Dry herb vaporizer...Who uses them?

They made their own XLR plugs ffs shanky as fuck. Why not use real ones lol. Btw I on my third and enrico sold business partner sorted me out and enrico is just cocky and smug. Btw I have enricos mobile if needed pm …

1 Like

Yeah the xlr cord is an xlr with 1 of the 3 holes plugged up haha. My sub that broke 3 years ago was the newer version that just had come out with the 3 hour timer and that weird buzzing noise when it was about to turn off so didn’t have to do the double tap anymore. The one that broke recently is an xlr version. To add insult to injury I actually owned the dab rig thing with the carb cap, I had bought them in a set. Anyways 2 of my subs broke, I sent them in to be repaired at a cost of 120 each and them “repairing” it just meant replacing them with new ones. I had one monkey controller with a burnt spot on the sticker from me and the one I got back was new lol. And as far as the dab thing, they had none left so just decided to send me back that janky old version with no carb cap and that heat cage thing (which I mentioned multiple times in email I don’t want). Then the company stopped existing for awhile, then they came out with a new heater head with bunch of people still needing cords. I had to stop following the page on IG because I was so annoyed seeing posts about wine and the sublimator strain :laughing:

I’ve reached out to enrico a shit load of times on IG and get shrugged off every time. One time I even said I’m tired of being dicked around being told soon when it clearly isn’t lol and he just said negative messages wont be taken so nicely next time or something like that lol. I’ve saved our entire convo though in case he tries to backtrack on saying he will “take care of me royally”

I Honestly just want my 2 broken ones replaced with whatever new one is coming out and I’ll be happy but at this point I really doubt this is going to happen.

My newer one that’s been broken for a long time doesn’t heat but the lights on the controller still turn on. The one that broke recently the light on the power cord flashes on and off and the monkey controller wont turn on. It was making a squeaky on and off noise for an hour or 2 before it turned off for good. That was the part I ended up trying to order since buddies uncle said he might have seen moisture damage but it didn’t work.

@Gpaw Might take you up on the offer sometime if I can grow the balls to send one of my babies through the mail haha. I’m in ON but more east. A buddies uncle tried to fix it by ordering a cord he thought would work but it didn’t :frowning:

2 Likes

Are you pulling opaque clouds?

I can make you cough harder with a vape than a bong

3 Likes

That’s the thing that most people get wrong about the Volcano. They run it at 9 and pull clouds so thick they have mass to them. It is great, but that’s combustion. It will tear your lungs apart and have the same feel as a bong. It’s not a bad thing to do it this way, though running the first pull at 9 is wasteful, imho.

I run mine at 5 several times until no more vapor comes out, then ill gently bump it up into combustion temps, but I’ll usually only run one combustion run.

5 Likes

Yeah for sure. I prefer to vape because it is a cleaner high. Burning it using a flame destroys about 30% of the THC in the combustion process so it should get you less high. However, this is not the case for sure. If I was to smoke the same amount of bud that goes into one of my dabs I would probably be on the floor. There seems to be other oils/terps/flavinoids/poisons :slight_smile: in there that add to the affect. I have always presented to my mates when they arrive… Would you like a dab or a vape? Or maybe a smash to the face with a bong?

3 Likes

I love my Mighty!

Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

6 Likes

The point of vaporization is not to avoid coughing… that is impossible… it is to avoid generating combustion byproducts… and to preserve terpenes from being destroyed by combustion. Coughing is dependent on temperature and concentration of vapor. Vaporizing also does not produce odors that linger for hours. You can change temperature to alter your THC/CBD ratio. Your lungs will thank you and so will your taste buds.

4 Likes

Definately what @cannacrab said. My mate has the Storz and Bickel desktop vape called the Plenty. We load it up then decide if we want to vape lightly or we crank it up and cough our lungs out with huge plumes of vapour that taste amazing. Either way it has a load less carcinogens and a load more flavour than combusting it. It also gives a different stone. Vaping if you get it all vaped out gets you more high on THC per weight as it does not destroy any of it in the combustion process. Apparently up to 30% of the resins are destroyed during combustion. However, combusting it still gets you well belted because you also combust some clorophyl, oils and any other materials in the plant matter itself that take very high heat to burn/evaporate. So the high is different.

6 Likes

Hi @oleskool830, how long does the battery last on the Mighty? Does it get good plumes of vapour going or is it more mild? I dont know if you have tried the Plenty from Storz and Bickel, if so, is it comparable?

2 Likes

Can you recommend one for hashish ?

1 Like

Hey brother @BudSy. The mighty provides decent vapor. Not big thick clouds but decent. On the first hit I rarely get vapor on the exhale but it bangs you in the head anyway. I couldn’t say about the battery life. It stays plugged in and is charging when not in use. (also rarely) It takes longer to charge than it should but that’s just me. I like mine and it’s my preferred way to indulge now.
Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

5 Likes

Thanking you for your time sir :+1:

2 Likes

Bud kups I believe

1 Like

What do you dl for how got it gets??

2 Likes

Lots of gans!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey I don’t know if updated this but I have put a ton of awesome buds through this volcano. I hope this thing lasts a long time. I bought it in April on the 420 deal and got it for half off. It was awesome. This thing captures all the great tastes from the bud/hash/dabs that get vaped. Its hands down my favorite vape.

Stay kind,
Pawsfodocaws

7 Likes

I’m seriously considering a volcano.

Do you have the classic or hybrid?

4 Likes

I have the classic. And love the thing.

5 Likes

amazing machine. I’ve the same for ~5yrs. I bought the mighty, it hits like a mofo.

6 Likes

Hi @SaintAliasKnife, How do you compare the hit from the mighty to the Volcano?

2 Likes