Dogwalker OG Reversal Project

That CH2 is a beautiful plant !

3 Likes

Hell ya they all look great.

6 Likes

They all look killer. Well done.:+1::v:

3 Likes

These were shucked from the 2 sprayed Dogwalker plants. About 90 percent from the clone vs 10 from the micromom. It says to leave room in the root zone in the EXE paperwork. They’re not bullshitting. The newly planted clone I sprayed (maybe a week to 10 days post transplant from solo) did most of the work for this reversal project. If I had only sprayed the well rooted micromom, the whole thing would have been a failure.

34 Likes

The Albert Walker only made 7 seeds. 7 well-matured plump dark seeds. I am looking for someone to pop and hunt through these. Will send all 7 to the right person. US only. The AW comes from Cloney Soprano. Ive got it in flower just starting week 5 of flower for the first unseeded round.

These are Albert Walker x Dogwalker OG fems, mention someone you guys would like to see hunt these.

19 Likes

Now taking pre-orders on Dogwalker OG S1 Binder Sets. Only 10 available and this will be the only place Hosswalker (Corey Heime 2 x Dogwalker OG) will be available. Single packs of S1s & Blockwalker will see formal release but not Hosswalker. Shoot me a message to lock one in.

Dogwalker OG

Blockberry

Corey Heime 2

42 Likes

7 sets remaining!

10 Likes

Make that 6 :slightly_smiling_face::metal:

6 Likes

can we get these to euro? my bday is right around the corner :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely boss. The last set made it as far as Israel.

9 Likes

Wow I’ll need to check the funds

4 Likes

21 Likes

Only 4 left!

7 Likes

Hi @hoss8455. I bought the #6 folder of Cheddar Skunk 11 from you and
was gobsmacked over the sublime assortment of crosses you had created.

I would also like to get one of these folders so I’ve sent you a dm to confirm my reservation. I’ve now remitted the funds so I can get one of these sets.

Did I mention I love fems. I do. I really do.

Thanks so much kind Sir.

12 Likes

Only 2 more binders left. Last chances to grab some Corey Heime #2 x Dogwalker OG. Individual packs of Blockwalker & Dogwalker OG S1s available nect month.

10 Likes

Great job hoss wrong month for me to spend any money unfortunately for me

But I’ll be running your lapk and a skunk cross I have of your this run

Paps

8 Likes