Dogwalker OG Reversal Project

Some people (DJ Short) have written they prefer seeded cannabis. The effects have been reported to be slightly different.

4 Likes

Yeah, pollinate half the plant, feed it right, and the other half will be the same as if you ran the whole plant unpollinated. I also see plenty of quality bud getting made on top of the seeded bracts. The saying implies the plant just stops making good bud and only makes seeds and I don’t find that to be the case. If there are no unpollinated calyx’s, then sure. There is no where to make bud then. But that’s not usually the case unless you’re keeping the males in there with the girls for weeks.

8 Likes

Any segment of the plant that won’t see pollen will probably grow natural with slight variation in parameters such as weight density etc as the plant reroutes more to seed making
But that statement could also be false as we just don’t know the threshold a plant is “satisfied” sort of speak and will divert most if not all resources it holds for the creation of seeds
It could be a nice experiment fosure
Making some base lines about this subject

32 Likes

Many projects out there, my friend!!!
Trying to keep up with all of them :open_mouth:‍:dash:…

:metal:t3:

1 Like

Thanks for documenting this with such good pictures. I have a feeling a lot of people will get some use out of this

4 Likes

Agreed, I know I am, thanks Hoss. Btw, I have gotten some Truckstop Diner seeds wet :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I don’t say this ever, trust me….nice balls!

2 Likes

31 Likes

Looks like he/she is about to O face @hoss8455

Nice work!

4 Likes

A beautiful plant with a lovely structure!

:metal:t3:

1 Like

Awesome advise! But there is no need to pollinate in the evening. The plant is most fertile 30min after sunrise and then it’s slowly going down through out the day!

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

@hoss8455 just got caught up on this thread

Awesome job brother

That ODD and blockberry wow beautiful work

Best on your project

I’ll be in the corner watching the show
Joint rolled puff :dash: puff :dash: pass

Paps

7 Likes

Ive never heard that, thats interesting. Do you have a source you can site?

4 Likes

@ChinookKing I’m sorry I don’t have anything to site for you. But at university we where taught that the fertility of plants is directly correlated with transpiration and photosynthesis, which is the highest in the morning and drop off during the day. So take it with a grain of salt.

I might be totally wrong and in that case I apologise.

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

No need to apologize for anything, just curious if it had been documented in peer reviewed research.

3 Likes

Next Mom I’ve got in this project is Illudium Q36

(roughly day 45)

A cool unique Bubba type that grabs me in with her peculiar taste. Nice cologney Bubba funk. With some Irene type savory-ness and some faint caramel notes. So smooth. High is similar to the LAPK sedative and fast onset. Crazy large trichomes. Much better coverage than I’m used to seeing with Bubba types. Slow but not Irene slow and stretches better.

31 Likes

Holy Santa Claus shit something is happening here! So you are gonna sire these other strains with the Dogwalker fem pollen and make some promising F1s then correct?

4 Likes

That’s the plan boss. As close to full pollination as I can get.

9 Likes

they are looking awesome man :100: :ok_hand: