Dragons Flame Genetics - Breeder Grow Log 2022

Well, got back after a few days out of town, and the clones I need have roots now, so Ill should be getting them plugged into their final homes in the RDWC system very very soon! Just need to grab some PH down

3 Likes

Aero Cloner - just doing its thing…as per usual the modified macberry moonshine is the fastest and most aggressive rooter

5 Likes

Cherry Pie x Modified Macberry Moonshine seedlings

4 Likes

Blackberry Moonshine Bx1 seedlings…

5 Likes

today was a good progress day. I added 2 20amp circuits into the garage, and got them all tested and working. Since we are in a rental I wasn’t able to turn the power off to do it…while I mostly know what Im doing from having to wire up so many grow houses, working on a live panel was a bit more ass puckering lol. But, no shocks, and everything went fine. Now I can run all the equipment I need, and not have to any funny business to make it all work. The cloner roots are popping off nicely now. I had some special rubber balls a friend was showing me for medium ordered but they ended up shipping to my old place by mistake so ended up grabbing clay hydroton instead. I ran 3 of the air stones, but underestimated how much I need, so gotta go back to the grow store tomorrow and grab some more. Then I will get the system filled with the nute solution and get it plugged! getting pretty excited to see how this run goes! I also ordered some Elite reversal spray…I was going to go with a male…but I think I might beat my face one more time trying to reverse something. Prob the modified macberry moonshine…IDK. That gives me more time with the seedlings - can get clones pulled instead of planning on revegging them.

Anyway, I smoked some Hashburger and apparently Im rambling lol…

5 Likes

Officially locked and loaded…

5 Likes

Blackberry moonshine 12 - complex skunk, candy, tangerines, and funk

4 Likes

Haole Moonshine #3 (Ammonia / cat piss soaked tangerine funky terps)

3 Likes

Blackberry Moonshine Bx1 - Skunky tangerine Febreze with fuel terps.

2 Likes

Modified Macberry Moonshine - Garlic Skunk Funk

4 Likes

Modified Macberry Moonshine - another week down, and a week in the system now. She could definitely take higher PPMs.

4 Likes

Blackberry Moonshine #12 - I am actually starting to think a mislabel may have happened…as the mom sent back to me from node labs is really looking in veg like my mac dragon #10 cut I sent them, not my BMS cut…once I flower her will be obvious, but every time I look at the mom my gut is nagging at me…we shall see.

2 Likes

Blackberry Moonshine BX1

Doing her thing. a week into the system.

2 Likes

Haole Moonshine #3. In soil she was a bit slow, which was her flaw. Smoke wise she’s so incredible. in RDWC she is showing to be much more vigor. Cant wait to see what the flowers in RDWC look like.

2 Likes

Looks like a nice setup and some happy plants :slightly_smiling_face:

Moms are recovering from the moving them in uhaul…still not flawless looking, but I’m going to just seed them up anyway. The ones in front in the squares will be new moms, and moved to the tent before I actually flip the cycle.

3 Likes

Thanks, definitely not loving things yet, as just moved, but they will look even better soon!

2 Likes

things in the RDWC…pretty happy with how maiden run is looking thus far.

My water temp is higher then I was wanting at 77-80 degrees. ph is staying pretty stable with the crop salt nutes thus far. So far Im not having any issues, plants seem to be fairly pleased with life, and starting to get their legs under them. Will be flipping the reversal plant next week, and then the rest that will be hopefully seeded will flip 2 weeks later. Will be approx 4 weeks total veg time for the RDWC before flipping, which based on current growth…I suspect will end up pretty full!

8 Likes

Looking good brother. Im excited to see how this turns out

Dragons Flame Genetics Breeder Grow Log -2023 - Overgrow.com

Realized that I was posting in the old thread still…

1 Like