Down-Under-Ground

That’s a lot of strips mate, have fun with the mechano set hey

Cheers Johnny

5 Likes

Mix a cup or worm castings and a tablespoon of molasses in 20L bucket and bubble it up for about 24 hours… filter it through a stocking and spray your girls. It’s a great tonic

8 Likes

Love your new grow space!! And a big fan of the sol-strips!

4 Likes

The wiring will be done tomorrow.
The Mecanno part is done.

22 Likes

Duuuuude, you weren’t kidding when you said you had a surprise when ya started back up!!!
What an AWESOME grow space!!! Look at all the room you got to play with now!!! Sooooo jealous.
I love that sticker too​:+1::+1::+1:
Can’t wait to see it all up and running the way ya want man!!
Happy to see ya back at it
:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

X2’s strips? 48” on your light?

2 Likes

Yep 48" Solstrip X2Rs I will have 6 of them and 2 of my old Cree rigs :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Lmao im there with you :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

wonder how many Christmas lists will have " a hidden grow room like Pedro’s " on it, I know mine will

6 Likes

The spotty necrosis seems to have slowed or stopped since the upping of the nutess and a foliar spray of magnesium, I’m not setup with a worm farm yet so I couldn’t make the tea.

Yesterday I switched to the flower nutrients at .85ec.

All the new light rigs are wired up, I am just waiting for some caribiners to attach to chain to get them hung properly.

I will bolt some timber to the walls near the ceiling to attach all the LED drivers and power points to keep it all out of the way neatly.

Looking at the pic reminds me to buy some aluminium angle to remake the old LED rig into a 4’ section again.

It’s slowly coming together.

28 Likes

Can’t wait to see your grow under all these X2’s!

6 Likes

Looking sick bruv… good stuff

3 Likes

Mate it’s looking unreal in there! Such a fucking awesome space you got, I love it. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Pleasure to read you again beer3|nullxnull, glad you solved those deficiencies, lots of work to do but I am sure it will be much rewarded … :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I made up a small bubble Cloner today just with an old toy bucket with holes in the lid to accommodate cut and split Nerf gun bullets which should hold the cuttings.

The mother’s seem to be growing ok under 200w Solstrips.

I’m not sure if I will go with soil or hydroponics for the other side of the room yet.

The outdoor areas will start to take shape soon, I guess I should test a couple soil samples.

29 Likes

Hey Pedro

Looking good mate, glad to see your setup Is coming along nicely. Looking forward to seeing how you dungeon of dank turns out !!

Cheers Johnny

6 Likes

Hers a pic of one of the soon to be outdoor patches and a part of the dry at the moment creek that will feed it.

I may have to build a small dam down the creek so it holds water for longer.

It just looks like some bushland because that’s what it is… not really anything to take pics of yet, I will grab a soil sample next time I’m there to test.

29 Likes

Party over there :partying_face: looking good bruv. Keep safe man

5 Likes

Busy beaver. Is the tent just blocking the light from your flower area. Have you had any problems leaving the vents all open or do you block some of the vents to stop light from getting out?

2 Likes

Yep the tent is just to stop the extra 6 hours of vegging light getting to the flowering ladies.

The top vent is directly hooked up outside via fan and ducting and the lower vent has ducting with some bends in it.

6 Likes