Dudeismology (part 1)

As was written in the Book of Doodeeronomy… the Doode Abides! And ever it shall be!

4 Likes

I do have a pack of ‘lebowski’ from Veedub genetics. Anybody ran those or any of their other gear?

2 Likes

I have heard of them never ran them.

2 Likes

Dude I’m in! Brought my own robe, and my chuck-e-cheese root beer mug for the kool-aid. Let’s get it!

5 Likes

Dido Dudet! :hatched_chick: May I take a seat next to you, I can be very quiet?

5 Likes

To read more on what Dudeism is please visit https://dudeism.com/

7 Likes

I’m here for the pictures…

1 Like

the dude abides (and imbibes).
plus, i’ve got my towel.
maybe i should brew up these shrooms…
white russians anyone?

2 Likes

I’m an ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and after several intense minutes of study I see deep linkages between Dudeism, Church of the SubGenius & Pastafarians…

The philosophies behind “The Dude abides” and the “Search for Slackness”
have many common roots.

fsm

Remember, Fridays are R’amen days… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

16 Likes

Holy hell this thread has me chuckling after reading back thru it so far😂 I don’t think my macro-microdose today has anything to do with it though

3 Likes

You know, a lotta ins, lotta outs , lotta what-have-you’s. And, uh, lotta strands to keep in my head, man. Lotta strands in old Duder’s head.

1 Like

Y’all are great :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Please do. We need to band together against these Dudes. :kiss: If we are really quiet, they will never know.

3 Likes

In all honesty I still don’t see pictures of any living form of plant so I am still confused.
Can we see some friggin’ dudeism plants yet or what? Any germination pics?
Hey, you said once we proceeded there was no turnin’ back!

1 Like

I will make sure to post the germinating seeds tonight. I did start to soak them. I used the faithful paper towel in a Ziploc, 10 each of two varieties. The idea will be to select a winner male and female from each, while keeping the breeding pure, these selections will then be brought outdoors for further observation.
After selection has occurred, a purposefully thought out population increase will occur.

As stated this is the long haul, and I’m glad to see most have taken a notice to the congregation.

This will be written in books (or so I’m calling them, as I am one fraction of the whole. The first book, in which you all have become a interactive part of will written here, in the form of community interaction and shared interest. As we progress, the foundation is built upon for all to lean upon, and so I will further the progression of more books, this I hope will allow for easier exploration of what is contained with in.

Gotta remember folks were dealing with a intimate connection with a plant that’s been around for 24 million years, this is about reinvigorating a generation devoid of our ancestors work. Honoring those before us, by allowing the flame of creation to live on.

@chronix hope that helps explain this shindig a little more. Think of it as a spaceship bring y’all home to the motherland lol.

7 Likes

Beam me up, great ride so far!

2 Likes

I want to go climb in Squamish sooo badly! Right up the center of the chief! Then check out cobra crack and Dreamcatcher!

3 Likes

Finally! Someone on here talking some sense! Thank you @Dirtron, may your plumbus guide you true and straight.

2 Likes

I am the Walrus.

2 Likes

Make my Funk the P- Funk “I wants to get Funked up” I got the bomb, got tha chronic!!! I’m finally digging it. :raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes