Doc D cannabis seeds

Nice work!

6 Likes

Double Dosidos x A5 Haze/Thai bx
Short A5 Colas

Growth : Slower veg growth. Less bushy. Support needed for heavy A5 like colas. Not as visually resinous but wonderful smells throughout flower.

Smell/Taste : Astringent Sweet Fuel. Followed by a floral perfume on the backend. Taste is very much haze. No fuel all floral and musky/woody.

Efftects : First thing I feel is pressure on top of my head and warmth from my head to my chest. A slight increase in heart rate and some racy/edginess. This feeling slowed down to a more relaxing and chill effect, more social and talkative. I enjoyed these effects very much.

Medicinal Value: I don’t know if there is anything particularly medical about this one. But it was still enjoyable.

Overall: This one would be nice to fill a tent or room with. Yielded very well for such a short plant. Colas were hit with some mold but not nearly as bad as the taller A5 leaners.

Side note: All of these could have went at least one more week. And all mold pressure and humidity issues are mine and the fact that 3 of the 5 individuals had mold is my fault entirely. These would have done extremely well without my RH issues

37 Likes

Double Dosidos x A5 Haze/Thai bx
Short variegated round Dosido nugs

Growth: Slower OGKB growth. Variegated just before the beginning of flower. A little stronger branching than the other individuals but still needed support. This was the only one that didn’t get any mold and she was in a corner being overshadowed. so maybe there are some more mold resistant individuals in there? Not as resinous as others.

Smell/Taste : Spray paint. Chemical spray type smells. A little black licorice. Taste was sweet, kinda grapey but mostly the licorice kinda taste. Also the smoothest smoking joint of them all, almost zero cough. Very tasty.

Effects: Most mellow of them all. In taste and effect. Mellow heady high with no raciness. Very laid back and chill high that turns into a narcotic stone. Be ready to eat the whole fridge. Not smack you in the face potent, but nice.

Medicinal value: This made me feel good but I don’t think it was potent enough for me to use medicinally.

Overall: This one was a little bit different and more manageable than the others but it’s lack of potency wouldn’t have qualified it to stay in my garden.

32 Likes

Krome’s The White x Dragon Energy.
Some random pics of these. The most current are at 18 days flower. In the group pic, The White are the tallest ones in the back right. They really took off at the stretch and are pushing the limit of the height in here. I had to flop several branches over. They went from about 30in. to over 60in. during their first 2.5 weeks after the flip. Plants on the left are Black Triangle x Dragon Energy (? Black Energy?) I think I have seen these packs labeled both ways, Anyway, will post pic of those shortly. Oh, I topped dressed with some insect frass and had several critters hatch out this round, all meat eaters, and they look very healthy! The lil Red dude happens to be scouting around on a lone Sunshine 4. Can someone identify lil Red?

Grace and Peace…

25 Likes

I knew he had White Haze × Dragon Energy. I must have missed these. Cool

10 Likes

You should love those the white x de really love the smoke on the white and crosses used with it I’ve tried excited to see how those turn out :+1:

8 Likes

Looking good! I planted two of those last year kind of at the last minute, when two seeds of some other stuff didn’t sprout. Yours look waayyyyyy different than the two I started looked. They had super-thin “Sativa”-type leaves and extremely tight internodes. I was pretty surprised by that. Unfortunately, they both stalled out at the fifth node, so I never flowered them. But even on the fifth node, they were only maybe four inches tall. Weird-looking plants, for sure.

I like the way yours look better haha.

Good to see a little growing action on this thread, too! Haha. Shit got mighty quiet for a while…

13 Likes

Man, I got a ton of Doc’s gear, patiently waiting for the East coast to get right so I can put some in the ground. May have to go west before long, what a pisser. :confounded:

15 Likes

Without his monthly mailer, there hasn’t been any “new new” to discuss.

That said, for all those not on IG, Doc D posted the other day that his move to Mexico is complete and thanked his supporters for their well wishes.

20 Likes

I thought we might be hearing something soon from him. I’m sure he has a plan!

7 Likes

I saw on the gram he just recently completed the move

7 Likes

Well, the West Coast is pretty fucking awesome haha, so it wouldn’t be THAT much of a pisser. But it isn’t any better weather-wise out here right now. It’s been getting up to 92 degrees in my tent the last few days, despite the AC running nonstop during lights-on. Too hot for me to even start new seeds at the moment.

Yeah, that was kind of my point haha. Like,”Dang, I guess everybody just shut it down once the monthly email stopped getting sent…” haha!

I’m gonna post the full grow report of the current Doc D stuff on here once I chop, but I’m pretty sure most everybody’s seen that on my thread already anyway.

10 Likes

A few Black Triangle x Dragon Energy.!
All of these (BT/BE? and TW x DE) have stubby fat leaves early, but both have become much thinner blades as they mature, especially The White’s. I like the structure of the BE #1 Best, strait uniform branches. The other two have those crooked bendy branches going everywhere. Working out which parent is contributing what. Its slow going when only popping a few at a time. It’s all good though, enjoy the journey, keep moving forward!

Grace and Peace…

27 Likes

Yeah I don’t have any Doc D growing right now, but my tent’s in flower week 8. Only a few more weeks until I can pop more seeds.

10 Likes

Usually I start some seeds on September 1, but this heat is making it impossible to turn on another light to veg. I’m really just trying to make it through the last couple weeks of flower at this point haha. The one Purple Corinto Budder x A5Thai is foxtailing like a motherfucker right now and I’m assuming it’s because of the heat. I’ve actually been considering just chopping everything right now and shutting it down, simply because it’s so fucking hot, but it’s supposed to cool down starting Saturday, so I’ll wait and see.

I’m definitely planting some of the Santa Cruz Pure Haze x A5Thai whenever I start the new grow, though (Saturday, if it actually cools down haha). Not sure what else I’m gonna plant just yet. What’re you considering?

13 Likes

4 individuals of Black Energy x Nepali WHP
All tall, all thin leaf, pray for me :sweat_smile:
Day 18 F

37 Likes

I feel you, my BLR x NWHP is so heavily seeded I’ll prob make edibles with like 90% of it.
Purple corinito budder cross sounds dope as fuck though. Does that cross seem promising to you despite the climate control issues? What kinda smells you picking up on?

11 Likes

Oh, yeah, I’m stoked about the Purple Corinto Budder cross for sure. She looks good, despite the foxtails. I actually kinda dig foxtails, but maybe not quite to the extent that she has them haha. I do think that’s just because of the heat, though. Or maybe a combination of heat and genetics. She’s on day 81 today, doesn’t look like she’s gonna finish up any time soon, but I have one Outer Limits plant (and a couple other non Doc D plants) that’re 19 days behind her. Once they get chopped, she’s getting chopped, too haha, no matter what.

Smells have been “floral,” mostly, with that kind of stereotypical “purple weed smell.” For a while there, she was suuuuuuper-stinky, but she’s mellowed out in the last couple weeks. Still smells really good, though. We’ll see how she smokes.

16 Likes

Got fomo big time on that one.

6 Likes

Bananastan

Been about a month in the jar.

Soft fruit smells and light floral notes. Closer to banana notes the longer it sits. Hints of gas and light funk that were discernible when freshly dried have faded. Not loud or intense, but very pleasurable aroma and flavor that coats and lingers

Effects are uplifting, happy and serene and pleasantly linger just like the flavor. Little comedown. Really great anytime herb.

32 Likes