Dubbin' Around with mainerJ

thank you. we love our garden. going on 30 yrs here and still growing. just keeps getting better.!

hard work pays off. gardens of OG !

6 Likes

my brothers and sisters to the north Enjoy Canada Day! loved all the posts.

wanted to shout out to everyone here that makes up the OG family and community to have a safe and enjoyable firecracker fourth of July! :firecracker: :rocket: :flying_saucer: :fire: :fireworks: :sparkler: :heart:

5 Likes

Happy 4th dude!!

4 Likes

thanks, best back at a ayah. :grinning:. hav a great 4th too for you.

1 Like

is @mainerJ blasting off any fireworks tomorrow?

5 Likes

man if they look like that sure.i don’t get that around here in my neck of the woods looks amazing.

spare a couple of them fire work brother send them to an OG’ers… i have an armor box. :firecracker: :rocket: :flying_saucer: :fire:

nice pics!

2 Likes

Happy 4th @mainerJ and the rest of the Dubbin around crowd

3 Likes

Amazing pictures @mainerJ! Love the pretty flowers and the little ladies getting big! Hope your having a great 4th of July so far

4 Likes

thanks @Emeraldgreen and @HighTilliDie . took some time and went up to the mountains and hung out on the swift river in byron maine / coos canyon yesterday on the 4th. the fresh air and oxygen is awesome up there. l images
if you look at the left side of this of this pic with the mountains you can see where the ice age glaciers carved right thru this ridge leaving what is called tumbledown mountain at the head of the valley that the swift river flows thru.images images images

because of the glaciers there is some gold in the river. we dub around and pan for the gold. we find some dust now and then. panning is hard work digging thru the rocks so mostly just fresh air and exercise and enjoy being total off the grid out in the wilderness. feels good to clear the head and take a breath of fresh air every now and then.

14 Likes

i really enjoy spending time with the family. i really enjoy it all.here with the OG folks. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
thanks for the likes and responding your family rocks our family!
great to be with good people.
i am happy you get a chance to read and respond @Rena93 . the garden and plants never leave us much time.
the station always rocks! :wink:

6 Likes

stick a fork in me! i am cooked well done. second week of record heat and humidity and all my customers are coming all at once, its to much for me. i am battling heat stress hard. :cold_face: :woozy_face: :frowning_face: :nauseated_face:

stay safe people!!! looks like the whole country is getting a dose of this today. supposed to break on thursday a bit and not be so deadly up here for us.

@420noob saw on news highest ever recorded in las vegas think it was 110 degrees. heat index up here is 100 degrees today. can even drink water fast enough, gonna have to call it a day and go hug an air conditioner, for the rest of today.

6 Likes

oh no last week beat that.

See under 140mph 122° in Vegas proper. :hot_face::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::exploding_head:

6 Likes

that is insane! holy guacamole batman. on :fire:

kinda surprised the grid is keeping up with the air conditioning demand across the country. the high temps are everywhere today.

3 Likes

We’re at 104 which is the hottest day we’ve had since moving here to Virginia in 2002. We get a break in 2 days though so just got to survive until then.

4 Likes

We’re waiting for it too. I started to cut the grass today like a real asshole. As soon as I started I was done with that.

5 Likes

same here. trying to hold on for two more days myself. it is funny up here. seems once our heat wave passes each year it is full throttle into fall and cool temps.

5 Likes

2 days ago we got 5 mins of rain first in almost 2 months. Dropped temps now they are back to normal at 105°-110°.

5 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb got some dubbin’ around done.

hope to get it out tomorrow in the mail @Emeraldgreen @MoBilly @PatHealy @Smooth

10 Likes

Thanks again!!

4 Likes

Looks like a recipe …wowzer…very nice. You are the best @mainerJ

5 Likes