Doc D cannabis seeds

I know it’s more than that but that’s recently, fuckin unbelievable no wonder.
Not a big bodhi fan have only found 2 I’d buy again and there no longer available
.well see how much hype behind these black triangles they have.
I know a few years back DocD sent me bodhis mom but the fucker got attacked by mites.
Mites always gravitate to the best plant first so didn’t get a chance to try it.
I do have a couple orders of f1’s that will be popped this season.

5 Likes

Never that impressed with lemon Thai used to grow it, the older generations.
I do hope it turns out fir him thou.

3 Likes

I’m chopping a couple in two days, I’ll let you know how mine smoke in about a month or so.

I haven’t grown it, but I used to get it from an old buddy of mine and it was really fucking good. I’m on the fence about whether or not I’m gonna grab some of those seeds. I’ll probably grab some.

For, uh, “preservation reasons…” haha.

4 Likes

I received a freebie called Buddha’s Hand from Bodhi using a lemon Thai. That shit was fucking fire, but grew and yielded like shit. I’m excited for his September list. I have Laughing Lemon lined up soon. Should be nice

6 Likes

Lost a tray of clones because I took the dome off and smoked Black Energy. Unfortunately never made it back to the clone area and they were a bit dry this morning. :sweat_smile:

Fuck it lets pop seeds

29 Likes

Got two of these started. Hoping I make it to the finish line.

24 Likes

Sorry to hear about the clones, but pumped to see how those Bananastans grow out!

5 Likes

Yeah, I was like,”Um… That’s a lot of seeds…” haha. Here I thought I was like a “preferred customer” with my little two- or three-pack seed buys every month and @advancedbuffalo is popping six packs at a time haha.

Stoked for you, @advancedbuffalo. Let’s see how they turn out. Gonna be some good weed, for sure.

8 Likes

Do you do any culling in veg during your hunts?

4 Likes

Exactly my thoughts. And all freaking Bananastan! (Thanks spell check for changing that to “bananas tan”)
@advancedbuffalo Maybe we could all tag along on the hunt?

3 Likes

That’s a thing I wonder about when I see people who pop a ton of beans. I know most people on here are working with more space than my little setup so maybe he’s got the space. I’m still at a point where I don’t feel confident culling plants unless they are having issues.

4 Likes

Anyone know when the new list comes out?

5 Likes

Hopefully tomorrow. :sunglasses: but honestly don’t know. I did email doc today to get some advice on what to grab and he said I’m better off waiting for the new September list. Didn’t say when though
Edit: he did say few days. So maybe this week
Also said nothing sold out and new items will be added

6 Likes

There’s some pics of advancedbuffalo’s grow in this thread. Looks like he’s running around 40 or 50 plants at a time. I think he may have even said that, actually. He’s got a lot more room than me, that’s for sure.

I personally would never cull anything. You always hear about how,”Oh, this runt didn’t look worthwhile in veg and took a long time to get going, but she ended up being the best smoke of the grow…” I don’t wanna miss an opportunity. I flower everything out, every time. Never understood why anybody would cull anything.

5 Likes

Ack, it’s Doc D mailing list day.

“Don’t look! Don’t look!”

I looked.

7 Likes

mmm that Dragon Temple sounds :fire:

3 Likes

2x Ethiopian Banana x Dragon Energy and one Banana OG x Afpak. Gonna hunt some Banana Terps. And that Blue Triangle freebie sounds :fire::fire:

7 Likes

Wow!!! That is some hunt you’ve started up there!

Yeah, I’ve been noticing that one for a while now. This morning, I really kinda stared at that listing for, like, a full minute and was like,”You really oughta probably should get a couple packs of that one.” I just loved the two Temple crosses of Bodhi’s that I’ve grown so much. I’m gonna hold off, though. I think…

4 Likes

Yeah… the Wat Pho is high on my list from him too (the other temple cross). And I did the same thing with that Dragon Temple, just ended up staring at it for some reason :joy:. I haven’t bought anything directly from Doc yet. I want one of those shirts tho too! May have to grab something soon here. I like to support good breeders, and temple is right up my alley. I’m gonna get to that Tree of Life and Mountain Temple before too long here, soon as I get few other things knocked out :+1:

3 Likes