Doc D cannabis seeds

When I get her a little healthier. I’ll post some pics.
I really do respect and appreciate EVERYONE that contributes to this thread (to all the grow forums really). If I didn’t have these growing forums. I wouldn’t have anyone to talk about growing and genetics. It’s crazy to me, at least in my area, people are very happy with mediocre bud. It’s so frustrating sometimes to be so alone on this journey. All the growers I know. They only care about one thing yield and free. Most I know don’t even know the strain their growing. I did get lucky yesterday. I finally found a fellow Connisseour grower. We talked forever. It was so fun and exciting to talk to someone that shares my love and passion for this plant. It feels like I’m torturing other people that I know grow, talking about growing and genetics. But this guy, I could see his face light up. When I started talking about some of the genetics I’m growing. So hopefully I may have finally found a gromie. I can spend an insane amount of time reading about strains/genetics/seeds. It’s easy to be all in. When you see and feel how the right strain grown good helps my health (crohn’s disease and Obstructive sleep apnea). After experiencing green crack, sour diesel. It was like the missing puzzle piece for my body to operate correctly. Have I said how much I love this plant lol.

15 Likes

hell yeah that’s pretty much what i did too, right away

10 Likes

Its upsets me, that healthy politicians, try to restrict me to growing only 4 plants! a dang plant! It truly changes my quality of life. I’m sorry screw their plant limits!

11 Likes

Is anyone else growing Blue Triangle x Beastie Boy? I’m loving these plants so far in veg.

8 Likes

@nobodysnursery ,thank you so much for joining this thread. Just sent my buddy your reply about CBH. He could care less, :rofl: but I had to tell someone. I’ve never smoked CBH, lol. Like I’ve stated, I’m a new to weed as a whole. I had smoked it numerous times, at parties. It always made me paranoid. Up until 3 years ago. My fatigue/health got so bad. I decided to give it a try again. This time, alone. It was a totally different experience. I enjoyed it so much. It was like releasing a spring. So beneficial for me mentally and physically. It’s crazy good luck. Luckily not long after i started smoking. My state legalized growing. I immediately knew this was gonna be good for me. I love growing any heirloom, rare, medicinal plants. I’ve been growing Super hot Chile’s and heirloom tomatoes (please grow an heirloom tomato plant. If you havent tried an heirloom tomato) for 10 years or so. Been growing wild simulated appalachian herbs (American ginseng, black cohosh, bloodroot, etc) for 3 years now. So wasn’t a big leap to think I would love this plant. I can walk through my ginseng, study individual plants. They make me feel so much better afterwards. I get the same energy boost from my girls, sitting in my grow room. It’s amazing. I’m sorry. I’m rambling. It just feels good to share my love of this plant with people that share that same love. Much love to everyone. Ive had a terrible week sorry. Anyways I’m a 45 year old new smoker/grower. So yeah, I haven’t smoked CBH. Lol I’ve only smoked one Haze in my life, lol. Mango Haze. I some how found the HUGE Haze thread on icmag. I researched the cbh more. The more I read people’s experiences and love for this particular plant. On top of me needing energetic strains. I had to grow her. Plus I need to experience one of these elites give a target to shoot for growing. So I inquired about buying her, CBH clone from PiffCoastFarms. Naturally I hadnt bought a clone ever. I had no clue what she might cost. OMG :astonished: hahaha yeah not in a factory worker, w/crohn’s, budget. No disrespect meant towards PiffCoastFarms. I think that clone was worth what he was asking. I did buy a much cheaper Tahoe OG from skuntec but before I got to grow her. My coonhound rescue ate her. Yes woke up to a bare stem lol.
Man I LOVE @nobodysnursery saying I could find a better plant in my pheno hunt. Be awhile before I do it. I gotta improve my growing skills. This plant has humbled me as a grower. @nobodysnursery do you mind, when you have time. Explaining what you mean by “technical hunt”
Sorry I shouldn’t get on here after smoking lol.

14 Likes

Drop it to 11/13 then 10/14 last 4wks if you think it will go 16wks+

4 Likes

Already down to 11/13 :+1:

6 Likes

The nld types flower much quicker that way. But will still need to be dropped one more time and they will finish up better as well imho

2 Likes

@rlslmshdy what I mean by technical hunt…
It’s not easy to grow and the keepers are not obvious.
IMO the CBH x A5thbx is more of a line for preservation breeders who are trying to find building blocks for NYC Haze.

16 Likes

For newer growers who are looking for something easy to hunt and easy to grow I recommend the Afpak crosses.
Outer Limits is great if you like Sour D.
Dragon Hammer, which is Bodhi’s Dragonsoul 55 cut x Afpak, is an outstanding line too.
Never ran the Cujo D but I bet it’s killer.
The Zang x Afpak has nice trippy mental effects from the Vietnam Black influence and wild floral RKS terps.
The Nigerian x Afpak was a trip because the nige was so dominant in the smell and effect but it was still super easy to grow. There are some nice Purple Nigerian phenos to be found.
The Dragon Hammer x Afpak is basically the Afpak in seed form. It grows like an Afpak ix.

27 Likes

Zang x Afpak
(AKA Vietnamese Skunk)

40 Likes

alright overgrowers, we’re now a week into august and hopefully doc d’s wrapped up with his final sales. i wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors and i’m really curious/excited to see what he might drop after he’s settled down in mexico.

but for now, and with doc d’s blessings, i’d like to offer up my extra seed packs for anyone who is ready to start seed runs of them so we can help supply the overgrow community with some special doc d seeds! this is what i have available…

• bandaid haze ix 4.2
  • white tahoe cookies x afkansastan/x18 pakistani
  • overflo x afkansastan/x18 pakistani
  • lemon thai f4 no 9 x sensi star f2
  • bandaid haze f1 no 7 x sensi star f2
  • black energy
  • dragonfruit thai
  • apple fritter x dragon energy
  • nl5/haze (nl5 dom) x dragon energy
  • malawi gold x dragon energy
  • twilight language x dragon energy
  • vietnam black 164 (kiona) x dragon energy
  • metal haze f2 (bodhi) x dragon energy
  • platinum zkittlez x dragon energy
  • t-1000 (tk/purple urkle) x dragon energy
  • chocolate blitz

i’d prefer if you can start the seed run relatively soon (rather than six months or a year from now) and i’d also prefer if you’ve already done a seed run before. but if you’re interested, i will ship you the whole pack of (usually) 11 seeds.

i have a number of already split packs which i’m hoping to do my own seed run of in a few months, but these are the full packs that i have available to offer up to the community.

45 Likes

What the WHAT?!? Nice offer, Mr. @highminwin !
Who’s gonna do it?
…and what’ll it be? Blitz? Bandaid? Something in between?

14 Likes

Mmmmmm.

Bandaid Haze and Dragon fruit Thai… But I digress I cannot beat of luck with those, although I cannot immediately seed run right now, will definitely want to be at the top of the seed list to get some of those sweet F2s!

16 Likes

Yeah, Bandaid woukd be my first choice to run for seeds for the community. I’m at least half a year away before I could commit to a seed run though.

Super generous of you @highminwin

14 Likes

So it looks like a neighbor that I got into growing is going to be gifting me a 4x4 tent and some supplies he lost interest and if everything works out trying to put it up for a seed run this winter in my garage dragon fruit Thai sounds like a real nice one to possibly do(have a couple other ideas too)for a first run but we will see once I get over to get it :eyes:

14 Likes

I’m stoked on this forum.
Doc D is my favorite breeder and it’s nice to have a community of other growers who appreciate his work.

I would run a bunch of things off that list if I wasn’t already hunting a bunch of things from doc already lol.

Black Energy was a good one.

I’m excited to see what the Sensi Star crosses are like.

Nice of you to offer up seeds from your collection @highminwin :+1:t2:

26 Likes

Do you have any pics of this one? Doc threw a pack of this in with my last order, so I’d love to see how it turned out.

10 Likes

That is a generous offer @highminwin!

6 Likes

No doubt excellent oger and thanks for looking out for all of us .

I’m booked to do a bud run since being down all summer but hopefully a few with time and room will step up to your offer.

8 Likes