Double/Unique/Strong Serrations

I have a thing for plants with double serrations. To me it seems to be a not so common trait and a trait I find that is common in good skunk genetics.
Well I got two plants started that show double serrations and it’s only week 1. Excited to see what the leaves do later in their life!
If you got double serrations on your plants, please share a pic and genetics!!!

Twang Twins Made by a friend, will update genetics later.

Old School Skunk 96 by fromdankestafrica

11 Likes

Livers/blues cut from England has double serrations, and yeah is a skunk. Comes out in crosses, so easy to find skunk leaners when hunting…

1 Like

Crunchberry bag seed. The whole plants double, sometimes 3 and 4 on a seration

8 Likes

Wow those are beautiful leaves!!!
What do the fan leaves look like? Got any pics of them?? :+1::+1::fire::fire::fire::raised_hands::raised_hands:

When lights turn on at 10 ill take some.

Some pretty golds and purples coming out on them currently

2 Likes

I like the double serration as well. Here is an Orange Goji from last spring

And an Uncle Festers Skunk

12 Likes

I have a few plants that have the double serrations
The original blue dream
Old skunk plant from NorCal ( not rks )
Og kush on the bigger fan leafs
My grape rebbelion
The grape krush male I keep around

1 Like

9 Likes

Ohhhh someone’s running freakshow I see!!:+1::+1:
And nice serrations! I notice it’s either these small jigsaw blade type serrations like on your plant or sometimes it’s huge serrations as like shown by @MBVapester on the UFS. Speaking of UFS, how’s that plant turning out?? Or how did it turn out??

Here’s a small update on my plants showing serrations

Twang twins (one eyed mule x Long shot)

OSS 96

5 Likes

Yep, working on a group project. Running an open pollination of abc site 3 and freakshow, or maybe I’ll buy another pack of supafreak, since the seed run isn’t done yet. Run them to f3, then recombine with (sub1xfreakshow) f3 and (abc site 4x freakshow) f3. Theres a thread about it…

6 Likes

The UFS was good. I didn’t hunt much through it. I know @Tappy did and sure liked it.

3 Likes

I ran some ufs18 a couple times. It is one of my favourites!! Have some in veg and flower now.
Here’s some thats been curing for a few weeks…maybe close to a month.

10 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Very nice! Can you share a little more like smell, taste and effects :call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4:
I have some ufs beans, along with Purple Hindu Kush x ufs, lemon pepper (Nigerian Kandahar x ufs) hog nosed skunk ( hawgs breath sdcut x ufs)
I’m still a bit new to growing and So for now these are in storage for safe keeping until I feel more confident with my growing abilities but I’m excited and ready for when I get run some of these beans and look forward to sharing those grows as well.
Thank you everyone who has been sharing! I love looking at plants that’s serrated leaves unusual leaves like the ABC and freakshow!

2 Likes

Twang Twins

OSS 96

1 Like

Twang Twins OSS 96

Twang twins x Honduras

Pakistani chitral kush

3 Likes

I have spotted a single double serration on two fan leaves on the eastern Manipur Burma landrace from ILE :grin:

1 Like

Deficiency symptom. Nothing more.

Savoy Truffle male I used in this round of projects had some nice deep serrations. Cool thread.

4 Likes