Dragon🩸Hashplant grow journal

Saravá, OG!

I’ve been looking for insight on these as 7E sent me a bunch on a bulk purchase.

EDIT: Just noticed these are DBHP… still.

I’ll be tagging along if you don’t mind.

Please, keep us posted.

3 Likes

Got my kernels, my water and my bong. Nice spot ta squat and I’m all settled…aaah

Thanks for showing your work brother, like a free medical teaching operating room. OG ftw.

6 Likes

9 days later from the paper towel and they are pretty much in full swing and locked in…hoping they’re all females cause I got a couple of ideas to cross them with…and I’m leaning towards dusting a branch or two with some Rosetta Stone pollen…don’t know what I’d call that but I’ll think of something :thinking:

Day 9

9 Likes

and their off “panties that is” :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Day 17

17 Likes

Watching your grow !!!

Any idea on how long the are expected to flower ?

thx

Man that is one hell of a cool plant to bleed red… this is truly a growers treat… as the consumer never sees this… very cool!!!

2 Likes

When are we getting an update. Excited to see this grow. :wink::+1:

1 Like

Bro you gotta call it blood stone!! Lol… anyone has dragons blood hash plant please let me know… I really like the unique qualities… so very very cool… I’d love a few beans to try… stoked just to watch someone else grow it!! Couldn’t imagine getting to myself haha

5 Likes

The beans were gifted to me by @misterbee he was generous enough to bless me such a unique strain…and i didn’t even ask for it, I was looking for Durban Poison and he threw in the dragon’s blood as a bonus, after researching it( cause up to that point, I never heard of it) and found out it actually bleeds I said HOLY SH🤬T! but hang tight bro, once I breed Blood Stone I’ll send ya some. Or u can see if @misterbee can hook u up, or both.

6 Likes

DAMN! That’s perfect! I had thought of Zaleska( after Vlad the Impaler’s daughter) but Blood Stone is way more catchy and fits better. I will credit the name to you bro thanks :call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6:

5 Likes

Right on man!!! That’s very cool!!! I love to be a part of such a thing!!! Woohoo!!! BLOOD STONE FOR THE WIN!!

5 Likes

Update:
The middle row is the DBHP’s they’re growing strong and steady, I’m just waiting to see which one will be the female I dust with the Rosetta Stone pollen gifted by @Maddawg
#BloodStone

13 Likes

Oh man looking good!!

4 Likes

Thank you good sir

3 Likes

Switching this to watching!! :partying_face: :tada:

4 Likes

I’m down with the hash plant.
Let’s ride!!!

2 Likes

I gotta add u to my notes so I don’t forget your contribution as well as @misterbee & @Maddawg thank u all :call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6:

8 Likes

Looking good.:blush:

2 Likes

I did a seed run of DBHP couple years ago. Incredibly beautiful plants. They don’t ALL bleed red but when you see one it will definitely make you smile. So unique. Good luck bro. I will set this thread to watch, if you don’t mind, sir!

8 Likes