

June 2021 - mailing list

Welcome to June’s mailing list…

If this is your first time receiving this list, thanks for subscribing! I hope this will be a more direct form of communication for those that wish to grow my seeds. I’ll have monthly updates on upcoming projects and information regarding seeds I have available.

Once again I would like to mention my two outside vendors, shoe at headiegardens.com (password:muffcabbage) and labyrinthseedco.com … be sure to visit their sites and give them some love…

My Canadian friends may soon have access to my seeds… I’ve been working with a vendor up north who will hopefully be a great resource for those looking to run my seeds. Once things are ready to go i’ll make an official announcement through my IG and the email list. Stay Tuned!

What’s happening…

This will be the last month for the current Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani hybrids before they go back into the stash while testing is completed… I’ll have another round using some different moms finishing this month and will be offered on August’s list. This drop will also include a restock of my Bananastan (Ethiopain banana bodhi’s cut x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani) line as well as new pre-release lines (A5 Haze s1- colombian pheno, Killer A5 Haze - sweet cinnamon pheno, GG4, and more…)

A5 Haze/Thai bx hybrids will drop next month… This will include a restock of Bandaid Haze ix 3.0, Banana Twist, Zang! as well as new hybrids for the pre-release list…

Dutch Flowers Lemon Thai reproduction and hybrids are underway. Lemon Thai has always been some of my most memorable smoke… I love the zippy, feel good, life affirming high that gets my mind and body moving. I hope to spread this line far and wide to be sure it’s around for another 10 years. I have 32 individuals that will be searched and used to create this reproduction including stock from Motarebel Lemon Thai F3, Bodhi’s Lemon Thai 35 cut, and two packs of Soopy’s Lemon Thai F4 (via bodhi’s F3’s)… my plants have now all been sexed and are awaiting flower. if all goes as planned you can expect some Lemon Thai around September.

Have a great month everyone!!

Magic Spirit Seed Co. - $60 per pack, 11 regular seeds

• Black Energy - Black Triangle x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

• Dragon Temple - Temple (SSH x William’s Wonder) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

• Raspberry Thunder - Goji Razz (bodhi’s cut) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

* Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 - Bandaid Haze f1 no.7 x A5 Haze/Thai bx - out of stock, back in july

• Wat Pho - Temple (SSH/Williams Wonder) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

* Zang! - Vietnam Black (164 kiona cut) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Velvet Buzzsaw - White Haze (The White x Org. Haze) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Nigerian Rafiki - Nigerian Haze (e.T. cut) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Broadkaster - Girl Scout Cookies forum cut x A5 Haze/Thai bx - Low Stock

*** Strawberry Fog - Strawberry Milk (bodhi’s cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Outer Limits - Sour Diesel x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Dragon Hammer - Dragonsoul (bodhi’s cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

Pre-Release- $30 per pack, 11 regular seeds

*** Bandaid Haze f1 no.7 x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Zang (Vietnam Black x A5 Haze/Thai bx) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Nigerian Haze (e.T. cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Mullumbimby/Oaxacan x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Bandaid Haze ix 1.0 x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Broadkaster (GSC x A5 Haze/Thai bx) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Blue Triangle (Blue Dream/Triangle Kush) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Chem D x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Purple Pakistani x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Rude Boi 7 x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Purple Punch x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Genius Thai (Lemon Thai x Apollo 11g bodhi’s cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Ancient OG (Iranian x Snow Lotus) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Temple (SSH x Williams Wonder) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

14 Likes

Ye …tag me in amigo @Panamajock

Happy growing

4 Likes

Grabbed two packs each of the Ancient OG and the Mullumbimby/Oaxacan cross. Still waiting on the Chocolate Trip cross that Doc said would be available next month. And after that, that’s IT. No more seed-buying.

14 Likes

I got 2 packs of the Mullum. I’m on the fence about the Ancient, chem D and Genius Thai x afpak Crosses

4 Likes

Hopefully I’ll score a pack of the upcoming A5s1 Columbian leaner, killer a5 cinnamon.
I already have Killer A5 straight from Ace so it’ll be nice to compare

8 Likes

yeah thats what i’m waiting for. both those a5haze crosses :drooling_face:
saving up now. and one of those sweet shirts too!

7 Likes

I think it’s only fair to purchase some of those Mullumbimby crosses and send them home to their mother land.

Do you ship to Australia?

3 Likes

So here are the five Mexican Melons, since people seem curious. I’ll start an official grow log or whatever once they’re sexed and tag the people who are interested. I put the seeds directly in the soil (no soaking or anything like that) on May 1. I took these pictures on May 23. They were actually the last of everything I planted to break dirt (except for the two Black Triangles, the one Pura Vida f2 and the one Chem Fuego I planted that never sprouted), took five days, but all five of them sprouted. I transplanted everything into their half-gallon veg pots on May 29, we’ll see how they do. I’ll get them into their seven-gallon airpots once sex is determined. But they look good so far.

The one on the farthest-left looked to me like what I’m assuming is a Dragon Energy-leaner, with the rounder, fatter leaves. But in the last few days, it’s kind of narrowed out and looks more like the others. I dunno.

Haha, bad pic, sorry, y’all, but that’s the only one I took, I guess.

So yeah, we’ll see how they do. They won’t even be flipped until July 1, still got a long way to go…

20 Likes

The 5point leaf is the 6th node of Docs Hawaiian Web, Same plant in both pics…

ignore the SLH tag this is the Hawaiian Web, started soak on 4/27, uppotted from 8oz dixie cup on 5/27

Germination on all Docs gear so far
HiWeb 6/6
Kazzam 13/13
Ethiopian Banana x DE 12/13 Have 1 mutant DE leaner
Viet Black Fem freebies 3/3

variegated leaves on the Viet Black

17 Likes

Yeah, great germination rates for sure. This is my first run with Doc’s gear (should we start calling these “Magic Spirit Seed Company”?), but so far I’m very impressed.

8 Likes

Probably so, especially since his newer pre-release packs say MSSC seeds instead of the old Doc D seeds. That said, it’s not easy to make that mental shift.

5 Likes

Dragon Energy almost 9 weeks into flower.

23 Likes

Very nice! What is it smelling like?

3 Likes

Purple Unicorn × Dragon soul

Leaf rubs give off a smell very reminiscent of sour diesel though much less sour lemon and much more sweet soil smell.

Good and frosty too.

21 Likes