Doc D cannabis seeds

Yeah, I grabbed two packs of the Purple Corinto/A5Thai. I dunno why, but I’m just not that amped about those WHP crosses, even though I did buy a couple packs of the Black Lime Reserve cross last month. But that was mostly to get my hands on a little meangene gear without paying $300 a pack haha.

Also scooped a pack of the Sour Diesel/A5Thai, just based on Classic’s grow/smoke report.

Unfortunately, I put my order in before I did my taxes ($750 owed) and they started installing new sliding glass doors in our house this morning (an extra $650 that I wasn’t anticipating to deal with electrical stuff, on top of the $7200 for the doors) haha!!! Fuck it. What’s an extra hundred bucks for a little bit of fire…?

23 Likes

I have 2 packs picked out but I’m torn on the third pack to get.
Piff S1 x lemon thai 19
or
Purple cornito budder x a5 thai.
the other 2 I want are chem91skva x beastie boy and Zang x Af/pak
and of course that means I could get the 5 pack of Cujo D

8 Likes

I grabbed
Purple Punch x Afpak (yeah yeah it’s Purple without the punch, I know🙄 )
GSC Forum x Afpak ( to replace my failed germination)
And Black Triangle x Lemon Thai
And I chose the Cujo D freebie :sunglasses:

Gonna be some unique plants in the garden this year

Here are some recently transplanted
Double Dosidos x A5 Haze/Thai bx

They were begging for new shoes

22 Likes

Grabbed the PP x afpak cross a while ago. Don’t know why I picked it either. Hopefully there’s at least 1 winner in there. Or at least maybe I’ll breed something decent. @Vagabond_Windy

7 Likes

I had a PP/Afpak outdoors last year. I… don’t remember how it did in the end, it was a tough summer. Didn’t seem to have labelled any of my photos either. Damn do I need to up my game.

8 Likes

From what I hear(Nspecta from CSI), Purple Punch produces great progeny , so it shouldn’t be too hard to find something I like considering the Afpak male is gold

9 Likes

Hey everybody! :wave: I don’t know if “thank you” is the right way to express myself here or not lol I’m an awkward human being :man_facepalming: But I wanted to express my gratitude in finding you all in this thread…I first heard Doc on The Breeder Cast in February and was drawn to his passion and love for the plant a d what he does. Long story short, I finally found this thread (and OG in general - I had been using a different forum that doesn’t have the camaraderie and cohesiveness I found here) and was just blown away by his gear and the knowledge and skills and passion from all of you !!! I’m just thankful for y’all sharing and for helping each other! So I will say thank you :pray: and glad to be here :heart: and for finding kindred spirits!!! Have a great day y’all - keep doing what you’re doing!! :heart::v::+1::raised_hands::heart:

34 Likes

Welcome to the tribe. Turn that positive energy into trichome shimmer and your local tribe will benefit from your (and Doc’s) efforts.

16 Likes

I assume this is the same as the Cujo D freebie in this month, just unnamed? Anyone run these yet with any opinions on them?

22 Likes

Vietnam Black 164 s1
Day 63 F

Insane citrus and sprite smell. Might be pollinated by something else. Can’t tell how much time is left but I’d guess it’s halfway done :man_shrugging:t2::sob::sweat_smile:

44 Likes

those are the longest hair i’ve ever seen, she needs to shave!

14 Likes

She looks really good/chunky!

6 Likes

Thanks @RoryBorealis - will do! Does anyone have any generalized tips for the A5/Thai crosses? I got a few last month (PCB, Magic Bluegrass, and Wat pho [freebies!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:]) and have yet to get them started. I grow organic soil. Maybe @advancedbuffalo or @ClassicGenetix ?? Are they light feeders?

7 Likes

For real, hairy things! Mine are looking more string of pearls type buds, at least one of them… smelling bright and fruity though.

11 Likes

Some of those string of pearl phenos have very cool highs. Mine smells like a light candy grape mixed with model cement glue. One of those smells that gives a second of I shouldn’t be inhaling this when I smell it until I remind myself it shouldn’t be toxic like the glue (I hope, haha). Very positive everything is right in the world vibes, and this one isn’t racy or anxiety producing. Seems there are some very specifical plants in those s1’s for head stash.

8 Likes

Well, which is it, dude? Do you grow organic soil or do you feed your plants a lot (Fast Times reference haha…)? I mean, I grow organically and I don’t really “feed” my plants at all. Occasionally I’ll water in some aloe or coconut, if I think about it, but for the most part it’s water-only.

What size pots are you planning on running them in? The smaller the pot, the more likely it is you’ll need to supplement with, uh…. I dunno haha. Something, though. And what’s you soil mix?

Here’s my grow log for the Bandaid Haze: Doc D Bandaid Haze, Colombian Gold x Dragon Energy and Ancient OG x DE; Bodhi Soar; Freeborn Skycuddler Kush #3 f3

I actually, at one point, listed what I watered with and on what days I did that, but honestly, there really wasn’t any kind of regimen or anything. As long as your soil mix is all good, you shouldn’t need to add too, too much for the duration. But again, that’s so long as you’re not using tiny pots or anything.

12 Likes

citrus and sprite sounds amazinggggg :drooling_face: does it retain that into curing/taste??

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl: well, I don’t really know what my newest batch of soil is. I’ve been doing recycled and adding small amounts of amendments here and there as I go (which may be a mistake - I tend to overdo it sometimes and not LITFA lol). I have one batch that I’m THINKING it’s going to be higher in nitrogen so I was going to either mix it with a “lighter” soil to cut it or just use that more amended batch to transplant in at flower time. I know I’m not giving a lot of info and that it can depend on container size and light intensity and all that. But I just wondered if you got the feeling they tended to be heavier feeders or like some sati as that seem to need almost no nutrients to still thrive…thanks for chiming in @minitiger I’ve been through your thread several times (I got some of the Colombian x DE too - looking forward to your smile report) but I missed the feeding regime part. Thank yewwwws

7 Likes

My original start soil was happy frog then amended with homemade compost, grass clippings, kelp, small amounts of fruits, oats, coffee grounds, DTE bio fish, bio char, etc etc plus perlite and burdock seeds (seemed like a good idea at the time)for drainage. Then more recently cut it with peat moss (1/3), plus basil leaves, garden herbs. That’s the general gist of it. Lol

7 Likes

Ah, okay, so it’s kind of a wacky soil mix haha. That’s alright, man, do your thing, I guess haha! I’m currently in the process of altering mine, as well, pretty curious to see how it does for the next few runs.

Anyway, yeah, I didn’t get the impression that any of the BAH plants were begging for food or anything. They looked fine at day 77, when I chopped them. And three of those seemed like they would’ve been fine had I let them go for another week, like I wanted to. It was only the one that looked like she needed about 120 days that started showing any kind of noticeable fade or whatever.

How that’ll translate to the crosses you’re planning on growing, I don’t know. The Magic Bluegrass and the Wat Pho are crosses using females that don’t typically take more than eleven weeks, as far as I know, so you probably don’t have to worry about those. I dunno what the PCB is haha.

10 Likes