Drying calamity

So like Luke warm water what if I filled my bucket up day or 2 before an let it acclimate to room temp also what’s H202 is that hydrogen peroxide if so do u use 1 bottle to 4 gallons sorry to bug u i was just wondering as im gonna be doing my 1st wash Sunday or Monday

I would air and mild heat dry them and accept that you’ll get less than a perfect product.

1 Like

I fill up mine at 3 gallons, then add hot or cold water to get it to around 20c with a thermometer.

Correct! I always have 29% in my supplies and mix around 350ml to a gallon sized water bottle and then top it off with tap water making 1 gallon of 3%. Getting the concentrate also ensures you don’t have to deal with the stabilizers that exist in 3% from the pharmacy. (the lower the % of H202 the less stable)

No sorry needed! I wish you best of success!

2 Likes

A seed separator? Great minds clashing, LOL!!

1 Like

I was thinking workout bubble hasher!

I use a shop-vac, cut pop bottle and a cyclone dust collector for my seed sorting.

2 Likes

Be gentle with the plants all excessive handling will cause loss of trichomes

If you did not do a wet trim I would remove any large fan leaves and all bulk leaves

Also cut branches off the plant hang separately less bulk ( spread them out as much as possible

Check for mold and remove as needed

Good luck

Paps

6 Likes

Thank u friend I really really appreciate the kind words hoping u have a great day OG brother

1 Like

Thank u for this also appreciate it brother have a great day

1 Like

Do you happen to have any pics of that seed collector/separator?

Trying to picture how it works…

I have to shuck seeds from an entire room of plants soon.

1 Like

Here you go my friend!

3 Likes