Doc D cannabis seeds

Just sign up for the email, dude. First of every month, like clockwork.

13 Likes

Some of you have seen this in my thread, but since I realize not everybody’s following that log, here’re the four Bandaid Hazes I have growing right now, day 50 of flower yesterday:

#1:

#3:

The #3 looks like she might be one of those “never-finishers” I’ve heard so much about haha.

#4:

#6:

The stretch on all of them really wasn’t too bad, especially since they were vegged for 67 days and flowered at about 20 inches tall. A couple of them look like they might actually finish in the 80-day range, too, which would be awesome. It’s only that #3 plant that I think is probably gonna take 100+ days, maybe even 120. I doubt I’ll let her go that long, though. If it’s looking like she’s never gonna finish up around day 100, 105, I’ll just chop her.

Probably. Maybe haha.

And here are the two Colombian Gold x Dragon Energy females I ended up with, flower day 50.

#1:

She’s my favorite plant in the tent, for sure. Didn’t stretch too bad at all. In fact, I think she might be the second-shortest plant in the tent, after the one OMG-leaning Soar I have growing. She also smells really, really good and looks like she won’t take very long to finish. I’m thinking the Dragon Energy dad is influencing her big-time.

And here’s the #2, my least favorite plant in the tent haha:

She stretched just way, way outta control and got huge, taking up so much room. Doesn’t have the strongest of branches, either, so she’s spreading out even more. I actually staked and tied her a little bit right after I took these pics, just to get her pointing up and not out.

Doc described the flowers from the C. Gold mom he used as “delicate” and reminded him of a “pensil Thai.” I dunno what “pensil Thai” is, looked all over the internet for it, but these flowers do look pretty delicate.

Anyway, yeah… Just flipped five Ancient OG x AfPaks a couple days ago, I’ll post pics of those in, like, two months haha.

31 Likes

looks awesome mini t… youre gonna have the headiest head stash in town… or at least on the block (accounting for population density) i should think, either way, nice work, excellent photos… i put a buck on that 100 day pheno being the shiiiiit

6 Likes

I dunno, there’s somebody across the street from me and like four houses down who’s obviously growing. Got two AC units on the roof of their, like, 1600 square foot house and every time I take our dog for a walk, it REEKS of weed out front, been like that for years. They’re definitely growing. But they’re probably not growing any Bandaid Haze haha.

Anyway, thanks. I’m definitely looking forward to these plants, for sure.

14 Likes

That is the 4x4 or (quadfolate?) 4 petiole per node!!! There is also a tri-petiole in the very back that is stacking very thick and wide in a triangular spiral. The node spacing on these Lemon Thai is very tight, some of the most compact sativa I have ever grown. The gg4s have a foot or more on these in height.

4x4 Lemon Thai

The Standard version

This is one of the tri-foliate flowers.

Looks like I may have accidentally pollinated a few LT flowers, a couple of pistils on this flower look prego-nated. Bag seed for the adventurous!

Grace and Peace, it’s a crazy world out there.

26 Likes

Ah, okay. It’s fucking crazy-looking.

But in a good way… haha. How far along are they again? Like six weeks?

9 Likes

26 days, and getting fat. I am going to have to keep these at 50% Rh, having to break out the dehumidifier, as they are really dense.

9 Likes

Day 37 F for 3x phenos of Banana Og x Afpak

I’m getting the same smells from all 3 of them. Syrupy sweet banana laffy taffy, with little to no sour, no earthy, no Kush, just sweet.

35 Likes

That sounds and looks superb!

7 Likes

I am very interested in that Banana terp and lauffy taffy or runts would be a definite keeper for me. Excellent job on those Windy!!
I like the look of those resin rails starting to form up.
How long did you veg them? Are they slow going at the start?

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. They were a tiny bit slow to start but my biggest struggle in the growing process is germination and the few weeks that follow.
Regardless of my issues, these did well. Of 5 seeds that I popped, 3 were female. They vegged for about 60 days ish because I try to clone every single seed I pop.

11 Likes

I’m the same way, I clone everything and try to keep them small till I can test them after a few weeks at least into the cure. I’ve got way to many plants. Oh well, I would rather have more than enough than to few!! I need a couple more local growmeys that I can share stuff with.

11 Likes

That’s the spirit :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Pssshhhhh… I got lazy tonight and didn’t start watering the garden until, like, 1am. Checked my email when I was finished and Doc had already sent out this month’s list (didn’t even realize it was February 1 until I saw it haha). I’ve been holding off and holding off and saying,”No. Don’t order any more seeds,” but once I saw that Malibu Pure Kush/Lemon Thai hybrid, I fucking folded and grabbed two packs, along with two packs of the Santa Cruz Pure Haze cross that I’ve been eyeballing for the last month.

I’m actually stoked he’s shutting it down and moving to Mexico haha! I dunno how many more of these monthly lists I can afford…

12 Likes

Hold up! (Rapidly scrolling through emails*)

I don’t see the new one yet?

4 Likes

Yeah I dont see one either.

5 Likes

Feb. 2022 - mailing list

Welcome to the February mailing list…

If this is your first time receiving this list, thanks for subscribing! I hope this will be a more direct form of communication for those that wish to grow my seeds. I’ll have monthly updates on upcoming projects and information regarding seeds I have available.

I’d like to welcome Great Lakes Genetics to my vendor list! I chose to work with the guys at GLG for their excellent customer service and international shipping. I hope this will be a great resource for anyone looking to acquire my teted seed lines. Greatlakesgenetics.com.

Shoe at headiegardens.com is back! Please check out his website and support him if you see some lines you like. He has lot’s of quality breeders and has some great discounts.

Please note that the monthly mailing list will be ending in July 2022. I can still be reached for questions, but direct sales will be ending then.

What’s happening…

Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 is back!! I kinda goofed when I listed them last month but BH ix 3.0 is currently back in stock.

Malibu Pure Kush x Lemon Thai F5 no.19 will be my first offering using my select Lemon Thai F4 no.19 male… He was my favorite in structure, resin, root mass, stability, and was found during my lemon thai reproduction hunt last summer. I’ll have Vietnam Black 164 x LT19 as well as some Piff s1 x LT19 ready for next month’s list.

Nepali Watermelon Hashplant hybrids are looking good and will be ready for next month’s mailing list… I’ll used three males in these upcoming hybrids (two quick phenos, one trident hulk pheno)… these were personally collected by bodhi in the late 00’s. Found at 2000 meters in the Mileche area of the Annapurna national forest. A very special line that will be well suited for adventurous growers looking for unique growing experience and even more unique highs. Some of the moms that were pollinated induced: Cuban Black Haze, Black Lime Reserve, Apple Fritter, Gorilla Glue, Black Energy, Strawberry Milk, Lemon Thai, Choco Trip, Dragonsoul, A5 Haze, SC pure haze, and a few others…

My Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger) male is finally making a return. This is my main man for putting out Sour OG Kush type plants. He passes on extreme vigor, potency, stability, and great sour kerosine undertones. These will be ready a little later than I hoped but should be looking good for a May 1st release.

I’ve been digging through the collection to catalog and store things before I leave and added a few more vault treasure packs to the list along with relisting unpaid for packs from the last months.

Let me know if you have any questions.

take care, d

Freebies this month (while supplies last):
Spend over $90 - 5 regular seeds of Magic CBD - ACDC x A5 Haze/Thai bx

Magic Spirit Seed Co. - $60 per pack, 11 regular seeds:

• Lemon Thai F5 reproduction - (Lemon Thai F4 x Lemon Thai F4)

• Raspberry Thunder - Goji Razz (bodhi’s cut) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger) - very low stock

• Ethiopian Flame V2 - Ethiopian Banana (bodhi’s cut) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul Headbager) - very low stock

• Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 - Bandaid Haze F1 no.7 x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Wat Pho - Temple (SSH/Williams Wonder) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Chocolate Blitz - Chocolate Trip F1 (bodhi’s cut) x A5 Haze/Thai - low stock

• Zang! - Vietnam Black (164 kiona cut) x A5 Haze/Thai bx- very low stock

• Velvet Buzzsaw - White Haze (The White x Org. Haze) x A5 Haze/Thai bx - very low stock

• Nigerian Rafiki - Nigerian Haze (e.T. cut) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Banana Soap - Ethiopian Banana (bodhi’s cut) x A5 Haze/Thai bx - very low stock

• Dagobah - Chem D x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Broadkaster - Girl Scout Cookies forum cut x A5 Haze/Thai bx - low stock

• Bananastan - Ethiopian Banana (bodhi’s cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani - low stock

• Strawberry Fog - Strawberry Milk (bodhi’s cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Outer Limits - Sour Diesel x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

Pre-Release- $30 per pack, 11 regular seeds:

• Malibu Pure Kush x Lemon Thai no.19 F4 - new!

• Triangle Kush x Lemon Thai F4

• Strawberry Milk (bodhi’s cut) x Lemon Thai F4

• Black Triangle (doc d cut) x Lemon Thai F4

• Cuban Black Haze x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Piff s1x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Santa Cruz Pure Haze x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Purple Corinto Budder (Colombian/Hawaiian) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Gorilla Glue 4 x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Black Triangle (doc d cut) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Double Dosidos x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Deep Space Dream Bud (Quick Sweet Skunk pheno) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Magic Bluegrass (Blue Dream/Snow Lotus/Blue Dream/TK) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Beastie Boy no. 5 (Yo Mama!/Bandaid Haze F1 male) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Sour Diesel x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Ancient OG x A5 Haze/Thai bx - low stock

• Dragon Hammer (Dragonsoul/Afpak) x A5 Haze/thai bx

• Frank’s Little Beauties x A5 Haze/thai bx

• Chem 91JB cut x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Bandaid Haze F1 no. 7 x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Purple Punch x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani - very low stock

• Chem D x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Zang! x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani - very low stock

• Overflo x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Blue Triangle x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani - low stock

• Nigerian Haze e.T cut x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani - low stock

• Broadkaster x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Mullum/Oaxacan e.T. cut x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Goji Razz bodhi cut x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani - low stock

• Triangle Kush x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Dragon Hammer x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Black Energy x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani - very low stock

• GG#4 x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Banana OG x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• GSC forum cut x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• White Tahoe Cookies x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Chem D/GSC (doc d cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani - low stock

• Chem 91SKVA X Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)- low stock

• Goji Razz x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Blue Triangle x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Mullum/Oaxacan x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1) - low stock

• Deep Space Dream Bud x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Bananastan x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1) - limited, one per customer - very low stock

• Strawberry Milk (bodhi’s cut) x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1) - low stock

• Purple Pakistani x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama x Bandaid Haze F1) - low stock

• A5 Haze s1 x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger) - very low stock

• Colombian Gold (HHF stock) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger) - very low stock

• White Haze (the white/original haze) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger) - very low stock

• Purple Pakistani x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

• Frank’s Little Beauties x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

Vault Treasures:

• Black Triangle Remix (deadly g male) reproduction - 2 packs - $200

• Golden Tiger x Black Triangle remix - 1 pack - $200

• Bangi Haze x Black Triangle remix - 1 pack - $200

• Fantasy Island x Black Triangle remix - 1 pack - $200

• Big Sur Holy Weed lem’s cut x Black Triangle remix - 1 pack - $200

• Iraqi Ranya ix - 1 pack - $250

• Bandaid Haze f1 no.7 x Congo/Kandahar - 1 pack - $200

• Faux Choco Trip x Congo/Kandahar - 2 packs - $200

• White Russian x Congo/Kandahar - 1 pack - $200

• Chem 91SKVA x Dragonsoul- 1 pack- $120

• Black Triangle x Big Skunk/NL1/Waco- 1 pack- $120

• B1gwyrm Chem x Big Skunk/NL1/Waco- 1 pack - $120 each

• Swazi Red/Malawi Gold/Blueberry reproduction- 1 pack- $250

• Tahoe OG dvd cut x Red/Gold/Blue- 1 pack- $120

• Temple x Red/Gold/Blue- 1 pack- $120

• Black Triangle x Red/Gold/Blue- 1 pack- $120

• Tahoe OG dvd cut x Gerber’s Filipino - 2 packs available- $200 each

• Santa Marta Colombian Gold x Lemon Thai F3 - 2 packs available - $120 each

• Temple x Big Sur Holy Bud - 1 pack- $150

• BSHW/Black Triangle rmx x Chem DD F2- 1 pack- $120

13 Likes

@minitiger I think I’ll hold off on this month to drop some cash next month for those nepali watermelon Hashplant hybrids

10 Likes

Looking forward to basically all of these crosses

5 Likes

@Vagabond_Windy @ramblinrose

Did you ever get the email? Looks like I didn’t which is weird bc I was just chatting with Doc last month and picked up some gear. Wonder if something got jacked up with his distro?

5 Likes