Dungeons and Dab-rigs: Table Top RPG, Board Games, and more

Instead of warhammer I ended up getting a fuck-tonne of this game when toys r us had them on sale as Hasbro discontinued it:

HEROSCAPE

7 Likes

Just getting back in to 40k, I have a very large Eldar / Harlequin army (I know they changed the name but old habits - also play D&D (mostly on-line) and have just introduced the grandchildren to D&D the board game.

And here are a few of my painted figures - definitely not expert - lol

Cheers :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

7 Likes

I used to be kind of the '‘mascot’ for the D&D Club at MSU back in the 80’s… The only woman there with a bunch of raging loonies–loved every minute!
I was the one everyone brought their figurines to for a custom paint job…and for making them costumes for LARPing…

8 Likes

I’ve been buying orks in 40k because I thought they look cool. :rofl: I see you’re guiding the next generation of gaming nerds. Good man. And nice collection of minis. I love the red dragon in the back left giving a karate kick!

3 Likes

My kid has me playing kill team. I run orks every time.

4 Likes

was that for the people or for their figures - lol :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Painting figures–costuming people…LOL!!
Though MANY LARP-ers did wear '‘war paint’

4 Likes

Just organising my eldar for kill team - son-in-law has challenged me - I will slay the Mon’keigh :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

xenos…

3 Likes

Time for bed - now to dream of my new Eldar love - lol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Night all

2 Likes

Sweet dreams to be sure!

1 Like