Dry herb vaporizer...Who uses them?

For anyone curious about the Plenty, or maybe you can’t stand the loud crinkling of turkey bags, or needing a headstomping desktop/home vape and don’t feel like shelling out 5 bills or more, check this out:

Also, can confirm the ziptie trick works.

7 Likes

i guess i was impatient…that thing never got hot enough for me. I would not spend money on one. The others I have used and are fine.

1 Like

That is bizarre because it uses the same heating apparatus as the volcano. Patience is a virtue as they say. Maybe a faulty unit too. Yeah I am a bonger from my origins and when we use my mates device we have to turn it down a bit at first because the vapour would be to thick and would burn your throat. Not from the heat as that feels different. This was like a sharp twinge in the back of the throat. Then would crank it back up once the vapour started to wane.

PS: We also all have different needs, preferences and smoking techniques. So stands to reason we would all find a different device to each other that fits the bill.

5 Likes

I would agree and say maybe it was a faulty unit. Heat and vapor production definitely shouldn’t be an issue. That said, the clicky-click safety isn’t my favorite feature, but a ziptie takes care of that.

2 Likes

Yeah i was thinking of adding to my message that often the clicky handle can get in the way of a good sesh if you are not on top of it. Like a zip tie :slight_smile: The reclaim off them is great to. Just make a wire frame to hold the metal pipe upright in the oven over baking paper. low temp and it all melts out the bottom. Super quality too if you have been vaping good gear.

3 Likes

Decided to finally bite the bullet today and get myself a Volcano. Ever since my second sublimator broke I have been using a v tower through my bong which kept me sane but def didn’t do the trick like the sublimator did. After reaching out to the company many times and getting shrugged off like it didn’t matter I had no choice but to switch.

This morning I broke the elbow of the v tower and after trying many online shops unsuccessfully for the much cheaper extreme q (most didn’t have stock for a few weeks or at all) I even checked a few local stores but most either same thing or nothing.

A few bowls in nice to be baked again. Not as quite as strong as the sub but I doubt this company would leave me fucked over like the other one has. Still playing around with the temps, I’m used to fat bong vape clouds :stuck_out_tongue: haven’t messed with the whip yet.

9 Likes

Oooooh, you got the digital version!!!

Love mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

7 Likes

So it’s not just me LOL. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: My tower elbow lasted about 72Hrs.
There is something wring with those parts, I suspect bad annealing. I replaced it with a Gear whip adapter and it’s been perfect since.

Cheers
G

1 Like

No! These are junk! Don’t buy! I run a smokeshop. Have 50 of these that I will never sell. I give them to people who look at the pax, then on they’re next visit they will normally buy a rig or a good vape… don’t get a crap shoot plastic pipe!

1 Like

The hebe, snoop doggy and Titian vapes are all garbage. And the same model either different colors.

2 Likes

Really enjoying the Dynavap it’s a manual heat so no worries on batteries or finding a power source using an alcohol lamp with mine in the home setting it would be a torch if out in about

8 Likes

That’s what I need is an alcohol lamp! I hate blasting the torch while watching TV or late at night.

3 Likes

I have not seen one of those since I was a kid :slight_smile:

got one for Christmas in a chemistry set

burned the back of the house down before New Years

Good Times :wink:

Dequilo

6 Likes

Lol! Not really I’m high now lol ya I used it in the past for mushrooms and beer making for sterilization scalpels loops and shit

2 Likes

Ya a 4 flame burner seemed to really go through the fuel I’m burning denatured alcohol in it now not to bad in price starts off typical yellow and orange and in 15 secs it’s pretty damn hot!

just as blue as butane!

May try a dab of Coleman fuel in it also not sure if that would burn as clean though!

Ya the heat up in the Dynavap is less than 10 seconds in this flame

3 Likes

Yeah, I’d stay with spirits for peace of mind. I would be curious with results though… who wants to potentially ruin a dozen lamps for science? Lol.

Damn, yet another reason I wish I could make my own ethanol.

4 Likes

Ya I have a big ol bottle of 420 extractor also that could be used in tough times

M2 ! Lol shit I did beer, and wine making in the past and fermentation isn’t hard!

2 Likes

It’s the legality and expense. Can’t afford to do it right, don’t care to do it any other way. Use to have a friend with a set up, but he’s quit. Considered buying it off him and he mentioned he quite because of the $1000 annual fee. No thanks. That’s distilling spirits though. I am free to make anything fermented but I suffer from chronic pancreatitis so I wouldn’t bother making anything.

2 Likes

just like growing the weed :slight_smile:

the plant does all the work :wink:

3 Likes