Doc D cannabis seeds

I’m open to flowering times in the 90 day range. @advancedbuffalo grew a Velvet Buzzsaw that got my attention. I know he runs a number of beans for each cultivar, so I can’t necessarily expect the results he had, but from the looks of it and his reported effects it certainly got my attention.

5 Likes

Ya I was going to grab a pack of that and salmon River OG, think it was 450$ with shipping, went with something else more trusted at that price point, pissed I never got salmon River OG because now I can’t acquire it anywhere and I’ve been looking for quite a while. Hoping they turn around and crush it in flower. Definitely a possibility, seen it several times as I’m sure you have as well, mutants, runts, sometimes end up EPIC outliers

3 Likes

Yeah I reached out to doc to let him know about the germ rates that I saw. He mentioned that he didn’t have any issues with the fresh seeds, but these have been drying a bit so who knows. It makes me wonder if they just needed a long soak? I wanna try again but… I really dont need more plants right now lol.

Good news is that 6 out of the 11 Juicy Fruit Thai x Snow Lotus popped above ground! Ill know sex next week, but I think we have an open pollination happening in a bit. :smiley:

@TopShelfTrees1 Thanks for the tips on the water level! ill give that a shot when I feed em tonight. You’ll get back to the big hunts in no time! Keep us updated when you do. If Doc’s Canadian deal falls through or seems delayed and you wanna rip through some of his seed stock… I make orders very often and I hear priority boxes make it over there all the time. heh.

@Chiefer88 Your requirements basically scream Afpak male with one of Doc’s choice sativa females. Probably A5 S1 x Afpak based on what is available. Otherwise the A5/thai crosses are awesome but you will get some 16+ weekers in there. The sweet spot is at 12-14 weeks with stuff like Bandaid Haze IX3.0. I also agree that the Bandaid x LT looks like an awesome cross for what you are looking for. The LT is supposed to stay short and has a pretty quick flowering time according to Doc’s post. Goji has a very clear headed effect for me, so Im hoping that carries over to the the Goji Razz x LT.

The Buzzsaw was awesome but it was extremely head stoney where the bandaid was clear headed and focused. I has one or two clear headed phenos from 24 seeds, but the bandaid was better for mind clearing focus. I think The White being in the line interferes a bit with the crisp clear high, but delivers an excellent daytime surreal stone. The terps on Buzzsaw were more interesting with a marshmallow curry dank herbal spice, but the bandaid was more medicinal for daytime use with an onion/armpit/metallic/soap nose.

But honestly you cannot go wrong with anything that you listed. I dont find any of Doc’s crosses particularly sensitive or hard to run. The Dragon Energy crosses actually seem to stretch the most but are very hardy!

14 Likes

@advancedbuffalo thank you my friend. I will definitely hit you up if the Canadian distro thing fails. I’m seriously contemplating starting a HONEST/LEGIT seedbank over here for all the breeders impossible for us Canadians to acquire. Still can think of two strains I’ve wanted forever that my damn nationality has made impossible to acquire, no joke. You my friend are awesome :clap:t2:

5 Likes

Did you try emailing professor p at dynasty to see if he had any salmon river og ?

4 Likes

Holy cow. It’s like a dream come true with the juicy fruit Thai x snow lotus. Will definitely trade ya some beans once the open pollination is complete!

4 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I never soak my seeds or anything, just plant them in the soil, but next time I grow those, I’m probably gonna do a little soak, maybe with some fulvic added. It’s a bummer, too, because I was so looking forward to growing those this run. I dunno, we’ll see. Maybe the one I have will snap out of whatever funk it seems to be in.

Like moka said, I will also happily trade you something for some of those seeds. It just sounds so good haha.

6 Likes

Great insight, thanks man!

2 Likes

I’ve emailed three times now,over the course of over a year zero response ever. Pretty odd but after the third time I’ve given up.

2 Likes

Found one site that had them like 6 months ago but no shipping to Canada unfortunately

Has the email list came out for this month yet? I know sometimes he waits but I’ve also missed a couple too

I’ll send him a Instagram message see if I get a response for you.

1 Like

Speakeasy still has the Salmon River OG in stock but you gotta be VIP to get it… It’ll eventually pop up for non-vip if they don’t sell out ahead of time. That was actually one I was considering grabbing.

4 Likes

For November? Yeah, that one’s been out since the first of the month. Here it is:

What’s happening…

Dutch Flowers Lemon Thai F5’s are now available on the regular MSSC menu. I’m super excited to offer my favorite cultivar from the old Dutch Flowers catalog. Expect quick flowering squat sativa plants that finish in 60-70 days. Veg plants will show wider leaves and grow narrower after flowering is induced. Effects of this strain are very happy, elevating, and with a touch of mild physical relaxation. Perfect smoke to party down in social settings or chill out after a long day at work. 33 individuals narrowed down to 7 females and 8 males for maximum expression and stability. I hope everyone enjoys this line as much as I do.

Also, new Lemon Thai hybrids are now available on the pre-release list. These are all technically limited edition, but I plan re-running my super select LT#19 male in some future work.

New A5 Haze Thai bx Hybrids are underway and looking to be ready for the January 1st mailing list. If everything goes as planned i’ll have a last restock of Bandaid Haze ix 3.0, Dagobah, and Lemon Melange… along with some new creations using some new and old haze classics (cuban black haze, piff s1, SC pure Haze, A5 clone, SSH cup cut)…

The outdoor sensi star pollination was a mis-step that didn’t work out… doh. Luckily I harvested some pollen for a few projects to test his mettle. The first project i’ll be releasing will be A5 s1 x Sensi Star, which will be dropping on December’s list. I’ll have a few quicker flower sensi star hybrids available in January if the pollen takes.

I also listed some of the last Beastie Boy (Yo Mama x Bandaid Haze F1) hybrids… I have retired this male and these are the last of packs that will be available.

Deep Vault treasures will be back next month with some new and relisted packs!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great month everyone!

ttys, d

Freebies this month (while supplies last):

Spend over $90 - 11 regular seeds of Frank’s Little Beauties x Dragon Energy

Magic Spirit Seed Co. - $60 per pack, 11 regular seeds:

• Lemon Thai F5 reproduction - (Lemon Thai F4 x Lemon Thai F4)

* Black Energy - Black Triangle x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger) - low stock

• Dragon Temple - Temple (SSH x William’s Wonder) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

• Raspberry Thunder - Goji Razz (bodhi’s cut) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

• Ethiopian Flame V2 - Ethiopian Banana (bodhi’s cut) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul Headbager)

* Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 - Bandaid Haze f1 no.7 x A5 Haze/Thai bx - low stock

• Wat Pho - Temple (SSH/Williams Wonder) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Chocolate Blitz - Chocolate Trip F1 (bodhi’s cut) x A5 Haze/Thai - low stock

• Zang! - Vietnam Black (164 kiona cut) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Velvet Buzzsaw - White Haze (The White x Org. Haze) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Nigerian Rafiki - Nigerian Haze (e.T. cut) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Banana Soap - Ethiopian Banana (bodhi’s cut) x A5 Haze/Thai bx - low stock

• Bananastan - Ethiopian Banana (bodhi’s cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

*** Strawberry Fog - Strawberry Milk (bodhi’s cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Outer Limits - Sour Diesel x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Dragon Hammer - Dragonsoul (bodhi’s cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Vietnam Black 164, Feminized. 7 seeds. $60 a pack.

Pre-Release- $30 per pack, 11 regular seeds:

• Sour Diesel x Lemon Thai F4 - limited, one per person

• Triangle Kush x Lemon Thai F4

• Strawberry Milk (bodhi’s cut) x Lemon Thai F4

• Bandaid Haze F1 no.7 x Lemon Thai F4

• Black Triangle x Lemon Thai F4

• Goji Razz (bodhi’s cut) x Lemon Thai F4

• Temple x Lemon Thai F4 - limited, one per person

*** Deep Space Dream Bud (Quick Sweet Skunk pheno) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Magic Bluegrass (Blue Dream/Snow Lotus/Blue Dream/TK) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Beastie Boy no. 5 (Yo Mama!/Bandaid Haze F1 male) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Sour Diesel x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Ancient OG x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Goji Razz bodhi cut x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Triangle Kush x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Dragon Hammer x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Killer A5 Haze x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Black Energy x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• A5 Haze s1 x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• GG#4 x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Banana OG x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• GSC forum cut x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• White Tahoe Cookies x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Chem D/GSC (doc d cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Chem 91SKVA X Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Goji Razz x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Blue Triangle x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Mullum/Oaxacan x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Deep Space Dream Bud x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Sour Diesel x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Beastie Boy) - limited, one per customer

• Triangle Kush x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Beastie Boy) - limited, one per customer.

7 Likes

He says labryanth seeds has it in stock!

4 Likes

For some reason I have it in my head that @TopShelfTrees1 is in the Great White North area of the continent. If that’s true, I’m not sure if Labyrinth does international shipping.

4 Likes

Never thought to ask about that.I’m sure a fellow American could be the middle man if that’s the case

4 Likes

If everything goes as planned I will not require trades. This is a pretty rare pairing and Cannavore did a real nice thing by sending them over with no expectations. Pay it forward right? :grinning:

As long as the line shows promise in the F1 generation of course. @minitiger

13 Likes

What was your germination rate with the LT?

1 Like

Yep I’m Canadian . And as always another that doesn’t ship to Canada. I found it everywhere last year but this was my problem, and it’s been getting more and more scarce. Funny how he answered you huh? The lack of response made me skeptical about ordering at all tbh. But my mentor swears his beans are $ and the salmon River is a god send for my back issues and spasms. I appreciate your help bro, truly do

5 Likes