Does Anyone Hate Kiwis?

Oh, I get it now. Because new zealanders are called kiwis. I see that I am in the presence of a master. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

You guys still hating on kiwis? :rofl:

2 Likes

Why aren’t you… are you a big fruit spy?

2 Likes

I’m the fruitiest of spies :smirk:

3 Likes

Ayo? I’m not a spy but I am pretty fruity

2 Likes

Hey @mota . That was a REALLY good joke but I was so stoned that it went right over my head. I think I fell asleep right after that. I set you up for a joke that I did not get. 🫣 That is hilarious in itself. :rofl:

2 Likes

No. We have modified our position on kiwis. From now on-

Kiwi wearing peal = bad :face_vomiting:
Kiwi wearing bikini = VERY GOOD :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That sounds like something a kiwi would say. :thinking:

1 Like

Haha I mean I know a few… intimately. :wink:

2 Likes

Thats good enough for me. :grin: Your in! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My toes is cold.

1 Like

ok,i couldn´t resist,ordering one for You…

8 Likes

:joy::joy:

I’d wear it. But not eat it.

I’ll just tell people it’s modern art.

2 Likes

Kiwis make my mouth feel weird

3 Likes

Ha ha ha. It looks like @Foreigner sneezed on his shirt. :rofl:

3 Likes

To me as well.
I always thought it was the little seeds. They kind of have a slight dose of astringent like the effect from unripe persimmons and olives do.

2 Likes

I cant believe this stupid thread has reached 216 posts. You people must be “high” or something. 🫣

1 Like

Kiwi is increasingly recognized as a common elicitor of allergic reactions worldwide, and in recent studies, it ranks among the top 10 food allergies in Denmark, Sweden, Estonia, Finland, and The Canary Islands. In fact, 45 percent of food allergic patients in Sweden and Denmark reported they were allergic to kiwi .

-the internet

Here have a lovely plate of allergic reaction.

1 Like

Well OK then. There you have it. You cant put anything on the internet unless its true. Its a rule. :innocent:

Kiwi wearing peal= Evil :face_vomiting:
Kiwi wearing bikini= probably still evil but worth the pain. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@saxo

And to complete the ensemble:

5 Likes