Don't judge me...I ❤️ roach weed

Yes sir, especially the high proof stuff. It’s what I use to make tincture.

2 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

We used to do the same shit lol

2 Likes

Roaches will fuck you up…specially if you smoke it in a power hitter…its my new way of smoking roaches nowadays…

7 Likes

I wouldn’t say I like it, but it gets the job done and I’m always grateful to have it when I need it.

1 Like

Roach weed hits super hard, but OMFG it smells horrid!!! :skull::rofl::rofl:. I remember this girl at my work used to smoke blunt roaches in her car, and come back in smelling like a straight up cigarette ashtray :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

Another time, i was going into Walgreens behind these two girls wearing pajamas and slippers at 3pm, had that same ashtray smell coming off them, it was SO strong i kinda gagged behind them & they looked at me all funny :man_shrugging:t2::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My parents almost always fire up a roach when I visit. Waste not, want not! :+1::wink:

2 Likes

Personally, I use a small screwdriver and a lot of patience :eyes:

With alcohol, especially drug store ISO (which is what I have exp with), I would only worry if your grinder was plastic or otherwise soluble in alcohol. As for leftover solvent in your hash, ISO (and I think alcohol in general) is hyrdophillic, that is it attracts water from the air. By the time it’s a tiny little, viscous puddle all the alcohol will be gone and your nose can confirm it. ISO is detectable by smell down to ppm far far below levels you would have to worry about inhaling, so if you can’t smell it you’re all good :+1: And hey, water takes longer to evaporate than alcohol so if you’re extra paranoid you can splash a little in the evap dish that should leave you safe and sound.

3 Likes

ahhh memories

3 Likes

Exactly. I reminds me of back in the day. Sometimes I’ll roll up some roach weed, even when I have good bud, just to remind myself how much better things are anymore. Take a minute to count your blessings from time to time.

3 Likes

Awesome. That’s fucking ingenious.

At some point, I always ended up putting the most gooey roach weed into a pipe. It works well in a one-hitter, and doesn’t take as much to get you where you want to be.

It looks like it broke off a boiler tank, very proto indeed kinda like iron man’s first suit

2 Likes

Yea I love saving the roaches! I kinda only smoke like 3/4 of a joint or blunt just to have a roach to save.
Usually when I get a bunch, I’ll clean the bud from the papers and roll up something else. Those ‘generation’ roaches get stashed separately from the reg roaches. Yea I like roaches. :slight_smile: they do stink though.

2 Likes

Only one way to smoke Roaches :cockroach: https://gfycat.com/adorablemadeupargentineruddyduck

1 Like

No I throw them out now that I have enough to not worry about it, and since I stopped drinking :stuck_out_tongue:
I used to occasionally smoke resin if I ran out of weed, it was gross.

2 Likes

I once loved to saved and recycle them, when the end of bag time came along, before I started growing ours.
Then a few years ago, I got to reading about composting the human body, over a burial.
H’mmm my body will be basically a spent roach, as I’ve consumed cannabis 50+ years now.
So, that got me to thinking about all the cannabis comrades that have left the path, so to speak.
So now, we do not burn them down to save, but burn them down to leave a bit, to put them in our compost for the fallen ones.
Like pouring out a bit of your drink, in homage, to those gone now.
And, I like to remember all those crazy fuckers and lark abouts on occasion.
Not seeking the good old days, just some giggles in reflectance.

4 Likes

What do you mean “back in the day” ? LOL

This baby is 25+ yrs old. Been a while since I used it, so I checked the chamber. Nope, smoked that long ago. ROFLMAO

6 Likes

On hard up times, I’d smoke the roaches that I had saved up. I’d have a big collection of them because I never threw them away. They were harsh joints but man did they ever get me high af!

1 Like

Oh jeez, only in desperate times haha. I remember in higschool we all got together and burned a blunt at my buddies house. Had a nasty oily roach left, but only me and one other kid wanted anything to do with it. Kept bugging the kid whose house we were at “let’s drop that in a bowl man, it’s not getting better with age” Everyone else was snobby about it “I don’t want that gross shit”. So we grabbed a bowl off his shelf, dropped the roach in and burned it up.
High
As
Fuck
Kid walks in, says “whatd you burn that in?” We point to the bowl. He picks it up, and like magic pulls the glass bowl into two pieces. He had broken it and then rubber cemented it back together. All we could taste was roach, so we had no idea haha. I’m sure brain cells were lost that afternoon haha.

Now I just roll pinners so I can burn em till the end.

3 Likes

You are a sick and twisted individual, I’m fairly certain of that! I smoked plenty of resin before I was 20 out of necessity. Can’t say I ever enjoyed the taste, or high for that matter. Usually got baked followed by a hard crash that would put me to sleep.

3 Likes