Does anyone know what the hell this is?

I had frog rot once, took a few weeks to clear up with some antibiotics. Toad burn is even worse!

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who responded. I love that we can work together to solve these kind of issues and have fun doing it. I learned something today! It’s a good day! Jah!

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Hello @beacher. I noticed you and I are fans of the Island Sweet Skunk. Do you know a good vendor for beans of this lovely creature? Nuttn’ but love…

2 Likes

I got mine from Jah seeds. It was good, but not what I was expecting of this legendary strain tbh. There’s another Canadian breeder who is supposed to have a legit version, might be peakseedsBC?, I’ll dig around and see if I can find it.

2 Likes

I love the taste, I love the smell and I love the high!

1 Like

Oleskool
I Love Ya and I just met ya, all in Good fun my friend , Stiggy loves to make others Laugh.
Laughter is the best med for the heart, well that and bake beans

2 Likes

Ran some ISS from Brad At Hemp Depot, he raved about it.
Grew beautiful, yielded well, I could not smoke the Bud. Tasted like someone had thrown a bottle of CHEAP perfume on it, and it almost made me sick. Grew 4 plants of it, all the same. Made bubble hash out of it, which was not good wither…lol.

3 Likes

I had a buddy that used these guys for his…He said it was nice ?

These guys are/were local to the Island here at one point…So there is a good chance it is the old school genetics…Perhaps worth an e-mail…I will get back to you.

In the mean time, good luck in your search fellas…

K.

4 Likes

Nuttn’ but love bro!

3 Likes

Man you touch a nerve, I have some fire OG that my buddy got saying it was so good
and you best described the smell and taste “Bottle of cheap perfume splash”

2 Likes