Dogwalker OG Reversal Project

26 days post spray/flip. The micro mom flipped completely on some branches and not much at all on others. Whereas the clone that was sprayed has pistils and sacs every where. Banana bunches have opened with some pollen inside but no big sacs have opened.

I jimmy-rigged up a collection tray for pollen. Gonna chop and dry before the ladies reach day 30.

28 Likes

:nazar_amulet::eyes::popcorn::popcorn: I’m very interested in this topic. It sounds like a non-messy way to get pollen so I’ll be watching…

5 Likes

21 Likes

Starting to see orange pistils now. Hell yeah.

29 Likes

Day 31 from spray/flip.

33 Likes

If you flip another one, would you spray more next time? And have you tried the injection method?

Looks amazing brother :+1::+1::+1:

Dogwalker OG is one of my favorite elites that I have ever worked with and I have worked with a lot over the years. She is always a plant that I am constantly making backups of my backups. I absolutely love her. I wish you well with making S1s of her! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

17 Likes

Blockberry mom-to-be looking excellent.

The reversed clone has pollinated herself. Most of the pollen has come from her so far.

And finally some shots of the reversed micro-mom. Sacs just starting to open. They are definitely smaller than the clone.

26 Likes

Some sensimilia shots of the Blockberry Breeders Cut at chop around the early 60s.

35 Likes

What a beauty. How is the taste?

2 Likes

Like 90s action figure plastic and citrus rinds.

13 Likes

Looks great! Keeper for sure. :beers:

3 Likes

I never eat 90s action figures. Did i miss something? :thinking::grin:
Must be delicous

3 Likes

Only action figures when I was a kid were little plastic army men. Then GI Joe. The made a cool sound when you melted them.

4 Likes

Some shots of the sprayed clone. Completely loaded with s1 stock.

And the reciever Dogwalker moms.

33 Likes

31 Likes

28 Likes

Hot diggity dog Hoss!
They look spectacular :ok_hand: congrats from a fem fan!

6 Likes

32 Likes