Looking for Blue Dream

Well I just wanna test the waters to see if anyone has a good Blue Dream they would be willing to share? Seed crosses or clone. I had a great cut from a dispensary back in 2007 but since never been able to find anything close to it.

8 Likes

The blue dream santa cruz cut should still be making it’s rounds. Otherwise check out bodhi’s blueberry hashplant. I’ve had a blue dream santa cruz leaner that was out of this world in flavor and smell.

7 Likes

Yeah I think I had the Santa Cruz cut back in 2007 it was from a medical dispensary in the Bay Area. Only problem is a lot of nursery’s here in Cali have dirty cuts.

2 Likes

If you find the legit one let me know! Seems there are alot of BD cuts these days. I have one that is supposed to be it, but I have my doubts.

So I would like to do a side by side grow.

1 Like

I have three beans up from some res bag seed .

:crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I think I’ve mentioned before @genkingx on ig may have it. Costs a bit, etc. Up to you if you wanna venture on that journey.

1 Like

Ganja rebel , from rebel grown had a bx version. He’s a solid guy that puts in the work. Think you can hit him up through email or his website.

1 Like

It’s still around, Annunaki Genetics on SeedCanary has it. Nick/SeedCanary has really good venders with some really nice stuff and highly recommend them!

2 Likes

I just grew out the Blim Burn blue dream. they were on nasc for 5 a seed sometime last year.

9 Likes
1 Like

If someone gets a good santa cruz cut clone or seeds and selfs it with STS, I would be willing to trade or purchase some seeds from you.

7 Likes

If anybody has a good cut of SC blue dream, I’d love to make seeds off it sometime in the future. Not exactly sure how things run with that sort of thing, but I have a tent and homemade STS spray that I’d be willing to give it a go on

4 Likes

Some real beautiful stuff wow very nice ! Cheers

3 Likes

CSI Humbolt Seeds Or go to “Seedfinders,eu” there they list many breeders of (recommend it) I use it when picking seeds to run

2 Likes

I’ll try to acquire the Santa Cruz cut from haze valley nursery when I can as they do visit my area quite often and S1 it for you all once I have the space for quarantine/testing. I unfortunately missed their sales of it twice this year as I was busy with class.

9 Likes

If you’re willing to settle for a daughter, double dream (BD Santa Cruz cut x dreamstar) is arguably better. It’s got the same terps profile but is less bushy / easier to manage / denser buds

6 Likes

Blue dream is pretty dominant in crosses so you can find nice examples in hybrids.

Blueberry Hashplant from Bodhi just got restocked or is being restocked this week. Plenty of other breeders who have worked with it as well.

4 Likes

I would say this Peanut Butter Dream from @Crafty_Flame is a Blue Dream leaner.

5 Likes

I’ve never heard of this, did it ever achieve popularity? I just read some info on it and it seems like a solid grow

1 Like

I have a cross that used a SC clone cut that made it’s way here to Hawai’i with Mendo Mikey, it’s Blue Dream x Gobbstopper.

3 Likes