Doc D cannabis seeds

hell yeah, the way it’s meant to be.

Did Doc say he re-stocked those black shirts? I didn’t see them in the last Jan email… I might have to pick up some pre-release seeds too, the price is just too good.

10 Likes

First DocD order via GLG, hoping to try more in the future. Lots of interesting looking crosses in those lists.

Do you just email him at the address in the first post and request to be put on his mailing list or am I missing something?

21 Likes

Yep! Email him and he’ll put you on the list… might as well hop in and enjoy the next few months before he moves, sounds like there’ll be a number of interesting offerings in that time.

14 Likes

I didn’t notice. I’ll look when I place my next order, been going back and forth on whether or not I’m gonna order those Purple Corinto and Santa Cruz Haze seeds. I really, really do not need any more, but I also really, really want those haha.

12 Likes

No t-shirt restock yet and He might be really low because he has sizes listed in the Newsletter but didn’t have the the XL I requested.
You know where I’m at IAYYAM, so it’s extra fun to wear these shirts and Bodhi hoodies. Only had one person ask, I said “it’s a cannabis breeder that I support” :man_shrugging:t2::sunglasses:

11 Likes

It is difficult to get good pics with the SCROG up, but here are a few LEMON THAI… starting to put on some thrichs at 20days in flower. Running these on 11/13 light schedule. Just recovering from a bout of Omicron? Smell and taste were diminished, but seem to be getting better. What a drag it is having all these pretty flowers and not being able to smell them, faintly sweet is all that is registering.

Grace and Peace, everyone!

32 Likes

Well they sure look pretty! Hope you’re recovering strong. Lemon Thai is one I’ve been quite interested in for awhile. I hear it has a really really nice euphoric high to it.

14 Likes

Wow… That second and third pic… What’s going on there? Weird camera angle or…?

9 Likes

Looks like it could just be fasciation.

13 Likes

Okay, yeah, I couldn’t remember the word (big surprise haha…). Reminded me of some pics @lambchopedd posted a while back of some Lucky Dog f2’s.

8 Likes

Bananastans on day 46:

Dragon Hammer front runners also day 46:

All are still smelling really really good. Love this male. I think I may have to select multiple potential keepers from this tent for further testing. As long as they smoke well of course! The scents I talked about still apply, so not much ot update on there. Probably wont have individual pheno reports because of the workload, but I should have some good synopses on each strain after dry/testing.

44 Likes

Gorgeous my friend

8 Likes

Thank you!! Im really really happy with how all of these are performing. They are really heavy feeders and can take a ton of light too. Great production viability, so if they bring the unique momma terps and potency I think we will have a few winners.

Lemon Thai don’t get any photos because I always forget to bring my camera into the rooms. I will definitely have an update on those, because the Sour D/LT and Goji/LT are pushing to finish here soon.

So far I think I like the Afpak releases more than the LT, but I think LT presents more potential for special phenos with novel traits. With afpak, seems like most of that work is already done and we are just looking for improved moms. Which I love because… These moms are special.

I have one Sour D/Lemon Thai that smells like lemon heads, so I have my eye on that one. For the Goji Razz x LT, I’m looking for a goji leaner I think. Its pretty recessive but I have a few goji leaners.

22 Likes

That lemon heads pheno sounds right up my alley! Awesome

7 Likes

Yeah! The last few weeks are when sour influenced plants develop that signature sour profile. I’m really hoping this one follows that path.

12 Likes

wow on those bananastans, very nice structure, hopin ya find some winners

5 Likes

I stuck my hand in there and grabbed some resin off of sugar leaves. Hands have smelled like pear banana floral fuel for about 15 minutes so far. When the resin sticks on my hands for this long and keeps smelling good, it usually indicates high quality resin and great terpene retention through the dry. These plants are just loaded with quality oil, unreal!

I found a real nice Goji leaner in the Goji x LT too. Super nice sticky OG type resin with raspberry/light lemon/herbal smells.

Now what to pop next? Hah!

18 Likes

Goji X Lemon Thai sounds like a very good cross on paper, with both having very similar reported desirable effects. Can’t wait to see how they end up complimenting each other. Very interested also to hear how they turn out for you in terms of effects. Is there any information out there that you’re aware of on Bodhi’s Razz cut that Doc D used? Only info I was able to find was via “GreenBodhi” and he says nothing about the effects. Thanks for all the great feedback as always!

Goji Razz is another unique strain coming from our friends at Bodhi Seeds. It’s aroma is thick with fruits and berries similar to that of the Goji OG. Goji Razz’s buds are nearly perfect shaped cones with sporadic leaves extending throughout. At the macro level one can observe an array of trichome stalk coloration, some being clear while others take on colors of pink and red.

10 Likes

Just make that cross already, @syzygy! You know you want to… haha.

Wait, that was you talking about it on the Bodhi thread, right?

5 Likes

I definitely intend to do it (LT female x Goji M) but I also really want to try Doc D’s selection too aha. Hopefully he sends some over to GLG next restock! Regretting not picking up some of that Bananastan as well after seeing those pictures.

7 Likes