Dubbin' Around with mainerJ

Ooo that’s a killer link thank you and added to cart!

5 Likes

Those are still the same price that I bought mine at. I think that was two years back.

4 Likes

Really weird one! icon_e_surprised|nullxnull

4 Likes

Attach anything pot to it and the price will be 10x higher :disappointed:

3 Likes

i’ll say never have i ever seen one before. read up on it a bit. Do not handle it has the hairs that gives you rashes.

seem lots of bugs, bird, and all kinds of critters / animals are moving north. had my first ever opossum this past spring digging around the bird feeders.

years back ago when i was younger and traveled all over the states, you could always tell when you was south of the Mason Dixon Line because you would start seeing opossums.

blows my mind that they have migrated all the way to to Maine. along with the white marked tusscock moth

8 Likes

If you ever see one of these Saddleback caterpillars give it a wide berth.
20130919saddlebackcaterpillar
This dude will light your ass up! I’ve been there.
:flushed::exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

10 Likes

Yup, vivid colours in animals means “Warning, I’m venomous, no need to hide” … :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

stingers every where and vivid colors. look at that nose. bloody red and all ready for a fight :grimacing:
then them glow in the dark eyes :eyes: whozza! very cool pic. i will avoid this critter if i see it headed my way. :laughing:

5 Likes

I was introduced to the little bastards in my grandpa’s corn field in West Virginia. The SOB stuck itself to my shoulder. Grandpa had to use a stick to rake the thing off. They stick like Velcro.

4 Likes

the misses and i are laughing a bit . :rofl:

we see grand pa getting that sticky icky thing off you. :unamused:

before they had guerrilla glue they had saddle back slug glue. :snail: :snail:

kill it grand pa. :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

That is a pretty cool looking Caterpillar! :bug:
Looks dangerous though, most things that have eye catching colors/patterns are usually dangerous/poisonous. (Like Poison Dart Frogs)

I feel sorry for the critter that tries to eat one of those Caterpillars. :grimacing: :laughing:

3 Likes

All I remember is screaming bloody murder and running for the house! Grandpa met me in the barnyard and took care of it. He put some bearing grease looking crap on it and the stinging dang near vanished. It welted up pretty bad but Grandpa knew a thing or two.

5 Likes

Kinda looks like @DougDawson troll with way too many legs.

5 Likes

So they are kind of like a land Leech. :thinking: :laughing:
Except more painful and stingy. :grimacing:

4 Likes

I just looked at a map with the range of those things. Picture everywhere East of central Oklahoma from the Canadian line to the Gulf.
I’ve been out here since 70 and haven’t seen any so I’m thinking there are more out east.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

keep dubbin around with the bugs in our gardens you good folks of OG,.

:shell: :snail: :butterfly: :bug: :ant: :honeybee: :beetle: :cricket: :spider: :scorpion: :mosquito: :microbe:

5 Likes

what you up to bub?

got bugged so i had to go dub around.

sound the trumpets da ta da, da ta da da da.

one fine male long time [ vietnam black x devils tit] from @Guitarzan and @JohnnyPotseed .

one hell of a stud just not in the line up at the moment. he is keeper for sure. but got to give him the cut down. :cry:

!

i am digging the un topped romulan christmas tree. from OG seeds. :wink:

bit of cj91 from @GCBudz

then i have the auto fems i have planned to see if i can do the easier reversal using the injection method.

enjoy your grow :seedling:

15 Likes

Looking great!!
You could clone that boy up for the future

5 Likes

i though about that, but too much going on at the moment. still have a few more of these beans, for the next run.

just really vigorous growth so wanted to show him off. lol. and wanted to give credit where credit is due / earned. :wink:

8 Likes