DON'T do like Dank!

86 huh, I see you are like myself , the ladies like it hot with LED so many do not understand this, during bud it’s a must IMO

3 Likes

I absolutely agree about keeping it warm… All about that leaf surface temp, I shoot for about 84 degrees . The past 2 weeks its been in the 90s here but my highest room temps get are about 86. I just switch to my intake fan from my basement. In the spring and fall I use fresh air.

2 Likes

Nice clean area , looks great !

2 Likes

Brave man using fresh air, around here that’s a big no no, be sucking in all the people with no clues male pollen and pollinate my whole room, legalization has many downfalls too. I shoot for 81-84 for indicas.

2 Likes

I used to run around 80 but just 5 degrees more and they really take off. The 2nd half of flower i usually run a little cooler and lower humidity but with a staggered harvest and plants being added every few weeks im going to have to find a happy middle ground.

3 Likes

Man that is warm- I read 75 max! Good to know.

2 Likes

When using led the optimal leaf temp is 84 degrees but with hps lights shoot for 80 degrees :v: in fact some strains (sour d) actually like even hotter temps

4 Likes

Just over a week into flower so training daily and happy plants. I will likely stop pulling them down this weekend, the start of week 3 and let them grow.

Have increased the feeding to about 1200 ppm every other watering and don’t really plan on going any higher. I will also start feeding beastie bloomz week 3 of flower and stop nitrogen (grow big).

My ph runoff has slowly been dropping, its down from 7.4 to 6.8 , my tds runoff has been climbing but still below my tds input. I plan on doing a little flushing after week 3 as I dont like watering till 10% runoff while the soil is still rich in organics.

4 Likes

Sour D doing great in the 5 gal , just had a big haircut. Adding her to the flower room this Friday.

Also have the rocbud auto hiding in the back of my veg room. The strawberry gary in the front as been topped twice and cloned.

8 Likes

I’m going out of town for 3 days so I hate to see the jungle i come back to. Who says you should fill the screen before flipping? Well thats horse shit as you can see my 16" screens are going to be filled pretty nicely.
I couldnt help myself and just went ahead and threw the sour d in there a while. Time to get this party started. Strawberry gary on deck warming up.

pre training

Post training

13 Likes