Duke Diamond aka Tommy needs help!

Daaaaaamn… best of luck to the dude.

4 Likes

Love the Dude Grows! Wish it could have been happier news.

2 Likes

Wow, so that video that @Solowolf posted spells it out (mostly). Jamez Bean doesn’t actually say that Tommy had a gun in the car with him, but he certainly implies it. But Jamez did make it perfectly clear that he and Tommy bonded as friends because they both served felony time in a federal prison (not together).

As most 2nd Amendment advocates know, if someone is convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year, they are barred from possessing a gun. Technically, this doesn’t require a felony conviction, and it excludes many “white collar” crimes.

Ugh…such a clusterfuck of a situation… :tired_face:

4 Likes

I really didn’t know anything about DD previously, but I could tell by the concern that he deserves the considerable respect and admiration pouring out here. I’ve been on both sides of the law. I was a bailiff in Maricopa County Superior Court for 4 years and my ex was a public defender when we met in ‘98. If you have a conviction of any sort, look into having the judgment “set aside”. I don’t believe there is such a thing as having something expunged or erased from the record, however you can take steps to have the damage minimized and your rights restored. Sometimes you get denied because not enough time has passed with “good behavior”, but try again. Completely depending on the judges decision but I think that we all deserve it and it is our right and part of resistance to the erosion of our personal rights because restoration of your right to vote is really important. Peace & Love to Duke Diamond. I believe there are fundraising seeds available on seedsherenow.com I don’t have information about the other fundraisers I believe are out there. Take care my OGeez! Nuff respect! :us::mexico::canada::fist_right:t2::fist_left:t5::fist:t3::ireland::uk:Round the world. Love to my fam in Canada, Mexico, England and Ireland.

4 Likes

Three time felon, gun laws only keep guns

out of the hands of honest law abiding citizens and that is it

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

6 Likes

Oh damn, if that’s the case he’s likely gonna be going away and doing time for a couple years minimum. They don’t mess around with that. Felon + gun = guaranteed prison time. Think they can charge you per bullet in the gun as well. If he gets lucky and has like the best lawyer, maybe he can get probation but that’s like 0.1 chance in 100.

2 Likes

5 months later!..

2 Likes

Any news? :man_shrugging:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Any updates on the Duke? I been growing a bunch of dominion stuff this year in his honor. Hope they let him out or he is already out

5 Likes

I have a friend up in Colo Springs that knows him. I been meaning to call him to ask. I spoke with him a month ago but forgot. I’ll try and see if I can get an update from him. I’ve been wondering myself.

3 Likes

I shot him a message. May be tomorrow before I hear back. peace

3 Likes

I ask if he was out yet and all I got was, “Nope”.

That sux. didn’t get any details.

5 Likes

That’s not good at all. Clearly this isn’t going the way we hoped it would… Shitty jails and prisons here in Missouri, I definitely feel for his current situation. The jails and prisons here don’t have enough beds, people sleep on the floor. The small jail i was in in northern Missouri was a 10-man jail. Meaning if it was full they you had to get transferred to another county jail which was even shitier. I was 17 in county jail rolling my own cigarettes, playing cards who ever lost that hand had to drink a glass of the nasty sulfer water they provided. The guys in the place were at least kind enough. Regular visitors…i was there for paraphernalia. They dropped the other charges because when they asked if we had drugs or alcohol we said yes sir! About a half oz of hawaiian butterscotch grown in Detroit was seized that day. (Spring break)

5 Likes

That sucks hope the best for the guy. I at least assume everyone will treat him with respect wherever he is being how good a guy and well known he is. Send him some fan mail I bet that would help him get thru it. Send him some drawings and fan mail. I would.

My female Delta Blues from last year. I made seeds with 2 shoreline Crippy males. Dukes plants grow amazing and the smoke is SO POWERFUL

7 Likes

Polecat was great too. Free The Duke he’s a white hat.

8 Likes

Anyone have some of his beans available? Munson, screaming eagle, swayze, or his gooey x c99?

1 Like

yeah it was weird for me, i just had saw him on Dude grows, decided to try his stuff, then bam, and with the places i knew were already out of what i wanted.

1 Like

The Hoodoo is still available and it is seriously amazing.

Where is it available at?

seedsherenow last i checked still had a few Dominion strains left