Don't panic if it's not organic

If in doubt flush it out, is a good way to go if unsure yes, i like it Horsey. Just not called for no reason imo.

I do like my leaves yellowing up come chop and just give water only feeds the final 2 weeks.

1 Like

Do you water until there’s some runoff in the coco? Someone once told me not to worry too much about what the EC or pH of the runoff was so long as there is some runoff, I should think of it as flushing through with fresh nutes. I like that idea. The plants seem to love the coco, the roots in these self watering planters are in heaven.

5 Likes

Yes i try to feed to a little bit of run off mate. I’m not too bothered what ec/ppm of run off is i just dont check it unless i have a plant problem that calls for it doing. So long as plant looks happy jobs a good en.

3 Likes

You can see system i use now in the picture, basically a pot in a pot with a run off pipe on the outer bucket. Simple run to waste hand fed set up works a treat @Igor

3 Likes

Nice London seed centre!!!

1 Like

That looks good mate, I’ve been looking at a lot of those bucket in bucket and wicking hempy bucket setups, the plants love them. I’ve mixed some clay balls in with the coco in a few pots lately when I couldn’t find any cheap perlite, makes a lot more sense for making the coco go further. Just been reading up on those strains, that’s some top shelf smoke mate. I miss being able to get whatever seeds I wanted in the UK, it’s a bit hit and miss here. I’m sorted now for a good while thanks to the OG auctions.

1 Like

I added another bulb lol it’s a 600 watt HPS super bloom bulb I’ll see if does anything AMAZING LOL anywho have great day 2-scoops

1 Like

So these are now at 41days on bloom and I’ve now started adding PK boost, EC is still around 2.0 - 2.2 and ph anywhere between 5.5 and 6.5. All in all everything is looking great with lots of sticky goodness appearing allover the buds now. Jobs a good en. Cheers peeps.

41days bloom (9)
41days bloom (5)
41days bloom (4)

41days bloom (3)

5 Likes

I took plenty so here`s more at day 41 bloom.
IMG_0001
IMG_0002
day41 bloom (5)
day41 bloom (9)
day41 bloom (10)

7 Likes

Heck ya man those are looking great bud keep up ur hardwood it’s gonna pay off

1 Like

Hey got a question so I was given a lemon affy it’s in pre-flower should I put in my tent with other 2 under 12/12 sorry bug u

1 Like

Check here.

1 Like

Thank u so much I appreciate sorry to just chime in on ur thread anywho have a great day

2 Likes

Yes stick it your room on flower would be way to go if it was mine mate.

1 Like

All good man. :+1:

1 Like

Thank u appreciate it

1 Like

So its day 48 on bloom and as of tomorrow i shall be putting these on water only diet. About it really, lots of pictures to look at though.

day 48 bloom (13)
day 48 bloom (15)
day 48 bloom (16)
day 48 bloom (19)
day 48 bloom (20)

3 Likes

A few more

day 48 bloom (21)
day 48 bloom (22)

I also took a few scope pictures from each plant from a leaf removed from each plant, just to see where we are.

p1a
p1b
p1c
p2
p2b
p3
p3b
p3c
p3d
Plant 1

3 Likes

Hell ya looking good brother how u doing today hope u have a awesome day an ur plants finish with vengeance lol

1 Like

They look great! How long will you flush for, or do you go by trichomes?

1 Like