Don't panic if it's not organic

Fire hazard for what an do they look dead or healthy

3 Likes

1S time growing how’s they lookin

6 Likes

You’re doing an excellent job.

3 Likes

Looks sound from here. They’ll be some big fat mofo buds on that come chop with the lighting used. Nice man.

2 Likes

Thank u @2-scoops I appreciate it an ya this my 1st time so I’m super nervous n paranoid lol I go sit in the room 5 min till lights come on drinking coffee in the dark lol than lights come on I switch em spots under the MH n HPS than I’ll check on them periodically throughout the day like 5-6 times lol I rotate them 180 degrees at 6hrs into lighting

My 2 lights also I’m thinking when these are done I’ll add in another 600 watt HPS but it’s got the red n orange PAR ??? WHAT U THINK ABOUT THAT

1 Like

I’m outta likes so when they re-up I’ll like ur comments k ANYWHO have a great day n enjoy the 3 day weekend

This is the 600 red n orange PAR super HPS bulb I’m talking about ???

1 Like

Yes that will work fine if you swap out the mh bulb for it. But you wanna be thinking about temps in your space. As said i dont know how plants or your grow space size but theirs such thing as too much light for plants.

2 Likes

They look a little stressed prolly from heat and not having ideal temps. Higher the temps shitter your weed will be or not as strong, far from ideal for frosty trichome production. Aim around 75 to 85max if possible.

If you’ve not got one get yourself an oscillating fan blowing horizontally straight across in-between light and canopy and set just above canopy height so leaves rustle gently in the breeze, often overlooked but essential bit of kit for spreading heat around room more evenly especially when using powerful hid lighting.

Not sure size of your floor space and height of your room ? Or plant numbers ? But a 1000watter hps will grow you some extremely large buds and plenty of weed.

Not sure if mh is called for now although it will help a little in certain ways (possibly a little extra bud) and not so in other ways (sending temps up into 90s wont be growing you strongest weed ) but is always handy to turn on towards back end of a grow to help finish up buds nicely if you can control temps and they are ideal for vegging plants up. But get temps better and you`ll be growing shit loads of weed that’s full frosty goodness rather than growing lots of weed that’s not so good.

Don`t know where fire hazard comes into it, but growing indoors will always carry a small fire hazzard, high or low temps wont make a difference either way.

2 Likes

Got up to 100 lil higher possibly but the heat don’t mean shit they get hit 100 110 even 115 outside in the summer I been in the 90s n high 90s an doesn’t seem to bother them i have 3 fans 1 oscillating 1box fan 1 heavy duty floor fan my room is homemade less than 20 bucks to make a 4x4 heres pic this morning

1 Like

MH bulb is making the crystals I’m not taking that MH bulb out the defeats the purpose an if anything I’ll add another ballast for that bulb but that’s for next grow I got 5 red delicious 5 white widow an 5 Afghani i got about 4-5 weeks left on to chop down

1 Like

Looking good so far. If that 600mh is replaced with a 500w led temps will go down and plants will be happier.

This is dangerous. Weed will grow in less than ideal environments. Your electric bill is real and you wanna get the most from your efforts. Its too hot.
$0.02

2 Likes

It costs me 6 bucks a day to run them an they are flowering just fine in high heat the buds are sticky as hell it’s starting to stink :skunk: lol I’m hoping for some dank nugs

2 Likes

Why is it dangerous outside weed gets in the hundreds all the time I know it’s not ideal but the girls are loving the heat

I want you to succeed and have the healthiest harvest possible.
Peace

2 Likes

Thank u so do I lol now if my girls weren’t looking healthy n thriving I’d think it’s too much light but only thing I got going on is the 1 an 3 point finger leafs an that’s gotta be genetics :dna: I think do u got any other ideas besides too much heat

Check out this leaf it’s pretty cool I think how it split like 2 tails

3 Likes

Yes & no, yes blue light will help with crystals, but no cus its that hot in your room buds not gonna be as frosty as if taking it out of your room and running with correct temps. Ok yes we all know we can grow weed at crazy high temps but its hardly gonna be top notch stuff as if it was grown at correct temps.

As for outdoor weed growing in crazy hot conditions yes it does but its hardly a patch on indoor grown weed done in right conditions, namely running with right temps.

Long and short of it your doing alright but for sure that mh bulb isn’t helping much if at all with frosty goodness with those temps over running without it at correct temps.

Another option would be that you could always get a dual spectrum hps that has both blue and red light in mix in that 1000watter too

3 Likes

I think the difference could be that outdoors plants have a lot more co2 available which helps them handle the higher temps, indoors co2 can get depleted very quickly in high temps. I remember a guy years ago experimented running 3000w in either 1m² or a 4x4. Everything died a few weeks into flower every time. And he was a growing guru, sponsored by Canna at the time.

Anyway @2-scoops how are those Kerosene Krash girls looking? They must be showing what they’re made of around now?

THEY LOOKIN PRETTY FROSTY THOUGH ???

YET HERE I AM FLOWERING FROSTY NUGS @Igor @2-scoops show some pics of ur ladies please I wanna see what u guys got going on