Prostate cancer with a holistic approach

I had one of the Dad’s at my daughter’s school reach out to me today about how I tackled cancer a few years back, I had non-hodgkins lymphoma and managed to knock out 9 tumours with natural medicine(RSO being a main component) but he’s got prostate cancer so I’m not sure the stuff I used will benefit him.

Can anyone share any advice or personal experience with battling prostate cancer from a holistic approach? My grandfather died from it which I know is common in your 80’s, this guy is in his late 40’s/early 50’s so he should have a good chance to beat it. Hopefully we are breaking ground with new info on this.

@Shadey you are the first person that comes to mind with always sound health advice, maybe you know a little on this too?:pray:t4:

15 Likes

I don’t know much about it but my thinking is doctors for medical decisions and weed/derivatives for the discomfort.

10 Likes

Just share with him what worked for you and let him make up his own mind and think for himself.

When doctors say you have x amount of time to live, walk away from them and prove them wrong, maybe even sue them for their lack of faith in their patient’s healing ability.
They should be stimulating and strengthening our belief in healing ourselves.
If a doctor is not doing that then they are not a healer but someone in the dark about healing.

And @FattyRoots don’t hold back on talking about how your mindset changed, the way we think is perhaps the main factor of all disease. That’s probably 99% of the power of RSO, it helps us feel really good so naturally our thinking changes as well. Bliss and a strong clear intent to heal.
They go hand in hand.

Thank you for helping our brother out.

14 Likes

I recall @Gardenartus discussing prostate cancer a while back. Here are a couple posts I found from them related to treating prostate cancer.

11 Likes

My brother died from it at 54. If it’s localized it’s best to get it removed,once it spreads,it’s a monster. Holistic may be adventageous before the fact and proactive. I wish him good luck and am happy for you that you knocked it out.

5 Likes

Man all I know is the hormone driven kinds are tricky. I really wish there were more studies available. I spent hours researching & found all kinds of differing opinions. They started my sister on a RX that thc apparently messes with, so she ended up not using it.

5 Likes

Hi FattyRoots, prostate problems are caused by combinations of different things, mainly a western diet low in in vits and mins, high in carbs, sugar and alcohol. It takes a while to develop so it will take a while to resolve it naturally. All people with prostate problems show a low zinc level, as well as hormone imbalance between testosterone and estrogen. Testosterone declines in men a lot from 40 years old onwards, so removing things from the diet like booze and sugar, as insulin is anabolic and a driver in cancers and prostate growth. Milk and any cow dairy is very bad for prostate problems due to all the hormones, antibiotics, pesticides ect in it. Cow dairy contains the protein casein, which is the worst cancer causing protein you can put in your body.

Being over weight is a testosterone reducer and that goes hand in hand with high insulin pre diabetes or full diabetic, problems.

If it were me dealing with this I would do what I am doing now, low carb or full keto diet, intermittent fasting, to reduce body weight, lower insulin levels, resistance exercise boosts testosterone, eat lots of high zinc containing foods, supplement with NAC, or it’s full name N-Acetyl-L-Cystine, an amino acid your body cant make, it’s a powerful anti oxidant that reduces inflammation, saw palmetto is also very good for prostate problems as well.

All cancers are auto immune problems so increasing vit D3 would help as well, intermittent and long fasting increases apothagy for clearing out cells that are damaged or not functioning correctly and mitochondrial bacteria production, which are our baseline immune regulators.

To me what deez99 posted with the rso would help with inflammation but as it would need to be constantly taken its just dealing with the symptoms like pharmaceutical drugs do and not actually correcting the problem causing it in the first place.

There is lots of stuff on YouTube, I will see if I can find a link for you that explains things more coherently than I can.

11 Likes

Excellent information @Shadey
I just got abunch of NAC, how often do you take it?

4 Likes

I take it every day 2x 650mg.

Here’s some info for understanding how it starts and how to correct it, but as it is now become cancerous he may have to act quickly to stop it spreading but if your not correcting tge things that are the cause then he may create cancer somewhere else that has inflamatory problems where testosterone is required for healthy function.

If he is using stating drugs for cholesterol then that could be a cause for the low testosterone, as cholesterol is needed to make testosterone, low fat diets are bad for testosterone production.

8 Likes

Thank you @Shadey great info as always :pray:t4: I’m going to send him the link to this thread so he can read for himself. Thank you also for taking the time to find the YouTube video, greatly appreciated mate.

I think most of the men here on OG especially those getting on can benefit from the information too. Prostate cancer is too common these days.

Bless, Fatty

4 Likes

In addition to strictly limiting carbs, I would remove all sugar.
I would research turmeric and golden milk for a global body panacea as well as specific for cancers.
Us growers have unlimited access to cannabis leaf. I would be juicing leaves with a wheat-grass juicer on a daily basis.
Research small flower willow herb. Its well known in europe for its benefits to mens bladder/prostate. As an aside, if any european members want to trade cannabis seeds for willow herb seeds I’m open to talk!

4 Likes

if it were me i would ditch the holistic approach and get it removed, much the same as i did last year when they told me i had prostate cancer. as stated above, if it spreads, it is insidious. i have a friend who had it spread all over his guts.

3 Likes

Has anyone had experience of cannabis use slowing or stopping prostate cancer?

my experience was that smoking pot all day every day did not stop me from getting prostate cancer.

1 Like