Doc D cannabis seeds

I’m pretty sure this Mullimbimby/Oaxacan x AfPak got bigger and popped out a bunch more flower since yesterday…

29 Likes

Lemon Thai F5

Sharp, tart lemon hits your nose when the jar gets opened. Not much sweetness, more of the tart end of the lemon spectrum also on the palate. The plant when growing reminded me of the scent of tomato foliage. It’s still very much got that but it has rounded a bit and filled out by more herbal notes from the musky spice end of the spectrum(in the ball park of oregano & rosemary)

Uplifting and dreamy effects. Easy to stay productive on small doses, higher can be a bit dreamy to really be productive. Picks you up and puts your head in the clouds. Interesting texture to the buds that is hard to describe, but it has a nice oiliness to the resin. Very smooth smoke/vapor that manages to taste very full and has some body to it, but feels light in your lungs.

34 Likes

Woot Woot! Excited to see this one progress. Like alot of Docs stuff, this one Id hope to see unique to modern cannabis =)

1 Like

so last night it rained, the game got rain delay in san diego, how unlikeley, but it washed the heat away, today is only 78, how’s the desert?

i wonder what doc d’s “black lime reserve” is because isn’t “lime 1” the mean gene clone selection of black lime reserve? i probably got that wrong, but doc d’s BLR is a selection of his? or the “lime 1” clone or another mean gene selection just called BLR? cause it’s a seed line right? anyways, not important lol

4 Likes

pretty sure it said “skunktek cut” next to black lime reserve on his email list… part of what allured me, skunktek has enough access to meangene cuts that i imagine he would have a nice one, could be one of jodreys or something he (skunktek) got from gene (seed or cut) directly is my speculation

3 Likes

Black lime reserve is some good smoke

5 Likes

I still want to pick up the F2s Useful made with Gene’s blessing. I think he crossed it to lucky charms as well. A friend also grew out the black lime bubba from Katsu and had nothing but good things to say about em. Said his keeper was like smoking charred lime.

4 Likes

Useful released both F4s and F5s of Black Lime Special Reserve, but no F2s that I’m aware of. The F5s are available at JBC now. Lucky Lime (Lucky Charms x BLR) is available too.

11 Likes

Yeah, what LunarMOG said. It’s skunktek’s cut, who’s apparently good friends with meangene.

4 Likes

That mailing list though…
You don’t realize what you had until it’s gone.

22 Likes

I realized, which is why I bought at least two packs of every single cross that interested me. And now I have too many friggin’ seeds haha!

18 Likes

Anybody grown out the Deep Space Dream Bud? I never realized that Doc was working with A11 genetics through that Space Mountain mama

6 Likes

AGREE! I am also running through the CBH x A5/THAI BX and lots of variety.

11 Likes

Same here… saving the Bandaid 3.0 for the right moment to do a breeding project with!!!

8 Likes

@PAGODASEEDS good to see you here friend!

4 Likes

Craptastic photos, but two different Black Lime Reserve x Nepali Watermelon Hashplants, the tall skinny thing and a broad open Christmas tree one (the latter is the plant center-right in the second photo, left is a Wat Pho). Here’s to hoping we have a really unusually warm fall because they’re going long.

ETA: A close up of the first plant

33 Likes

Wow, they do look very different from one another. I’d guess the tall, skinny one is a WHP-leaner? Maybe? They’re both beautiful, though haha.

You notice any intersex issues with either of them?

6 Likes

I would imagine you’re right, with the other being somewhere in between? I haven’t seen any signs of male flowers, I’ll keep an eye out… kinda surprised the lanky one is female.

I have a few EB x NWMHP out there too… didn’t take photos of those today.

11 Likes

Yeah, I only asked about the intersex thing because somebody else here had a WHP cross go full herm, but that was indoors. I suspect that outdoors, you probably won’t have that issue. I know meangene tends to breed stuff that does better outdoors than in, so the combination of the BLR and that untested WHP male of Doc’s seemed like a scary combo for indoors haha. I’ve got two packs of that one, though, they’re getting planted at some point either way.

EB? Ethiopian Banana?

10 Likes

Yeah, Ethiopian Banana. If I recall correctly those plants are pretty uniform.

11 Likes