Doc D cannabis seeds

No I didn’t get any pics of them growing.
I might have pics of the nugs after harvest but I have to look. I will post pics at some point though for sure.

The Dragon Hammer is the most impressive Afpak cross I have ran. Breeding stock imo.
From what I can see…Dragon Hammer is basically the thick stemmed RKS version of the Dragon Energy.

Dragon Hammer = Kerosene/Pine/Road Kill Skunk terps on a stout Christmas tree frame

Dragon Energy = Kerosene/Pine/Kush on a floppy kush frame.

The synergy between the parents on the Dragon Hammer is incredible and there is lots of loud drug plants in the progeny.

Basically the Dragonsoul lines that Bodhi passed Doc was incredible breeding stock that breeds true for potent loud progeny. Kerosene/Pine/Motor oil type profiles.
Doc also gave out some Dragonsoul F2s, TK x Dragonsoul and Purple Pakistani Chitral x Dragonsoul freebies… haven’t popped mine yet but after seeing how the Dragonsoul breeds with everything else I am excited to see what they do.

Lol long story short I don’t have any pics at the moment but the Dragon Hammer packs are gold.

26 Likes

Of the 7x Black Energy x Nepali WHP, 5 of them have shown female, 1 male and 1 undetermined. Cloning and flipping this week

17 Likes

Great ratio!

5 Likes

Rough trimmed nug of lemon Thai f5. This thing pretty much selected itself because all but three damped off in the first couple days. Two were also female but relatively runty trifoliates which I regret not giving a small space to flower just out of curiosity. Anyway I always liked this one for its physical prominence and tangy stem rub. The resin, which there is a lot of haha, isn’t tangy but definitely tropical fruity without being cloyingly sweet smelling. Little bit of funk present that I haven’t been able to pin down, maybe a little ammonia like piss smell now that I’m trying to put words to it.
Only just able to smoke it so not a refined taste but there is definitely a little fruitiness, I was kinda picking up on some jolly rancher type thing. For the most part though I’m just tasting smoke so I’m not gonna try and do that yet. Definitely gets you ripped, pleasant feeling, not lethargic but definitely don’t want to keep trimming this stuff. Lookin forward to smoking some more of this stuff I accidentally smoked something else when I got home from work so I can’t judge the effects too well but definitely potent, definitely feel good weed. Stoked on the overall feeling though and pretty exciting pulling back these leaves to see how caked in resin this is. Also I’ve noticed 1 late nanner while trimming so far which isn’t really a surprise for a few reasons. There’s only one plant in my room that hasn’t showed any nanners at all this cycle and I know her to show when she’s stressed so I may not have looked hard enough on that one who knows. I suppose a light leak is possible i can definitely see little pin holes of light getting in there, so a certain extent there’s always been a few but it’s definitely more present now and I think I should finally patch that up haha. Don’t know though I’m still not fully convinced it’s an issue but it won’t be hard to put some tape on there and see what happens next time. Oh also fan fell on and split the main branch and another prominent branch off while the rest of the plant just lay there flattened for an unknown amount of time while I was gone for 3 days. Anyway pretty decent ganj.

27 Likes

What else are you gonna trim off that nug? Haha! It looks pretty perfect to me.

Sounds like good smoke, too, despite the lack of a proper cure.

11 Likes

lol fair enough. A couple leaves I’ll prob toss out with the stems but not gonna try and hack em off with my dull scissors

6 Likes

Damn, that sounds amazing. Thanks for the write up. That’s actually better than pics. I was going to pop a pack of Deep Space Dream Bud for my first go at Doc D but that Dragon Hammer is sounding pretty tempting.

8 Likes

yea it looks like my seed run will likely be around winter time as well. seems like bandaid haze and dragon fruit thai are the main interests right now. but if you and dr.vitamingreen are gonna cover that, i can work on something else. i have half-packs of doc d’s lemon thai and some named crosses as well, although i also have some half-packs of bodhi gear if people would rather i seed run something from that.

well, the offer still stands from now until whenever people pick up any of these packs for a seed run. :+1:

19 Likes

I have some doc d and bodhi packs as well. If your running something I have I’m happy to donate my beans if you need more for a preservation run.

14 Likes

awesome, thanks for the support and offer @slammedsonoma420! i’ll definitely post about it and poll the community when the time comes in terms of what y’all would like me to run.

13 Likes

I’m planning to run Dragonfruit Thai, Black Energy, NWHP x DE, Malawi Gold x DE, and Vietblack x DE near mid to late October. I’m happy to donate/swap pollen and cuttings for anyone that’s doing a seed increase.

12 Likes

you got quite the doc d lineup planned there, deeez! can’t wait to see it.

8 Likes

Can’t wait myself! Full on dragon energy run.

6 Likes

maybe we could get a few people to run the bandaid haze and share pollen. I have 2 packs of the 3.0 ix I can start, but I would need to wait until Nov/Dec.

16 Likes

interesting. i have a pack of the bandaid 3.0 ix as well. do you think it’s better to do a large run of one general strain rather than smaller runs of several different strains?

17 Likes

I’d say so, yes. generally the more we get to see if any f1 the better especially for an open pollination. we could do a bandaid haze version of the crowdsource goji og run.

13 Likes

that sounds good. doc d originally recommended the bandaid haze as well when i had asked about what to purchase, so maybe it’s good to focus on running the best. it’d be cool to work with the community too, swapping pollen to get more diversity.

15 Likes

I been releasing clones and doing group smoke tests of all my Doc D keepers on a tiny private discord server…

Not sure what the rules are here but I have a bunch of proven keepers from Docs lines that I can offer up.
Also have males from some bad ass out of print lines like Swamp Magic and Spell Caster so I can contribute pollen too.

I have some rare Doc D packs that I am down to share for the right cause or occasion as well.

Just saying… I love all the community vibes here and all the group F2/hunting projects sound like a lot of fun. Just wanna throw my hat in the ring and say I’m down and I got shit to contribute.

49 Likes

Definitely here for pollen swapping. I’m holding on to a bandaid haze x beastie boy male that should add some ease of growth to the mix. I’m pretty sure this was originally my number 12 which fuckin dumped pollen somehow had it labeled as my #20 keeper female. In any case, I only cloned the easy to grow plants and has a lot in common with my #20 except I would say a little more floral so probably leans a bit more to the beastie boy side.

11 Likes

Looks like a big run with multiple users like the Gogi run would work very well. I can commit to a run In December.

@highminwin idk if you want to put a co-op request in or what and ask to mimic it after the Gogi run so that we can have lots of people running seeds and pollen.

13 Likes