My little grow tent

What’s up overgrow.

I’m here to share my little 3x3 grow and learn from the best.

Currently have 4 plants in fox farm ocean forest under a spider farmer 300w led. using pure blend pro and cal mag. Genetics are supposedly chem dog d.

These pictures are about 10 day into flower.

39 Likes

Nice little set up… Nothing too expensive, nothing too fancy… But with time effort and attention you will have some nice bud at the end of it and the corny saying of home grown always tastes better will most likely be true!

:peace_symbol::peace_symbol::peace_symbol::peace_symbol::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute::vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Nice canopy! That little tent is gonna produce

6 Likes

Not to shabby at all, I’ll take my seat and watch those beautiful ladies flower with u!

3 Likes

“My Little Grow Tent” sounds like a child’s introduction to gardening! :rofl:

Looks awesome, @NoCal!

6 Likes

Thanks guys. Trying to keep it simple these days. This is my first grow in a long time and first time using a led…. burnt the hell of out of these girls when they were little.

3 Likes

Nice grow you have my friend…
I love the canopy :green_heart:

4 Likes

Nice start. Those should go good. I liked “supposed” on genetics. Anything I cant be positive about I label MMM. Mom’s Mystery Meat v1, v2, etc. Anything mom put in the pressure cooker was good, but what was it? Probably freezer burned 3 year old Elk.

4 Likes

@crownpoodle lol that’s great in Missouri we always just called it critters and rice. I’m gonna use the moms mystery meat thing.

2 Likes

Beauties, we will be harvesting around the same time!

2 Likes

Missouri. Hounds makes sense. Do tell what kind of hound?

Not picky, had all kinds. Currently I just have a little super mutt. A lot of people out here just dump dogs so never really sure what kind they are.

4 Likes

@NoCal where did you track down some Chem D seeds? But love the canopy can’t wait to see how it turns out!

1 Like

Hounds have more personality than most people I ever worked with.

2 Likes

Not sure what you hope to learn because they look pretty good.

2 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds
They are cuttings from a shop in my area, if you’re interested pm me. I have no clue where they get their clones from.

1 Like

@Foreigner
I bet I could learn how to take a better picture :+1:
Thanks for the kind words.

3 Likes

Lol true, they keep things interesting!

1 Like

@NoCal i may have to hit you up. I got a pack of csi Chem 91 s1 I was able to snag. I dig the chem grows.

1 Like

Hello and welcome, your little tent is somehow twice mine so…it is always good to see a beautifully packed tent like yours.

Good luck

2 Likes