Does anyone have an actual RSO recipe? Cancer coming, need help!

I am the same, and I smoke cigs doh, lol can’t get off them. My moms side almost all died of cancer, my mom, both my sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, just wiped them out. I am hoping to prevent it myself. Interesting we might even be able to ward it off by juicing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you ever are concerned there might be solvent left, put it on a dab tool or something flame resistant and hit it with flame, if it sparks, solvent left.

2 Likes

best of luck with your heath which ever path of treatment you choose.

2 Likes

Check out the following link… phoenixtears.ca/dosage-information. its not a recipe, but dosage instructions from the Rick Simpson website. I have heard of peeps doing 60 grams in 90 days. I think that’s the norm. There was a guy who cured his prostrate cancer on YouTube. He did 60 in 30, he also used the best of the plant, the meaty buds…not the trim.

2 Likes

I used to make oil for cancer patient… Decarbed, with high proof alchohol, started with 0.5 grams per day for 2 weeks, kept her on 1 gram for half year, along with chemo, gave her 3 years more before it came back all over her body, we had to start again, but we didnt have enough money to buy weed, we started to grow our own but failed miserably (in the end it was so rapid she didnt make it to try it out), anyway, chemo was too hard 2. time, only brought her pain and misery, but first time it worked, dunno how much weed helped with cancer, how much with immunity, how much as a pain relief, but it worked, along with chemo… I think its very irresponsible to say what does and doesnt work when even experts have different opinions, and i dont write this as opinion, only experience, but she didnt handle 2. chemo at all…

4 Likes

That is kind of our thing here in Michigan, make oil for cancer patients. The oil is for life, once you start it, you can not stop, you must stay on a maintenance dose, if you do not, the cancer comes back with a vengeance. We use CBD to keep it from metastasizing, that has really made a difference. Hormonal-driven cancer can actually be fed by THC, it is best for hormonal cancers to be put on high CBD, recommended dosing is 3:1. Also finding out as I mentioned above, that prostate actually does better with CBD in the raw form, not decarbed. We are learning more and more, the more they study it, the better off we are, so we know exactly how to treat each type of cancer. Come on with the research!

11 Likes

Amazing info @Gardenartus , I Lost my mom to cancer when I was 22… In my 40s now , wish I could have helped her back then… but I’d like to learn to help others… and I also just really like rso… great stuff in general!!!

3 Likes

I say the same thing about my mom. I wish I knew what I know now about cannabis I have see it help people in unbelievable ways.

3 Likes

For sure man… it’s our governments that we should blame for that one

3 Likes

There are too many people out there suffering that don’t have to be.

3 Likes

I agree, it has never been necessary to illegalize it

3 Likes

The government knows cannabis is a great drug. The science has repeatedly proved cannabis medical benefits.
It’s the high level of abuse among underage users that give cannabis it’s bad rep.
The stoner movies don’t help either. We like them it’s funny, but it’s giving the medicine a bad reputation. Every time I turn on the tv, I see someone hitting a joint or blunt. I never see a cancer patient making rso in a movie. Between the movies and the rappers, I’m surprised that legalization has came as far as it has.

5 Likes

Had a friend use to make oil with butane gas and a piece of pipe

You need to do this outside lol

Get a piece of pipe copper or steel pack it full of your shake

And get a can of butane gas and empty it into the pipe you can put some duct tap on the end you’re going to stick the tip of the butane can in,oh yeah wear gloves it gets cold

Have a glass bowl below you it’s going to start running out the bottom of the pipe

Once the butane has burnt off your left with honey oil

But like I said you need to do this outside

1 Like

I feel like it was to silence a certain crowd during the Vietnam war… it was political bs

2 Likes

Ugh hate that butane though… better taste I think pressing it… especially with cold plates to toss in between just after

2 Likes

That’s more bho isn’t it?

1 Like

What’s bho

1 Like

He would let it dry out a bit then wrap it in plastic and put it in his shoe and walk around the neighborhood :rofl:

Then he would take it out and roll it into balls,it was pretty strong hash

2 Likes

There is a video of Rick Simpson making it.
His approach seems to be practical and simple.
He washes it twice in Isopropyl alcohol (99%), then boils it in a rice cooker until the alcohol is gone. DONE.
He does a third wash, and says that is the stuff he uses for topical application on skin lesions etc.
Claims he had it tested and it decarbed perfectly.
Now, you can get more involved, and probably get better results… But just to get up and running it doesn’t have to be so complicated.
edit to add. Ventilation and safety should be mentioned. Alcohol vapor is heavier than air, to it will accumulate in the upper portion of your boiling container, and can ignite. Aim a fan near it to make sure it doesn’t build up, and keep all open flames away. Do it outside.

5 Likes

It stands for butane hash oil… but you can get the same results practically by using a press as well

2 Likes