Dogwalker OG Reversal Project

Pulling up my favorite easy chair complete with adult beverage and a rolling tray with all required necessities. As a purchaser of the first cheddar skunk collection (apologies for not correctly wording correctly) you have my interest.

Good growing

Smib

2 Likes

24 Likes

“Pulling up a chair” as well!

4 Likes

Day 5

20 Likes

Keeping an eye on this one. Sounds great, hope it all works out. :+1::v:

1 Like

23 Likes

First receiving lady I’ll announce is the ODD. Bred by Money Mike of Topdawg and Selected by GMOHouseOfClones. Crazy, unique nose. And a very pungent one. Complex chemical sister to gasoline, old folks home funk, and some Port wine like wine Black and Mild. Strong nighttime indica meds with nice cerebral waves.

38 Likes

Looks Scrumptious… :heart_eyes:
IM down with the ODD.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this line ! I love fems and ExE has always a high chance of special keepers
Keep it up bro everything you do looks so meticulous and we’ll grown :green_heart:

1 Like

Defoled and tied up.

13 Likes

12 Likes

Next mother for the project is the Blockberry Breeders Cut

You guys should pester @Crafty_Flame & @JustANobody for their write ups on the Blockberry

36 Likes

Wow…that Blockberry looks killer.:+1::v:

3 Likes

No shortage of resin on the block berry. How does it smoke though? What are the effects.

4 Likes

It’s not the strongest by any means but it’s the most enjoyable of her “class” I’ve smoked. I’d say she lacks duration a bit but has a solid effect. Shines particularly in flavor transfer, hardiness in flower and resin production while not being a slouch in the power department like her contemporaries. The dog should put the last piece into her puzzle and hopefully that OG earth can round out the sharpness of the blocks citrus plastic. @ChinookKing

14 Likes

Nice description! Too often people are swayed only by looks and fall in love with one dull note garbage highs.

5 Likes

Nice! I had planned on doing this with a clone I took from Farmer Joe’s cut once it gets big enough. Where did you get your cut? Glad to see someone beat me to the punch, now I can learn how difficult she’ll be to reverse.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Brother after that write up, I’m gonna just gonna 100% agree with every word. Very well said on every point. Although the Blockberry certainly isn’t ‘one note’, it does have a flat feel to it and I find myself reaching for something else most of the time. That being said, adding an OG to the mix is exciting to me and as you said, should bring some depth to the equation and hopefully bring something special to the buzz. Awesome project @hoss8455

10 Likes

You have a wonderful way of describing strains man, I don’t think I can top it. She did great for me in dirt, super easy grow, great smoke and @hoss8455 's smoke report is spot on. I’m going to be running blockberry crosses done by @hoss8455, @Crafty_Flame, and myself along side the cut. That’ll be a fun project.

11 Likes

32 Likes